Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
"Crystals and Messed Magic and Babies- Oh My!" by assassin9

Chapter 4

A/N: Hi. I'm BACK!!! Whee. This chappie dedicated to Luna. ^_^

PART 7:

"Why won't the portal open?" Pixel wondered aloud. Indeed, Pixel, Score, and Shanara had been trying repeatedly to open a portal to Dondar. (note: I am sooooo out of it. I just had to look up the order of the Diadem. *dies*)

"The magic must be worse off than we thought," Shanara murmured, rubbing her temples.

A shout came from Score, catching the others' attention. The earth boy was holding Helaine and was now fuming over the lovely vomit spot on his shirt. "See?! She doesn't like me! I'm telling you-"

"Okay, Score," Shanara shouted, "we get it! Helaine doesn't like you. Shut up already."

Just then, a tremor ran through the planet beneath them, knocking them off balance. A huge crack split the ground and bits of the castle began to crumble. After a moment, the tremor subsided.

Shanara growled and staggered to her feet. "You three- er, two- have to get to Jewel and fix the whole mess."

Pixel raised an eyebrow. "And how exactly do we plan to accomplish this? The portals won't open."

The sorceress glared at him. "Now that the magic has changed again, we might be able to open a portal."

And, indeed, the portal did open, but it wasn't very powerful, and Score, Helaine, and Pixel barely had time to get through before it closed.

PART 8:

The Diadem analog room was in chaos. Gems floated out of place, and the glowing of each had long since died out. However, the Jewel diamond flashed ominously as it continued to rotate in its position. The crack down its side caused the light emanating from it to bounce of the walls in an obscure fashion, hitting the other gems and making it almost look like they were glowing as well.

Suddenly, another tremor ran through Jewel and the light of the huge diamond went out.


To Chapter 2
To Chapter 3
To Chapter 4

Back to The Archive