"Someone Like You"

         *This is an Alternate Realty Story, so things may seem strange. Remember only the commeners speak slang and the time period and the things in the story may not match.


Prolouge

     In a far away land, in a distant time, a time long past and forgotten, a time of noblemen, Ladies & Lords, and great Kings; there was a great civilization of people. Over green plains, rolling hills, treacherous mountains, and deep blue seas there was a kingdom known as Acadia.

       Acadia was a huge, beautiful, kingdom, full of fairytales waiting to be told. She was filled with thick forests, white mountains, lonely lakes, and blue skies. She was inhabited by lovely people, of all races, breeds, colors, and kinds. People who loved the land as much as they loved each other.

       Acadia was a virtually in-destructive Kingdom because of the love that went into the land and the loyalty from it's people. She was ruled by one defining hand, the Andreas Dynasty. The Andreas Dynasty had been around for centuries and had never gone wrong.

       The Story that is about to be told is from the view of the youngest princess of the reigning King. The 17-year-old Princess is the apple of her father's eye and is the kingdom's pride and joy, they all dreamed of her marriage to a Noble man of another land that would guarantee virtual peace for years to come. Just as her brother and 3 of her older sisters had done. Though there was another older sister, and her twin brother, she was to be most important of all their marriages. Because she would complete the circle of peace.

       Come to Acadia and watch as the 17-year-old Princess turns the Monarchy and the Kingdom on it's heels.....

..............................................................................................................................
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
..............................................................................................................................

The Cast:

Kingdom of Acadia


      ---- The Andreas Dynasty

- King & Queen:
King Iaian                    
Queen Gwendolyn

- Heir(s):

Prince Stephanos   (25)
Princess Royal Julienne (23)
Princess Mia (22)
Princess Bella (20)
Princess Liane  (19)
Prince Sergio (17)
Princess Mikaela  (17)

- Cousins/Extended Family:
Prince of Seimston Marcelo Andreas
Lady Kiandra
Prince Neal (20)
Lady Lilian (18)
Lady Aria (17)
Prince Stefan (12)

Duke of Ainsley Leone Fredricks
Princess Alessia, Duchess of Ainsley
Lady Delia ( 25)
Duke Malik (22)
Lord Druex (18)
Lady Christine (17)
Lady Zaria (12)
Lord Justian (6)

- Commoners:
Jarell Houston (18)
De'Mario Thorton (18)
Malik Corbins (19)
Marques Houston (22)
Tasha Houston (22)
Akia Houston (7)

- Servants:
Winifred
Taran
Walker
Lexy
Felipe
Sarah
Willa
Cyle
Karl

- Other Characters:
Duke Omari Grandberry of Madison (23)
Lord Draco Grandberry (18)
Prime Minister De Jion
Marquess Cristian Von Hatten of Brighton (20)
Earl Randall-Scott Taylor of Rifenal
Countess Crystal-Marie Taylor Rifenal
Lady Crystal Taylor of Rifenal (25)
Lord Trevion LeSteel (25)
Viscount Rhett William of Ainsley (17)
Prince Brian von Hertor of Germany (22)

*Ch.1
Feedback?