Title :  The Big Bad’s Witch

Pairing : S/W, A/Darla, A/C

Summary : Spike has been pushed to the point of insanity – he must have the chip in his head removed at all costs…when the cost is his freedom, problems and pleasure are produced.

Disclaimer: And if I owned them they’d…opps sorry fantasy time there – don’t own, don’t sue, no money being made.

Rating : R

Notes : this fic took forever to write –the darn characters wouldn’t go by my plan.

 

 

 

Ch 1

 

August 2003

 

Spike decides that he’s had enough, something has got to change, he can not go on unliving like this.  It’s been four bloody years since the wanker in the Initiative put the chip in his head and he just can’t take it anymore.  He was starving, he just wasn’t getting enough nourishment from the bags of blood supplied to him from Giles. 

After Buffy died he was sure somehow that someone would find a way to get this bleeding chip from his head.  Spike could no longer stand having to have his dinner supplied to him, having to rely on others for his existence did not sit well with the 130yr old vampire.  So he did what he needed to do survive.  He came up with a plan to get his favorite little witch to help him with that pesky chip.

Spike quickly decided that Willow would and could help him, she could just cast a spell and he would be able to feed again.  He also knew however he’d have to give her a good reason to do it because as of today she had little use for him. He had teased her about being too powerful for any mortal one to many times.  She had grown up and finally become a sexual being.  Spike noticed, as much as he hated himself for noticing, he had spent many a night gripping himself tight thinking of that little red headed witch.

The next evening Spike decided to put his plan into action.  After he saw Willow leave Giles house that evening, he followed her home.  He watched as she walked with her head down, he sensed that she was crying.  He realized he’s seen her cry more times than he knew, and didn’t like it in the least.  None of her so called friends seemed to be concerned about her and why she cried, and they didn’t seem concerned about letting her walk home alone.  Didn’t they know their were things that go bump in the night, he of course had to make sure none of the lowly vamps in Sunnydale were going to touch his witch. After he saw Willow make his way to her home he decided to go back to his place and ‘eat’.  He wished he could just walk into the park and find dinner. 

          When he returned to Willow’s house he knocked softly on her front door.  He had decided first of all he’d be very nice about everything and just ask her if she would help.  After however, the second time he knocked on the door and got no answer he decided to knock on her window.  As he crawled up the tree to her patio, he was about to knock when his vampire hearing made him aware of something inside the room. “Alright Pet.” He whispered softly when he heard her moan from inside the room.  He could see through an opening in the drapes that she was alone but he could also see that she was naked and her hand was aimed south, however the curtains got in the way of his full view.  <Drapes suck> Spike thought.

          “Oh” He hears from inside, Spike watches in amazement as his sweet Willow was pleasuring herself and his pants were getting awfully tight.  “Spike” She moans.

“Huh” He stutters.  Willow was imagining him touching her?  He couldn’t believe it but he knows what he heard. 

“Willow – let me in.” Spike says softly.  His hand rubbing the front of his jeans trying to cure the ache.

“What?”  Willow opens her eyes looking towards the window.

“Red – you don’t have to imagine it – let me give you the pleasure you deserve.” Spike tells her through the window.

“Spike I can’t let you in.”  Willow says from the bed, her concentration interrupted.

“OH but you can masturbate to a fantasy of me?  When the real thing is standing on your patio wanting to lick you and tease you and make you whimper in passion.” Spike had no idea where that came from.

“Spike” Willow says embarrassed that he heard her.

“Pet, I don’t want to embarrass you I want to give you pleasure.  Let me in you know I can’t hurt you.” Spike reminds her of the implant.

With that Willow opens the window to the patio while standing with only her robe on. 

“You have to invite me in Red.”  Spike says softly noticing her flushed face and the toys she had on the bed with her.

“Come in Spike.” Willow invites him, he closes the windows drawing her dark drapes in front of them blocking out any future sunlight before turning to her.  He removes his duster slowly.

“No need to be ashamed Red, want me to tell you a secret.” Spike says softly lifting her chin up with two fingers.

“Yes.”

“I’ve stroked myself with your image in my mind.”

“Spike!” Willow blushes.

 

 

Ch 2

 

“Willow let me show you how much better it is when you don’t have to imagine it.  Anything you want luv, what do you want tonight pet?”

Willow smiles and reaches up and kisses him.  Spike smiles internally at the innocence in her kiss.  This was going to be better than he ever imagined.  He’d give the chit a good shag, and then she’d be willing to do anything for him. Spike slowly put his hands up on the collar of her bathrobe and opened it up.  Letting it slowly fall to the ground, pulling her tightly to him. Never breaking the kiss.  Spike moves his lips from hers and finds her ear, then her neck, softly nibbling with his human teeth, even though he so desperately wants to sink his teeth into her and claim her. 

Spike quickly stops his mouth and thinks <where the hell did that come from?>  He then brushes it off as a fluke and keeps kissing down her body, stopping on her shoulders and then picking her up and walking her to the bed.  He kisses Willow and his hands come up to her breasts,  very quickly the tension between the two grows, as does Spikes’ erection.  His body needs a release, he needs to pleasure this whimpering witch beneath him.  As his body slides down hers and his tongue licks out at her whimpering slit he smiles and grabs her vibrator that she had been using.  He uses her toy on her, but does it with an expertise she doesn’t expect.  Before she knows it she is experiencing the orgasm of her life.  Quickly after that Spike moves his body up and slides inside of her in one quick movement, surprisingly breaking her virginal barrier.  He instantly realizes that makes them bonded by vampire lore so he does what is in his instinct to do, he bites her neck drinking from her, as his body is remaining still to allow her to adjust to his size.  After his fangs are removed from her neck, he clutches his head in pain, “Bloody hell”.  Spike bellows, never having felt these two sensations together, a murderous pain in his head and the tightest grip on his cock by a female body.  Willow realizes that this session will end quickly if Spike is in pain, so she touches his forehead and does a short chant removing the pain.

Spike kisses her deeply when she does that, he can’t believe how powerful she is.  He’d be sure to remember that later but right now all he could think of is how wonderful it feels to be surrounded by her warmth.  It had been too long since he’d been with a human, the warmth of their body is so exciting to him, he feels himself getting harder just thinking about how tight and welcoming her body is.  He begins to slowly move inside of Willow, all the while kissing her and nibbling on her ear and his hands roaming over her body.  He entices her until they are both about to go insane, finally he takes the vibrator and moves it between their bodies, letting it stimulate her clit causing her to draw blood on his back with her nails.  Within minutes he is thrusting into her deep, spilling his seed into her, giving her another intense orgasm as he sinks his teeth into her neck again.  The pain again comes, and Willow again removes it. He rolls off of her, turning the toy off, dropping it onto the floor and pulling his Willow into his arms.

 

 

Ch 3

 

“That was incredible.” Spike actually verbalizes.

“Yes it was.”

“So please tell me we get to do this every hour or so.” Spike says trying to open up the conversation that he knows he’s going to want nothing to do with, but he knows its mandatory.
”What makes you think I’ll want to be with you anymore.”

“Red you’re mine.” Spike tells her, very confidently.

Willow sits up quickly and he can see the daggers being thrown from her eyes.

“Just because we have sex once- doesn’t mean a damn thing.”

“Actually mate it does, and I do mean mate literally.” Spike smiles at her nakedness.

“Dead boy Jr, you have less than a minute to tell me what the hell you are talking about or I’ll stake you right here.”  Willow threatens him condescendingly.

“Ok from clueless boy I’ll take that tone…from my mate you can guarantee I will not.  Now knock it off Red.  We mated when I drank your virgin blood, actually when I made you not so much a virgin anymore we were automatically bonded.”

“Wait a minute, I never agreed to bond or mate with you – how dare you trick me like that.  Besides what the hell does bonded or mated mean?”

“You know what I never intended to do either with you either but well since you didn’t tell me I was getting your cherry I had no idea, once you were bonded to me the mating came naturally.”

“You could have told me” Willow screams, not quite sure what she’s upset with but she knows its something.

“I didn’t bloody know – now stop being a bitchy chit, you’re giving me a headache.” Spike tells her.

“I’ll give you worse than that.” Willow threatens.

“Why because you hate it so much when I do this?”  Spike smiles and runs his hands down her body stopping on her hip.

“I do hate that.” Willow forces herself to say – but she finds it very difficult to lie to him.

“Awe Red you’re fighting the bond.  That’s not nice.” Spike kisses her and then kisses her bite mark again, and it tingles.

“So what if I like it.”

“I knew that’s what you’d say mate.” Spike kisses her.

“So tell me about the bond – since I seem to be stuck with it.”

“Listen Red – first of all do not treat me like I have the plague, less than an hour ago you were moaning my name in passion, I did not trick you Willow, I was going to try to seduce you but I didn’t have to – you opened the window to me naked.  I am your mate Willow I’m not the enemy.”

“Ok.  So explain this whole mate thing.”

“Well in vampire lore.” Spike starts off, he doesn’t really know all the rules – he never paid much attention when Angel was explaining everything to him but he figured he’d wing it. He pulls her into his arms and begins again, “Ok in vampire culture when a virgin mortal and a vampire have sex they are bonded.  Now from what I understand bonded means much the same as when mortals get engaged to be married.  It’s a connection that they both can feel over time, the vampire feels it immediately the mortal it takes time because they aren’t generally as in tune with these things.  Then when I bit you during the act – we became mated- or I claimed you I don’t know which term you’ve heard before but from what I remember that means we are basically married.”

“How come you aren’t sure about this?” Willow asks.

“Because – well….when Angel was giving me Vampire 101 I was to busy causing him a headache I didn’t really listen very much.  But that’s ok you’re his too so you can ask him anything you want.”

“What?  How the hell am I Angels’?” Willow screams.

“Red I thought you were research girl?  Didn’t you ever read anything on vampire culture?”

“Not really.” Willow admits shyly.

“Ok do you know about the sire-childe relationship?” Spike asks.

“NO not  a lot.  I know Angel’s your sire and he’s Dru’s too.  I know Darla is his sire and a sire is someone who makes another vampire. That’s about it.”

“Ok we need to go to LA.  I’m bored of Sunnydale – do you want to move?”

“What about school?” Willow asks.

“What about it?  You’re out for summer and you can go to school in LA if you want to.  I’ll pay for it.”

“With what money?” Willow asks.

“Baby I’m a millionaire.” Spike smiles.

 

 

 

Ch 4 ~

 

“What?” Willow is shocked.

“Angel and I have tons of money, we don’t act like it but we do.  Its what happens when you live for a century or two and kind of “collect” things.  Well when you collect enough…you sell them a few decades later in a different country.  You can tend to create quite a nice chunk of capital.” Spike smiles.

“Ok so now I’m a kept woman?” Willow says softly.

“Bloody hell chit, what would make you happy besides being away from me because of the fact that we are mates if we are to far away from one another for two long we will both be in pain and let me tell you I’ve felt enough of that since this bleeding Initiative got a hold of me.” Spike asks exasperated.

“What kind of pain will we be in?” Willow asks.

“Physical pain, the need for your mate will manifest itself in the form of a physical need – meaning your body will become so aroused it will hurt.  Now for about an hour it could be fun walking around with a hard on over you but after that I’m going to want to find you, with you it’s a little less obvious but the need is the same.”

“Ok so basically mating means sex non stop.  Now I’m a sex toy.” Willow spouts off, not sure exactly what she’s mad at.

“That’s it – I can’t take this anymore – Angel will explain this – throw some clothes together PLEASE!” Spike says more than asks.

“Spike its 4am – we can’t make it to LA before sunrise.”

“Are you now pretending to care?” Spike says aggravated with her.

“Spike as angry as I am I don’t want you to be dust.  Somehow I have a feeling that would affect me too.”

“you are incorrigible – I’ll be back in 30 min to get you.”

“Why can’t we just call Angel?”

“Well we can but Willow remember when I told you that you are Angel’s too – well you are so he actually has to see you.”

“You never answered me how the hell I became his to when I slept with you?”
”You know what, stop arguing with me, stop bellowing at me, I didn’t trick you, you had as much a part of this as I did.  I’ll explain other things on the way. Be back soon pet.” Spike smiles and leaves out the window he came in.

 

Spike calls Angel on his cell on the way home, “Peaches – you in the mood for a little company and please say yes.” Spike never says please so he’s hoping Angel picks up on it.

 

“Yeah sure Spike what’s going on?”


”Well I’m mated now and I figured you should meet her.”


”Mated?  You didn’t run this by me?” Angel jokes.

 

“Well I didn’t end up with much of a choice, the bloody chit didn’t tell me she was a virgin before I fucked her so well….I’m mated.  I figured if I’m going to be bonded I might as well get the blood.  Pretty tasty too.”  Spike walks into his house and throws a few clothes into a bag and continues talking to his sire. Once Spike got the chip in his head, he started feeling vulnerable, that was the first time he had felt that in decades so his first instinct was to go to his sire, Angel would protect him, he always had.  They had finally been working on repairing their fragile relationship after the Gem of Amarra and the whole Angelus issue.  It had been a rocky road but they’ve been talking for about a month.  The physical aspect hadn’t returned  and about that Spike was disappointed, he wants all of his sire but he had all the time in the world for that.  Right now he needed his help.  They each had just fallen into the rolls they had earlier.  Angel even finds out that Spike’s hatred stems from the fact that Angel left Spike after he got his soul he didn’t trust him to protect him.

 

“I’ll have a bed ready for you?” Angel tells him.


”Can you have a separate one for her?” Spike asks.


”Spike you can’t do that anymore – you’re hers.”

”Yeah I know – but I don’t have to like it right?”

 

“You have someone to constantly shag from now until the end of time and you don’t like it?” Angel asks confused.

 

“No, she’s being a bloody bitch about it all.”

 

“We’ll straighten that out when you get here”


”OK – see you dad.” Spike laughs.  Puts his bag in the car and goes back to Willow’s house.  Remembering that he never told Angel who his mate was.

He picks her up and drives to Angels.

 

“You’re going to turn to dust before we get there.” Willow warns him.

 

“I am not going to turn to dust – the sun rises at exactly 7:02am we have plenty of time.”

However Spike drives all the way there at 90mph. To make sure.  They arrive approximately an hour, out of normally a 90 min drive.

When they arrive Spike grabs  Willow’s hand and smiles “Come on.”

“Stop ordering me around.” Willow complains.

 

”Don’t argue with me!” Spike yells at her.  He walks up to Angel’s door and knocks.

When Angel opens the door the only thing he can think is ‘Ohmigod’.

“Hi Daddy.” Spike smiles.

 

Ch 5~

Angel smiles, “Hi childe.” Then he reaches in and kisses Spike.  That’s the first time they have greeted one another in ancient customs in many years.  Willow stands confused.

Angel smiles, “Come on in.”

Willow and Spike walk inside and then Angel looks to Willow, “You are part of my family now.”

“I don’t think so.” Willow argues.

“See – see what I have been dealing with Sire.”

“That will teach you to put your cock where it doesn’t belong won’t it.”

“Ok dad – like you’ve never done that.”

“Never.”

“Excuse me.” Willow asks.

“Ok Willow – let me explain something.  You are mine.  I don’t want to be an ass about this but you are really beginning to piss me off. You are acting like he’s making you miserable and I hate to burst your little bubble but what is going down now is your fault not his.  You are causing my boy some pain and I don’t like that – you aren’t giving him pain he likes and that’s pissing me off.  To make things easy on you – You are mine, do not anger me and we’ll get along fine.” Angel scolds her.

“Why is it my fault?” Willow whines.

“Because you didn’t tell my boy you were a virgin before you had sex.”

“So I wanted to get off.”

“So you got off with a vampire- not smart.  I can’t believe you didn’t’ know any of these customs- you didn’t’ know any of this stuff.  You are research girl.  You knew all about us – you knew I sired Spike, I sired Dru that Darla sired me but you didn’t bother to read about the bond between a vampire and a mortal virgin.”

“No – Giles wouldn’t let me read any of those books.”

“Well you should of – worse yet – Willow even if you were to have sex with a mortal you should advise him its your first time so he can be more gentle and caring, let alone a vampire.  Vampires are generally rough anyway – did you at least get off?”

“Yes I did.”
”Good – you’re stuck with us now – you are Spike’s mate.”

“Ok Spike has said that fifty times and I have no idea what the fuck it means.”  Willow says getting pissed off even more.

Spike then sits down and so does Angel, Willow sits on a chair far away from both of them.

“Ok Willow – here’s the basics. Basically married in your language, only in this marriage this is no divorce there is no walking away.  You decide that you hate Spike’s guts, which you probably will 5 times a day, and you decide ok I’m going to be a little immature brat and run away.  Well go ahead and in about an hour you’ll start to ache.  You’re body will tingle and be quite comfortable for a while.  Humans don’t recognize this feeling for quite a while after it starts, and you know which feeling I’m talking about Willow.  After about 3-4 hours it won’t be so comfortable anymore.  You’re body will yearn for Spike.  You’ll start to realize that these jeans aren’t that comfortable and this bra is getting tight until finally you will start to masturbate to get rid of that desire.  When you cum the desire will still be there Willow.  Nothing can kill that ache but your mate.”

“Oh so basically mating means I’m his fuck toy.”

Spike looks at Angel exasperated.  “Is there any ritual that can remove this mating?”

“I’m sorry childe there isn’t.  But Willow to answer that statement – no you aren’t his fuck toy.  Because he can cure that ache without ever touching you.  All you have to do is get in the same room as him and it goes away.  That is if you give it enough time.  But by the time you will return to him – knowing how stubborn you are – you’ll get back in the room with him and throw him down and rape him to get rid of the ache.” Angel says scornfully.

“So I’m the only one that has to deal with this?”
”NO he’ll have a hard-on within an hour of you leaving that isn’t going to go away anytime soon.”

“So then what? I’m now never supposed to leave Spike’s sight?” Willow asks cocky.

“Well actually I’d really like you to right now.” Spike mumbles under this breath.   

“Willow the two of you are not only mated you are bonded – you let him slide his body inside yours without telling him you were a virgin – you gave him the control over your body at that time.  He gave you part of himself when he came inside of you. When he drank he just joined you mentally as well.” Angel explains. “How you relate to me is I made Spike, I own Spike, now I’m not going to go into to much detail with you because you probably don’t care anyway.”

“Actually Angel I do care.”

“So you’re not going to be a bitch about this.”

“I don’t mean to be a bitch about anything I just don’t like people telling me who I belong to and who I will be with and who I should love – it just pisses me off.”

Willow admits to Angel and to Spike.

“You should have thought about that before you didn’t tell me you were a virgin.” Spike says vehemently.

“Spike behave – she’s trying.” Angel warns.

“Yes sire.” Spike says unemotionally.

“Will- what’s wrong?” Angel asks him.

“Spike that doesn’t sound like you what’s wrong?” Willow asks.

“What’s wrong?  I find the one woman I’m supposed to spend the rest of my unlife with and she hates me.  Why?   Because she didn’t tell me she was a virgin and somehow this is my fault. You know Willow I was going to seduce you– I admit that but I didn’t have to you opened the window to me basically naked.”

“That’s a whole different story I want to hear at a different time.” Angel smiles.

 

Ch 6~

 

“How you relate to me is you are Spike’s, Spike is mine, therefore you are mine.  If I want to touch you or kiss you – I will.  I have that right.  Because you are Willow – because I know you, I won’t be an ass to you unless you really need it. It’s my job to make sure the two of you treat each other right.  If you hurt him I’ll control you – if he hurts you I’ll control him.  That’s what I do.  I monitor the relationship and make sure that you two figure out how to be with one another and be happy.”

“So I don’t get it – a vampire and a virgin are bonded once he does her right?”

Willow asks.

“Yes precisely.” Angel says thinking that Willow is finally trying to understand.  Spike has written her off already his smoking his cigarettes.

“Ok so why are you not with Buffy then?”

“Buffy lied – I wasn’t her first.” Angel says quietly.

“Angel you were so” Willow screams defending her best friend.

“Willow I thought I was but when I fucked her there was no pain on her side, no blood and no bond.  I wasn’t her first – when I bit her it didn’t mate us. She lied Willow – why do you find this so hard to believe she also sent me to hell when she didn’t have to.”

“So now you’re telling me Spike and I will be together the rest of my life?”

“Yes I am.”

“Well I don’t accept that – I’m leaving.” Willow says and turns to walk away.
”Willow you’ll be in pain.” Angel tells her.
”Yeah right.” Willow says and turns around and walks out into the sunshine.


”Come on childe I’ll try to relieve the ache.” Angel puts his hand on Spike’s back and directs him to his suite.

“Are you sure there isn’t anything we can do.  Can’t you mate with me and I’ll be yours forever which will override my mating to her?” Spike asks almost begging his body already starting to grow hard.

“I’m sorry son, I can take you for a mate but it won’t override her – she’s your first mate she has the priority.  If I mated with you all that would happen is you’d have 2 mates to deal with.”

“Oh damn – sire can you beat me within an inch of my unlife so I’ll be unconscious instead of dealing with this ache?”
”Come here.” Angel pulls Spike to him and starts to massage  his growing erection. 
”Sire torture me for what I’ve done – punish me for mating with a mortal” Spike asks.

“No Spike but I am going to remind you why mating with a vampire is more your speed.” Angel then undresses Spike with the speed only a vampire could possess. Their mouths come crashing together to ease the ache that’s been building between them for years.  Spike’s hands find all the right places on Angel’s body to set him on fire as well.  Before Spike knows what’s happening Angel has him on his knees and his body open and accepting his sire’s cock inside his ass. 
”OH SIRE” Spike moans.

“Yes Will this feels so right.” Angel moans keeping the pace steady, he keeps pounding into his childe and stroking him getting them both off within minutes.  As they collapse together Angel kisses him and tells him its ok that he mated with a mortal because he’d always have him to be with in his natural state.
”He can be with me like that too Angel.” Willow says from the doorway.  She’s looking flustered.

“Red you’re back pretty quickly.” Spike says feeling almost guilty for laying in Angel’s arms.

“My body was drawing me back to you. Its not a lie – we are mated and bonded and its time I accept it – its our life, we created it and we’ll enjoy it but first Spike can you fix this ache?” Willow asks.
”Come on pet lets go to bed.” Spike says standing up and walking to Willow naked.

“You look good.” She smirks.
”You smell good – I love it when you need me and only me.” Spike smiles and picks her up. “You’re beautiful red – your cheeks just a little flushed – those green eyes just a little darker than usual and you’re hair looks like fire.” Spike kisses her.

“Spike why was I fighting this – I wanted you before I had  you why did I fight being yours?”
Spike lays her down on the bed, “Silly witch.” He laughs and kisses her.  His ache for her going away.
”Yeah we know that – I think it was because when I’m yours by default I didn’t think you wanted me.”

“Red I want you that’s why you’re mine.  I bit you to mate us rather than be just bonded.  A bond isn’t is physical only but being mated – that’s our whole being’s.”

“Spike I’m not going to fight it anymore – I’m yours.”

“Well I could have told you that.”

Spike then kisses Willow and slowly the kiss leads to a caress and then fondling.  Before long both of their bodies are on fire and Spike is sliding inside Willow’s tight and tender core.
”OH SPIKE” She moans at the invasion.
”You sore?”
”not at all – more” Willow smiles.

 

 

FEEDBACK :

eternal_companion2002@yahoo.com