Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Chapter 1



Disclaimer: Alex: Why the disclaimer? Too many probably isn’t even healthy!!
Alevia: It’s standard so…. well we gotta write it no choice there.
Alex: humph
Disclaimer: The Ronins aren’t mine!! Nether is the stuff from lord of the rings, please don’t sue all I
Alex: WE!!!
Disclaimer: All WE have is a computer…if you sue you’ll never see us again
Alex: Don’t encourage the readers!
Disclaimer: OK if you sue us we’ll ummmmmmm… don’t sue us…

_______________________________________________________




Rohannon looked around the palace and pondered on what they should do about the threat in Moria. Not much could be done. What about the armors? Could they help with their job? But who could bear such armors? Then an idea flashed in his brain, “Call the sacred meeting of the elves at once!!”

The lowly servant was not sure if this was a good idea, probably was if it came from Rohannon’s mouth. But he couldn’t help asking, since the council hadn’t gathered in sixty years if, “Are you sure sire?”

Rohannon: Of coarse I’m sure! Go!

Lowly Servant: Yes sire.

Rohannon snorted, “Of course I’m sure, now call the meeting at once!”

The lowly servant bowed in shame, “Yes sire, sorry sire.” With that he ran off to tell the council what had arisen.

After the council had gathered Rohannon showed the all to their seats. Then he asked them, “You all know of the impending threat from Moria, correct?” He waited for his answer.

The council answered in unison, “Yes.”

Kento looked fairly confused as he looked at the table with two marbles on it, so he asked, “I’m not an elf but what are you doing with 2…. marbles on the ‘sacred’ table?”

Rohannon rolled his eyes and snorted again, these people could be so stupid, “Yes, well they are not ‘marbles’ they are legendary armors I need two bearers they deem worthy.”

Doan raised his hand meekly and asked, “What threat in Moria?”

Rohannon couldn’t believe his ears, why hadn’t he answered ‘no’ then? “They’re breeding an army they have armors much like these but they are evil. Another huge difference is that they have found bearers for their armors, we haven’t.”

Kento raised his hand, “I’ll take one!”

Rohannon was happy but still didn’t smile, smiling wasn’t suitable for this time, “Very well, you shall take the orange one created for barbarians like yourself. Who shall take the elfin armor of Strata?”

Meanwhile a boy not invited watched outside the bushes, he was an elfin boy so he heard the whole conversation, he was also surprised he hadn’t been caught yet.

Rohannon’s voice boomed, “Fine then Kento of Hardrock you shall find a bearer for Strata”

It was then that the boy shot out of the bushes, “I’ll take Strata!”

Rohannon gave the boy and icy stare, “You should be imprisoned for you are not to know of this council!!” and he waited for the young boy’s reply. He was in need of a good laugh.

The young boy said in between pants from running into the middle of the huge pavilion, “I am an elf I can bear the arma’.”

Rohannon glared and then laughed. What a stupid boy, did he know nothing? There was one obvious thing everyone else here had that he didn’t! “You are not of noble blood!”

The young boy sighed in exasperation, “The arma’ doesn’t care.”

Rohannon snorted then realized that he had no good reason that this boy could not go on the trip, so he’d just be mean instead, “Fine then, but before you go to Moria you must find the other three. Can a lowly servant like you do this job?”

The young boy curled up his nose, sick of Rohannon’s attitude, “I’m as capable as you’re nobles here!”

Rohannon sighed, “Very well then. Off you are then.”

Kento smiled at the boy, “What’s your name?”

The young boy looked up at him in question, was he addressing him? He wasn’t disgusted that he was stuck with a servant boy? He looked around and then pointed to himself, “Me?”

Kento’s smile grew wider, “Who else?”

Rowen looked confused, but shrugged it off, “Everyone calls me Rowen so can you.”

Kento watched him carefully, “What's your real name?”

Rowen looked down and quietly said, “Touma.”

Kento grinned largely and replied in a booming voice, “My name’s Kento and my real name is…”

Rowen looked up and in the same quiet voice said, “Shuu Rei Faun.”

Kento whistled and coughed, “Yeah…so what’s you’re last name?”

Rowen looked down at the ground again, “I don’t...know.”

Kento looked surprise, family meant a lot, “You don’t?”

Rowen kept his head lowered in memory, “No, not really. I’m an orphan, they found me near death as a baby, someone had tried to kill me, but since they know nothing of my past they have no idea who it could have been.”

Kento lifted an eyebrow, “That sucks.”

Rowen shrugged, “Yeah, I guess.”

KentoKento asked in an excited voice, “What's it like?”

Now Rowen lifted an eyebrow, “What?”

Kento said in his booming voice as he waved his arms in patterns, “Being free to roam the city with no one sucking up to you?”

Rowen laughed, but it wasn’t a happy laugh, no it was an ironic laugh, “Well in my case I either have to fight of guards for not being high enough class or sulk in the shadows unnoticed.”

Kento winced “That sucks too.”

Rowen glared up at him, voice dripping with venom, “I guess my life, as you deem it, ‘sucks’.”

Kento but his hands up in the air, eyes wide, “I didn’t mean it that way…”

Rowen looked down, “It’s ok, I don’t mind.”

Kento smiled at him, to try and cheer him up, “We’re heading to the desert, is that ok with you?”

Rowen’s eyes got big, what awful stories he had heard about the desert, “Why?”

Kento smiled, “To find the bearer of Halo."


___________________________________________________


Alevia: This one’s better, R&R people
Alevia: This one’s better, R&R people
Alex: I’ll be in chapter 3, bye!
Rowen: See ya people, R&R pleaz
Alevia: No Rowen that will wait for later chapters ok?
Rowen: Ok people I’ll strip dance in chapter three and Sage will be there in chapter 5…actually so will I can’t believe he’s gonna dance for you guys he doesn’t for me…
Alex: I’ll be in chapter 3, bye!
Rowen: See ya people, R&R pleaz
Alevia: Parting is such sweet sorrow




Back to fanfics. Go to chapter 2.