Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Chapter 5 - The Voice



Alex: Have fun ( all is disclaimed) ______________________________________________________


“No, no, and farther more no! I already said I’m not signing the treaty!” yelled Seiji’s father, the king, to the ambassador. Sometimes Seiji yearned for a normal family, he smiled at

“Father, why not?” He asked, he knew what was to come next… the thought.

“Oh, son, I didn’t know you were there, thus proposes Yami Kingdom, a treaty, that we end all grudges, wars and further more.”

“Then why not sign it?” Here comes that oh-so lame excuse again, wait for it,

“Think of the people Seiji! They love to hate the Yamerian people!” Maybe I’ll reply this time,

“Think of the people, they are thus, sick of wars!”

“Good show my prince,” the ambassador applauded, “but aren’t you of age now?”

“Of age?” duh, how could I have forgotten, upon my eighteenth birthday I must live in the woods without help from the Koroians, and bring nothing with me but an apple and the clothes on my back. So that’s what started it all.

I guess I may as well leave the castle now, my father is jostling me out of the door, “I shall make you proud father” I said and left. I know he is worried about me, I’ve been pampered all my life, Shin, the cook, is even more worried. The forest I must stay in for a week is filled with vampires, ready to kill you at any second, Fairy Fae and enchanters, ready to tempt you into being their personal toy for all of eternity, and elves who dislike the prospect of humans in their woods.

I smile to myself, it is getting dark though, I wonder who that boy is. “Hello.”

He seems kindly enough, holy shit, are those dragon wings on his back??? “Hi-I-I-I” He’s laughing at me, gosh how stupid I must look!

***

I’m bored, really bored. Shu was right, 17 is like any other age! He said the one perk though is I can now get a toy (I could do that at sixteen though)! He is such a sex fiend, he’s two years older than me and what, has 21 girls and 19 men! Talk about bi! I want to fall in love, that’s why I’m saving myself. It’s embarrassing though, a seventeen year old virgin fairy fae! It just doesn’t happen! Well neither does being out here sitting by the fire while they sing fairy night songs, oh well might as well give into the urge, “I’ve searched the mountains..”

***

We did talk a bit, he helped me do all this stuff that I wouldn’t have been able to do otherwise. His name is Ryo and he’s a dragon, we made two ‘beds he sleeping in the one next to mine, with ear plugs in! Yeesh it’s not like I snore, then I heard the most beautiful voice singing the most beautiful song I’ve ever heard!

“I’ve searched the mountains, forest, and sea, seeking the homeland of my memory. Haunted be visions, longing like the sea, time has passed by me and still I am not free. Lift the veil of Elphame, let me see the light, lift the veil of..” and the voice sang on, I had to find the voice, that singer. I ran, but by the time I was anywhere close they stopped, so I did they only thing I could think of , weep. Then something pricked me, all went black.

***

I know that’s elves I hear but their pace seems angry. I’d say some human wandered into the forest. Hold the phone, the dragons protect the poor humans that wander into our forest they’ve done it for centuries, unless of course they were lured out of the dragon’s guard by my sing, oh heaven then it’s all my fault, I must save them! I ran, I stopped and noticed I was right out side a clearing there was a human there, he had already be pricked with the initial tranquilizer arrow. In a short rush of adrenaline I ran out there and flung myself on top of him, the human boy. It worked, the elves hate the humans for them killing us, and if they hurt one of us they are as bad as the humans themselves. They departed.

Alevia: What do you think?

Alex: R&R and don’t forget to tell us your favorite story by us that isn’t finished so we can work on it. Oh and bye the cd Fairy Heart Magic!

Back to fanfics. Go to chapter 6.