Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Chapter 3



Alevia: All right, I have a fan! Sorta… All the thanks in the universe to Shadow!

Claimer:

Alex: I own Ronin Warriors!
Alevia: No you don’t, dolt!
Alex: *big lopsided grin*
Alevia: Don’t sue us!



______________________________________________________

Kento: What??!!

Sage: No, he picked up a shintin…

Kento: What?

Sage: A shintin, an evil soul that likes to get inside healers they only last for three days, in a healer…

Kento: Ro’s not a healer!

Sage: That’s where the problem is, no known records of a shintin possessing an elf, they don’t come out here it makes them sick do to the harsh sunlight on fragile skin.

Kento: I’m sorry part of this is my fault isn’t it?

Sage: Yes.

Kento: Sorry…

Sage: He’s beautiful.

Kento: What???

Sage: He’s beautiful don’t you think?

Kento: I guess… are you gay?

Sage: No that’s strictly prohibited.

Kento: Right, I’m gonna have a look around, ok?

Sage: Suit yourself.

Kento looked around the palace it was made of gold and a dash of green marble. There were a few fountains that poured golden water… it was kinda odd…everywhere was well lighted even the tiniest little crack. There were murals of angels, unicorns, and healers in history, all in which had the sun in them none at night, the healers and angels hate the night… actually angels, unicorns, and healers are known as lihteins. All of them hating anything to do with the dark or dark side.

Sage looked at Rowen and smiled. The boy was so cute, but he could tell wasn’t only elven his fangs evidence of that as elves do not eat meat… Sage looked out the window ‘Maybe Rowen’s part human…’ He looked at Rowen, ‘No human fangs don’t get that long…maybe he’s part, no can’t be…’ With that he started dreaming of elven territory, he had heard stories of it but, never having gone out of the castle, he’d never seen it. Rumor was every thing was natural; elves lived in trees that hallowed them selves out enough for comfortable living. The grand palace was colossal 19 grand saqua trees, 5 redwoods, 2 dogwood, 3 hawthorns, and 7 pines all together. His thought were rudely interrupted…



______________________________________________________

Alevia: Ok barley a cliffhanger here I like reviews even if they are flames so you don’t have t…
Alex: No, but be afraid of me!!!
Alevia: Alex!!
Alex: Sorry…
Alevia: Anyway this isn’t lord of the rings just saying some things may be similar so don’t sue…
Rowen: Can I strip dance now??
Alevia: Nope.
Sage: Awww that’s a shame.
Alevia: Sorry people no reviews no strip dance! Any way later on there will be lemon scenes I cannot I repeat can NOT write a lemon scene so e-mail me with those, and chapter and title ideas! I’m not sure but I got the impression you thought our title sucked.




Back to fanfics. Go to chapter 4.