Let Me
By : Doris
Written : Nov 2000
Disclaimer on Home Page
Summary : Cordelia and Angel finally clear the air
Rating: R _ Sex.
 

Chapter 1

“Lia what are you doing?” Angel asks his best friend. He just came up from his vampire cave as Cordelia sometimes calls it.   He watches his friend punch the air.
“I’m doing Tae-bo and it wouldn’t hurt your 248 yr old body to do some too.” She says between kicks.
“Are you saying I’m out of shape?” Angel laughs taking off his shirt in front of her.  He’s realized in the last few weeks that either Lia is really into him or just horny because Dennis scares all the men out of her apartment.
Lia stops her work out and looks straight at Angel.  “Angelus you’re back.” She smirks.
“I’m Angel”
“NO you are not an angel because only a demon would tempt me like that.  I’m going to use your shower.” Cordelia starts to walk downstairs.
“Come on Lia - I’m just joking with you - come on I thought you liked it when I joked.”
“But not like that I’m sexually frustrated.” She states and storms down the stairs.
Angel couldn’t believe he did that.  He takes out a bag of blood and pours it into a glass.
For as long as he’s been drinking blood for breakfast, lunch and dinner, he yearns for a time he could  enjoy a steak with his girlfriend.  He drinks the last of the blood and brings his glass over to the sink in his office and washes it out.  How was he going to manage to behave around Lia now.  Just last night his world changed for the better, in probably the first time ever.
He had gone to see the Oracles for his monthly review, he had almost begun to like them.
They would speak in riddles and then he’d have something to figure out of the next few hours. Well last night as he had gotten his question answered the female Oracle said something that changed Angel’s life forever.

<< I’m tired of your brooding, from now on your soul is permanent, be happy already.>>
<< Perm>> Angel wasn’t even able to complete the word.
<< Permanent!  Be gone with your fear your inner demons are at rest.>>

With that Angel was tossed out of the inner shrine to the Oracles, when he arrived home last night he wanted to run right over to Lia’s house and tell her of his love for her.  How could he, he didn’t even know if she felt the same way, besides she was his best friend, how could he take the chance on losing that?  So instead he decided to flirt with her and see if that got him anywhere.
“Ok - that’s it, that’s twice today I’ve seen you with a smirk, what’s going on Mr. Broody Vampire?”
“Can’t a man smirk?”
“Angel - a- you are not a man you are a vampire and b- you don’t smirk you scowl, annoyingly sexy scowl but a scowl none the less.” Cordelia says quickly.
“Sexy?” Angel hears only one word.
“Oh did anyone mention deaf vampire.” She laughs and opens the drapes in the office letting sunlight in and it comes in contact with Angels’ hand burning him, he jumps to the other side of the room. “CORDY!” He screams. Looking down at his hand.
“Oh my GOD Angel I’m so sorry.” She quickly closes the curtains.
“Angel I’m sorry you’re never up here this time of day I totally forgot.” Lia looks at him almost in tears.
Angel looks up at her however, the pain caused him to morph into his demon face.
“I’m sorry.” She says again, not even seeing his demon appearance.
“I’ve got to go.” Angel runs down the stairs to the safety of his apartment.  He never thought Lia would be so careless as to open the drapes around him.  Maybe he should re-think his desires for her. His vampire senses detect her.  “Lia go upstairs.”
“NO let me help.  I’m sorry Angel what can I do?”  She asks coming over to sit on the bed near him.
“Nothing can help Lia - just back off ok?” Angel says trying to sound nice but he was in a great deal of pain, the sun burned him to the bone on his left hand.
“Angel let me try to help.  There’s got to be something I can do.  Do you need blood? Will that help??”
“Only the blood of a virgin can restore me from the sun.”  Angel says as his face falls back to his human form.
Cordelia pulls her shirt over her head to reveal her neck to Angel.  “Drink.”
“Lia that’s sweet but I said virgin.”
“That’s why I’m offering you my neck stupid.” Cordelia’s face is pure red.
“Cordy you were a cheerleader.”  Angel states looking at her neck with longing.
“And like I wanted one of those 10 second high school boys.  I want to give myself to a man that knows how to love a woman.  But that’s not the point now.  You need virgin blood and unless you count fantasies and self pleasure I’m the only virgin over the age of 10 in LA.
Drink Angel let me help.” She almost begs looking at his burnt hand.
Angel takes her onto his lap, placing his left hand on her legs and then bending her body and licking her jugular as his face morphs to demon.  “I won’t ever forget this Lia.”  With that his teeth puncture her tender neck.

Chapter 2

As his teeth puncture her skin he hears her soft whine of pain.  He instantly starts to suck her sweet blood into his mouth.  His right hand rubbing her shoulder to try and calm her.
Slowly he removes his teeth from the sweetest neck he’d ever bitten and licked the wounds until the blood stopped.  Angel’s face returned to its human form and he pulled his barely clothed friend to his chest.  He had his left hand resting on her lap and they both watched as her blood allowed the ugly wound to close and heal. “Thank you Lia.” Angel whispers and kisses her head.
“Angel I’m so sorry I can’t believe I let the sun touch you.”
“Well Lia there’s something I should tell you now.  NO other vampire can ever touch you.”
“What?” She asks not understanding.
“By drinking of your virgin blood, I branded you. If another vampire tries to put his hands on you or bite you he will almost get burned, you’re branded now.”
”Excuse me much, what am I a horse?”
“No Lia - I’m sorry but you’re kind of mine now.” Angel says shyly.
“You mean that we’re a couple now?”  Lia asks with a hopeful tone.
“If that’s what you want.”  Angel says softly.
“Well I guess that’s not the worst thing that could happen.”  Lia says.
Angel doesn’t like that response.  “Cordy - you’re not going to be forced to be my girl.”
Angel tells her coldly.
“But that’s well.”  Cordelia stumbles.  “You can’t be with.” Cordelia stops.
“Lia- I have my soul permanently.”
“You what?”
“I have a soul -and”
“And your now just telling me? I’ve wanted you for so long?”  She then hurriedly slaps her hand over her mouth.
“What?” Angel grins.
“Ok so I’ve wanted to see more of you than I have in the past.” She blushes. “Its not like you’re ugly or anything, it’s just”
“Just what?”
“Well there was the little factor of you going all grr” She smiles.  “Not to mention the fact that you like just got a soul and that you’ve been head over heals in love with Buffy.” Cordelia says.
“Ok no grr, I promise.   Buffy is so much a historical issue she’s not an issue at all.  Lia - I don’t love Buffy, I haven’t loved her in over 2 yrs.  Its hard for me to see Buffy and not feel something because she was the first person I gave my heart and soul to in over 70 years and it turned me into the demon.   It’s not something I wish to repeat.  And my soul we’ll we’ve covered that - no grr.” Angel smiles.
Lia smiles at him and says. “I like that smile. I like seeing it.”
“Be my girl and you’ll see it a lot more.” Angel says softly.  Looking finally down at the girl in his arms and realizing that she became a woman when he wasn’t looking.
“Your girl?  Is this the 50’s?”
“Would you like me to ask you in the way that I was born to?”
“Yes, just to see how it would sound, of course.” Cordelia smiles and justifies.
Angel smiles at her and shifts back to that time in the 1800’s “My lady Chase.  It has been my honor to have been blessed with your presence to some social activities.  At this time however, I no longer wish to share your company with other suitors, therefore it would be my honor and privilege to become your only gentlemen beau.”
“Man that’s long winded.” Lia smiles.
“You wonder why I like the year 2000 version.  Oh, and I still don’t have an answer Lia.” Angel smiles and starts to tickle her.
“Yes ANGEL - Yes I’ll be your girl.” Cordy laughs.
Angel continues to tickle her on the couch for a few more minutes until she is leaning back over the armrest and her neck is completely bared to her now vampire boyfriend.  Angel looks at her neck with longing however he only licks her neck and then moves to kiss her, very deeply.
After the kiss Lia smirks at Angel liking it.  Angel smiles and runs his hand over her bare stomach, “I like the bra look by the way - anytime you want to dress like this - feel free.”
“Ha ha, you’re cute brood boy.” She says.  “Hey wait a minute - I’m going to make you so happy you aren’t going to brood so now what am I going to nickname you?”
“Who cares.” Angel says and kisses her deeply. Angel can feel his body react in a positive way.  His nipples get hard, he can smell her arousal and its so intoxicating.  Just the faintest of smells, mixed with the chocolate still on her breathe from her dinner.

“Stay with me tonight Lia.”  Angel asks under a kiss.
 

Chapter 3
 

“One more time Angel.” Cordelia stops the kiss.
“Stay with me tonight.  We don’t have to do anything, I just need to have you in my arms.”
“If I had a quarter for every time…” She laughs.
“How many times have you -yourself said that I’m from a different age?  I really do just want to hold you.”  Angel clarifies, standing up holding his hand out for her.
She takes it.  “Why?”
Angel looks at her puzzled and then answers her oddly timed question.
“Lia when you give me that sacred gift of your virginity it changes
*everything *.”
Angel gets out a long black t-shirt and gives that to Cordelia who puts it on over her head, removes her bra and drops her pants to stand before him in his t-shirt and panties.
Angel quickly pulls his shirt over his head and drops his jeans.  Leaving him standing in front of Lia in Joe Boxer brand boxers causing Lia to smirk.
“Oh you like that huh?” Angel pulls her to the bed kissing her.
“So what changes after we make love?” She asks.
“Anxious Lia?” Angel smiles.
“Oh will you get in bed and be quiet.” Lia laughs and crawls into bed with him.  Angel instinctively wraps his arms protectively yet lovingly around her.
“OH I like this.” Lia whispers.
“Me to.  A lot.” Angel pulls her closer.  Cordelia smiles smugly that she’s got her man, the man she’s wanted for 3 years, she finally doesn’t have to hide it any longer when she’s looking at him.
“What are you thinking?” Angel smiles, he can feel her facial muscles curl into a smile.
“I can drool openly now.”
“Drool?” Angel laughs.
“OK never mind.  Tell me what happens after we make love?”
“Well there are 5 different stages to our relationship at least on a vampire level.”
“Five?” Lia leans back and looks at him.
“Yes.  Branded, Bonded, Mate, Life Mate, or Forever Mate.”
“OK explain now.” She says in classic Cordelia style.
“We’ll you’re branded right now.  I’ve drunk from your virgin blood.  Bonded is if I drank from you and somehow you drank from me - without sex involved, that means that we would always have a connection like a mental connection.  A mate, well that’s if we make love and I drink from you, if you weren’t a virgin.  That’s a semi permanent situation - like in humans, that would be engaged.  A Life Mate is what happens if a vampire and his girl drink from one another while making love - but you and I will never be life mates.”
“Why?”
”Because, when you’re a virgin the exchange of blood during lovemaking automatically makes us Forever Mates.  Once we make love you and I are forever - if  you drink from me when we make love then you become immortal - you live as long as I do but not as a vampire, you just won’t age but you’ll be able to go into the sun and still exists as a human.”
“How would I drink from you?  I don’t have fangs.”
“Well if you wanted to forever mate, then all I’d do is bite my finger and let you suck on it or if you really wanted the taste of my blood  I could punch a hole in my neck with my nail and you could drink as well.”
“Wouldn’t that turn me into a grr?” Lia laughs.
“Nope - remember no grr I promised.  I can’t turn you unless I completely drain you and then give you my blood.  I’d never do that unless you asked me and even then I’d second guess you.”
“So this forever mate thing?  What’s it all about?”  Lia asks.
“Well for humans its like marriage except there is no divorce - no separation.  It’s for real, its forever.  It’s also your choice.  Because of your blood, it’s your blood that would make it forever.”
“Why a virgin’s blood?  And I’m assuming it has to be made on the first time we make love?”  Cordelia asks.
“Actually no - as long as we stay pure to one another we can choose to become forever mates at any time.”
“So why haven’t you ever been a forever mate with anyone?”
“Believe it or not you’re the first virgin I’ve ever been with.”
“In 247 yrs?  What about Buffy she made a big deal of”
“She lied - that’s the reason I was so angry with her when I came back from the hell that little romp sent me to.  She lied Lia - I had given her my heart, body and soul literally and well she gave me a lie.”
“How do you know?  You can’t tell when you do it?  Can you?”
”There’s a few things honey.” Angel starts.
“Wait do that again.”
“Do what?” He asks confused.
“Say that again. I like it.” Lia smiles.
“What?  Honey, baby, hottie.”  Angel smiles at her.
“Ok - continue.”
“Well a vampire can smell blood - and when a virgin makes love even if - ok getting technical no need for embarrassment.  When it’s a girls first time even if her hymen was broken by sports or horseback riding or whatever, she’ll still bleed her first time, the smallest amount, unnoticeable to a human but to a vampire, I’m told it has the sweetest smell in the world.  Its so pure, undiluted and a nectar from the sweetest most precious place.  Well needless to say when Buffy didn’t bleed I performed a little test while having sex, I held my hand out into the sun - just my finger was burnt and I figured no problem I’d just drink from Buffy and her virgin blood would fix it.  I had that scar until I drank from you earlier tonight.”  Angel pulls Cordy close and kisses her.  “Ok enough Buffy talk.  I’m liking this way to much.” He smiles and kisses Cordy again.  She’s like this precious beautiful flower that was just starting to bloom.
“So when we make love are we breaking any vampire laws or anything. Like is there anything unsuspected I should know about?” Lia smiles.
“Actually long before we make love - we are going to fall in love.” Angel smiles and runs his finger down the side of her face and smiles, his eyes twinkle at her smile.
 

Chapter 4
 

"Love?" Lia asks.  "Love is good, it's a beautiful expression of ones unrestrained desire for another.  Are you sure no grr?"
"Yes baby- no grr I promise." Angel smiles and kisses his girlfriend.
 

~*~ 2 weeks later ~*~

"Angel stay the night k?" Lia asks him while they are sitting on her couch watching TV.
"Lia - the sun."  He reminds her of the windows in her room.
"Come here I fixed that." She smiles grabbing his hand and pulling him into the bedroom.
"Hey if you want to mate you don't have to be so bossy."
"Brood boy." She laughs pushing him onto the bed.  "Look."  Lia then opens the drapes and Angel sees tinfoil taped to the window then a black doubled sheet drops down and then she closes the blinds and the curtains.
"The sun can't get through that right?"  Lia asks a little shyly.
"Come here baby."
"Yes." She says sitting down on his lap.
"You did all that for me?  So that I won't get hurt by being with you.  Lia - no ones ever taken the precautions that you take.  I love you."  Angel tells her then his eyes open wide, realizing what he said.
"I love you to Angel - I've loved you for so long."  Lia lets her body fall into his, pushing them both onto the bed. "I want you." Lia tells him bluntly.  "Not like for lunch but I want your body."
"I want you too, but Cordelia remember - when we make love we're basically engaged, we're mated."
"I know that - you explained it to me."
"And you're ready to deal with me for the long haul. All my moodiness, all my black clothes?" He laughs before kissing her.
"All your moods and black clothes if you can handle my bad hair days and nervous stammering."
"Can you handle my childe?" Angel asks her and then kisses her.
"You're what?  I didn't know you had kids?" She looks at him.
"I don't.  I didn't say child I said childe.  To put it bluntly - can you handle Spike."
"WOAH- hold on I don't get it." Lia says upset and confused.
"Ok baby, calm down let me explain." Angel holds her closely stroking her hair. He sits up on the bed and faces her, gently holding her hands while he explains softly.
"When a vampire turns a mortal to a vamp a relationship is formed.  Each participant is given a name and a role.  The vampire that is during the turning is henceforth known as the sire.  The new vampire is known as his or her childe from the moment they open their vampire eyes.   It's a bond that can never be broken.  The sire owns the childe in ways, sexual ways, dominance, master servant ways."
"Angel are you telling me that you've done Spike?" Cordy asks bluntly.
"Yes many times.  I've broken him, I've taught him respect and that's how vampires do it- through sex."
"Why don't you just beat him up?" Lia asks.
"We do - I did.  But its an humiliation tactic that was used on me as well - its centuries old, but when a vampire starts to disrespect their sire they have to be taught who is the master, and most of the time the easiest way to do it is to humiliate them through a passionate submission.  Remember honey, I didn't have a soul when I did this."
"IF we become forever mates how will Spike factor into it?"
"He will become your childe to.  Meaning you can do to him what you wish.  Lia - I can't refuse him its part of the bond.  If he were to show up on your doorstep if you wouldn't let him in I'd have to go to him in the hall, it’s hard to explain its mystical.  I can't turn Spike away, no matter how much he pisses me off."
"But he can't hurt me right?"
"NO honey he can't hurt you.  Even if you weren't branded if he even tried it I would beat him within an inch of his life and throw him outside to fry in the sun.  You are my future but Spike is my past and that's part of who I am."
"Well I never said I only love part of you - I love all of you but I'm a little unsure of how I'm going to feel watching you get done up the ass."
"You probably won't see that."
"HUH? Ok confuse me much."
Angel laughs softly pulling her closer.  "When a sire lets the childe become dominant during sex it's a sign of love.  Most of the time I do Spike - for control.  He takes it because he loves me. Unless you accept Spike into our lives he'll never have the dominance roll on me."
"Confident much?"
"Lia - I want you to completely understand this part of me before we become mated or forever mates.  Its part of my nature that the curse never stopped, even when I wasn't allowed true happiness I was allowed Spike."
"So you're telling me what here brood boy?" Lia smiles at him.
"I'm telling you that Spike is mine and I'm none to nice to him most of the time however I don't want that to effect you and I."
"Angel what might I walk in on?" Cordelia needs to know if she's going to be able to handle this side of Angel's life.
"Me having sex with Spike, with or without his consent, me biting Spike anywhere I want, punching him, giving him head or him doing that to me, giving him orders and demanding they be followed."
"So basically you're Angelus to him."
"Yes.  Angelus is his sire, which by turn makes me his sire as well."
"Angel - I know you as a loving man, but I've seen Angelus in action, are you saying that whenever Spike shows up Angelus automatically comes out." Lia asks scared suddenly.
"No honey.  I'll always be Angel - no grr I promised." Angel loves using her description of his demon - it makes it even easier for him to deal with.  "There are certain rules and boundaries between a sire and his childe and ties to one another that were established centuries ago.  Spike has always been unruly and back when I was Angelus we caused a lot of harm.  Spike always knew however that he had to obey me - well now that I'm Angel I'm afraid he may think he can overpower me, so I will have to dominate and subdue him however I can and I wanted to warn you first."
"Well thank you for warning me.  Now I still want to make love to you." Lia kisses him as Angel lies down on top of her gently.

Chapter 5

After about 25 minutes of strictly kissing and caressing one another Angel lets his hands wander.  For the first time he slides his hand over his love's breast.  "OH GOD" Angel moans.
"I still have my clothes on baby." Lia smiles at him.
"I know and I'm already in heaven.  Lia your body is so tight and firm, but so soft wand sweet.  You taste wonderful." Angel kisses her neck.
"Are you wanting my blood, my Angel?"
"Not yet, you're not hot enough." He smirks.
"You can tell my arousal level?" Lia smiles.
"Yes I can, I can smell when your blood races and I can tell where it's racing to.  When you're at the peak of your desire your blood is right next to your skin, it smells so pure and needy." Angel runs his hand into his woman's hair, slightly touching the vein running down her neck.
"Lia when I have an orgasm I'm going to want to bite you - is that ok?" Angel is so scared of offending her he wants to tell her everything before he does it.
"Angel I actually think it’s sexy when you bite.  When you bit me a few weeks ago to heal your hand - I was kind of turned on."
Angel kisses her tenderly while softly pushing his hips into hers.  "I know I could smell it."
"ANGEL" She kisses him.
"Yes baby."
"Can you put the bite mark someplace other than my neck.  Most of my outfits won't cover my neck."
Angel stops and kind of pulls back.  "You want to hide me?"
"NO Angel not at all – it’s just that - well, let’s be real here most people don't even think vampires exist let alone that they live in LA. I just well, I don't want to draw unneeded attention to you.  You're mine and I want to keep you to myself."
"If you ever chose to give up acting you can get a job in public relations because you just talked your way out of that one." Angel moves back on top of her.
"Do you want me to show the bite off?" Lia asks stopping him before he kisses her again.
"You're branded Lia - you're mine I want the world to know it."
"That's so high school - you're my girl I'm going to give you the ugliest hickey so my friends think I got some." Lia states.
"Cordelia its not for that reason but I see what you mean - I'll hide the bite mark or I just won't bite." Angel says kind of down, he moves off of her.  "Sorry honey but I'm not in the mood anymore."
"ANGEL" Lia says.
"Lia - I thought you accepted all of me." Angel says sitting up.
"I do, but"
"Lia if you accepted all of me there wouldn't be a but.  It's a good thing we didn't take this to the next level tonight because this is something we should work out before we mate."
"Can you at least call it making love?" Cordelia says softly.
"Baby I'll call it whatever you need to hear, before I call it anything though I want to be 100% accepted by you.  I'm going to let you think about it and I'll see you tomorrow."
"Angel don't go."
"Lia - I love you baby, I love all of you - I need to know you can say the same thing to me and mean it.  I want to be able to bite you anywhere and know that it doesn't scare you or disgust you.  I'll be back I'm not leaving you - I'm just leaving for the night." Angel kisses Lia then gets up and tucks his shirt back in kissing her on the forehead then leaving.  "Take care of her Dennis." Angel says to Cordelia's ghost roommate.

~~~

*Knock knock*

"Lia I said we should be alone tonight" Angel says opening the door and almost drops his teeth. On the other side of the door stood someone he had tried hard to forget, someone the painful memories of Sunny dale would never let him forget.  His childe had finally come home.
"Sire." Spike says softly.
"In." Angel orders.
"So happy to see me I take it Angel." Spike says with too much cockiness for his position in the relationship.
Angel grabs him and pulls his shirt open moving quickly to Spikes left shoulder he instantly vamps out and sinks his fangs none to nicely into Spikes ownership brand.  Angels teeth are the only ones that can fit the span of the marks.

All childe's have a brand, therefore all vampires do - as they are all sired from someone.  When Darla turned Angel she used a spot on his lower back, almost on his ass.  He could still see the glow of her undead kiss when he turned just right.

Angel drank greedily until he felt Spike weaken.  He then pulled his mouth away and used a fang to slit his wrist, holding it to Spikes mouth.  The bond had begun again as Spike drank.

Soon Angel pulled his wrist away and saw a smile form on Spikes face as it took his human form.
Angel said nothing he just walked to the bedroom and crawled back into bed.  Spike followed him into the room and removed his shirt and jeans, crawling into bed beside Angel.
"You forget your manners Spike, need I teach you?"
"Yes sire, I have forgotten." Spike greedily takes a kiss from Angel before he his rolled onto his back and pinned to the bed.

Angel knew that Spike would end up paying for the hurt Lia had caused him without trying to.  Her uncertainty about him biting her had cut to his core so he would get the urge out tonight.  His mouth punished Spike with his kiss, it was not a kiss of love but that of ownership and force.  He was showing Spike through action that he was still the childe and would always be.  Angel tore at Spikes' clothing nibbling with his human teeth on Spikes neck then his chest, again moving to crush his mouth and fight with his tongue.  Finally he had Spike naked to the waist and moved down to take Spikes' nipple in his mouth.  "Sire." Spike moaned hating himself for his weakness around Angel but loving his sire too much to feel any differently.
Angel makes quick work of Spikes' remaining clothing leaving him naked under him.  Oh the beauty of his childe, his cool ivory skin and yet the deep purple undertone in his throbbing erection.  Angel reached down and wrapped his big hand around his childe's need.  "ANGEL" Spike moaned.

Angel rolled them over and lay on his back.  "Pleasure me."
Spike slowly began to undress his sire, loving the little control that Angel was giving him, at least he wasn't fucking him for his stubbornness and outright disrespect over the last few years.  Although Spike was sure he'd feel it in a little while.  His cock throbbed just thinking of the possibilities.  Once Angels' cock was free of its confines Spike looked up to Angel for permission, "yes you may Spike."  Angel gives his childe permission to tease as long as he finishes the job which Angel knows he will because Spike always loved the dominance giving head gave him.
 

Chapter 6
 

Spike milked this time for all it was worth, he teased and tormented his sire, licking the underside of his cock then sucking the head into his mouth.  "Spike" Angel moaned out, wanting so much to look down and see Lia loving him, not his childe.  But at this hour he'd take Spike - at least Spike understood his place, Spike understood Angel's needs, and he understood when Angel needed to sink his teeth into his lovers flesh and taste the arousal and need in their blood.  Spike understood and accepted Angel's demon, something he was afraid Lia could never fully do.   Spike enticed his master until Angel growled at him.  Spike knew that meant either move or pay the price.  As much as he wanted Angel inside him he was unprepared for a hard lesson he would learn for disobeying.  < oh well screw it> Spike thinks and continues to tease.  He can tell his sire needs to control, he needs the violence right now.  Spike licks at Angels cock again and then is pulled quickly up on the bed and rolled on to his stomach.  "Bad childe" Angel scolded as he pulled Spikes boxers down.  His childe needed to be taught his place again.  Angel bent down and bit into Spikes back none to gently.  "Bloody hell"
"Shut up." Angel slapped the back of his head and drank from the fresh wound.  After getting his fill of Spike that way he reached under Spike and grabbed his hard cock, pulling him up onto his knees and grabbing his erection teasing him, milking him until he got him to cum just a little then he used his other hand to grab the base of his cock to stop his orgasm midway through.
"Wanker" Spike growled and Angel growled back but in a warning tone.  He took Spike cum from his hand and ran it over his own yearning erection.  Putting a little on his finger he ran it over Spikes' puckered hole.
"OH GOD" Spike said.
"Silence" Angel ordered as he pushed his cock inside of Spike dominantly.  Spike felt his body tear in two, the pain from not being prepared was excruciating but so enticing.  His sire had truly returned.  Spike endured the pounding Angel was giving him, every time he pushed inside he knew it was to teach him his place, every time he pulled out, Spike knew it was to make him beg for more.  Angel kept thrusting into Spike repeated, taking out on his childe what his love couldn't give him.  Angel was pounding so hard into Spike that he didn't hear Spikes moans anymore.  He was in his own world when a tender hand touched his back.  Angel didn't stop moving but he looked up and saw his love, "Lia" He didn't know if he was imaging her or not.  "Show him his place love." Angel couldn't believe his ears, not only did his love accept this but she encouraged it.  Showing him that she encouraged him by kissing his back and kissing his ear while he pounded into Spike.  Finally his dead seed spilled into his childe.  Angel leaned down and bite into Spike's back again right after whispering, "ok" Telling Spike that he could now feel his own pleasure.
 
 
 
 

 ~ ~ ~  Chapter 7 ~ ~ ~

Angel rolled over expecting to feel the soft skin of his love, however instead his arm encircles a hard body.  The scent…his childe.  Spike was home.   "Sire" Spike says softly.
"Yes Will."
"You're branded."
"Yes Will I am."
"Where is she?  The smell is familiar?"
"Its Cordelia."
"The bitchy cheerleader?" Spike asks and gets slapped upside the head.
"She's mine - treat her as such."
"Yes sire.  My apologies." Spike instantly remembers his place in the relationship.  Now that his sire was branded he was just put lower on the totem pole.
"Sire?"
"Yes Will."
"Why are you here when she is not?"
"She doesn't know if she can accept us - I just told her about you today."
"OH my love what did you tell her?"
"I told her I have a pain in the ass childe who doesn't know when he's supposed to curl up to his sire and sleep." Angel says in that playful but warning tone.
"OK goodnight sire." Will lays down.
"Will."
"Yes sire."
"Why did you come to LA?"
"I've missed you"
"Why do I not believe that?" Angel asks him.
"Well - actually its because I turned Willow and now the Slayerettes are out to get me." Will admits.
"YOU DID WHAT?"
"Well, you see she was dying, she just told me that she was diagnosed with some weird cancer or bone thing - I couldn't let her die sire.  So I turned her - with her permission I might add"
"Where is she?"
"Visiting Cordelia."
"WHAT?"
"Its ok Cor has known for a while now.  Willow has a soul - Giles cursed her but with no evil happiness spell.  Hell I even have a soul it's the only way they would take the bugging chip from my head."
"Damn I leave you alone for a year and look what you go and get into.  Do I have anything to worry about tonight?"  Angel asks his childe.
"NO - everything is fine I told Willow I would be with you this evening so she isn't expecting me until tomorrow."
"Will - you cause me so much stress."
"I can relieve that if you'll let me."

~ ~ ~

"Will -  you aren't going to believe what just happened" Cordelia tells her best friend Willow.
"What Cordy?"  Willow instantly sits down.
"I was in Angel's head - I saw him…" Lia shuts up - that's personal and she'll discuss it with Angel and only Angel.  "Never mind."
 

Chapter 8

Angel and Spike sleep cuddled together in Angels’ bed until late the next day.  It was Saturday and the team normally didn’t work on Saturday’s so Angel just held his childe close and slept, dreaming of his love.
“Lia.” Angel asks.
“Yes Angel” Lia responds.
“Are you at my place right now?”
“No Willow is scared of the sun, we’re waiting until it goes down to come over why?”
“We’re you here last night?  Did you see?”
‘”Angel - I don’t know how but I can summon you when I want to. I wasn’t physically there last night but I did see what you were doing to Spike.”
“And you encouraged me?” Angel asks.
“Yes I did.  I understand now well at least a little bit, the need for the dominance.  I get it Willow explained more to me.”
“I could have explained more.” Angel offers.
“It was easier with  Willow - she wasn’t who I wanted to jump into bed with.”
“Oh really?” Angel laughs in his dream.
”Yeah and if Spike is still cuddled up to you like he is right now he and I are going to have words.” Lia threatens playfully.
“He probably will be - as he’s not allowed out of bed until I move.” Angel tells her.
“Well then wake up and fuck him or something - we’ll be over in about and hour and I don’t know if Willow can handle seeing the two of you.”
”OK - and Lia?”
”Yeah babe.”
“Thank you.  I love you.”
“I love you too Angel.”

~ ~ ~

Angel is driving his body into Spike’s knowing that his love will be there soon he wanted to have his hunger satisfied for the time being.  “I’m not your mate Sire - but I can feel your need for her.”
“Spike” Angel growled, finally they both cum and move to the shower.  In the shower they behave completely however Angel does take his childe in his arms and bit him right on his ownership mark.
Spike wants blood as well and as much as Angel knows he shouldn’t give in to him he does by slitting his wrist with his fang and allowing Spike to drink.
Suddenly, in his head, he hears.  “Angel we are about 2 blocks from your place, I hope you get this in time.”
With that Angel moves his wrist, licking it himself to close it.
“aaah”
“Behave.” Angel warns lightly.
“Yes sire.” Spike comments.
“You’re childe is on her way over.  Are you going to offer me a taste of her?” Angel smiles.  Shutting off the water and climbing out, handing a towel to Spike.
“No.” Spike tells him protectively.
“You know I have the right?” Angel asks.
“Yes I know you do as her grand-sire.  But I also hope that you will respect me enough to not do that- Willow is different Sire.  She’s….”
“Are you in love with her Spike?” Angel asks pulling on a pair of pants.
“And if I am would you take her from me?” Spike asks protectively as he puts his pants on.  Remembering how Angelus took Dru from him.
“Spike I’m Angel not Angelus - I won’t take her from you - besides I’m branded remember.”
“Thank you.” Spike says softly, as much out of respect for Angel letting his childe have his own childe as for Angel not taking his rights with Willow.  “I’m starting to see the difference between the two of you.”
“And?” Angel asks as he smells and hears Cordelia coming down the stairs.
“Well I like it.” Spike says softly.
“If I take Lia home to her house will you two be nice to my place?  There’s bagged blood in the fridge.”
“Angel” Lia says knocking once and walking in.
“We’ll be fine.” Spike tells him softly looking at Willow.
Angel walks over to Lia and smiles at her, unsure if she would reject his kiss.
‘Kiss me already.’ Lia tells him without saying a word.
Angel enjoys this new link and bends down and takes her mouth softly with his.  “My love.” Angel kisses her softly again.
“Hi Angel -say hello to long lost friends much.” Willow spouts off.  Before Spike can stop her Angel has her pinned up against a wall and has vamped out.
“You need to learn your place in this family little one, this outburst I’ll let slide because you’re a fledgling, and DO NOT let it happen again.” With that he turns human and then moves back to Lia’s side.

Everyone is quiet for a few seconds when Lia says out loud.  “OK explain please, Spike made Willow - isn’t she his childe?”
“Yes actually love she is.  But because I made Spike -Willow is also mine.  She doesn’t understand her place yet because Spike hasn’t told her vampire codes.”
“OK when do I get to learn all this and where do I fit in?” Lia asks.
“Well Lia, it’s kind of odd.  Right now since you aren’t my mate yet - you’re just protected -I mean that Spike and Willow can’t harm you - and if they disrespect you I’ll kick the shit out of them.  When we make love - they are forbidden to cross you.  When we become forever mates - you have as much right to them as I do.”

“Angel I need you - alone time.”  Lia tells him.
“Ok we’re leaving - you two behave - extra key is in the kitchen silverware drawer.”
 

Chapter 9

Angel doesn’t say much over basic conversation on the car ride over to Lia’s house, however the second they get inside he sweeps her into his arms and kisses her.

“Ok first thing - this telepathy - when did you drink from me?”
“I don’t remember drinking from you.” Lia says, then thinks about it. “Wait a minute remember when you poked your finger when you were trying to sew the button on your shirt, could little bit have done it?”
“Yes it could have - I have very strong blood after 247 yrs.”
“I hope your sperm is less strong.” Lia laughs at the thought of getting pregnant with his child by accident.
“Baby - remember I can’t get you pregnant - I can’t give you diseases - I’m dead.”
“No you’re not your right here.”
“Cordelia - I’m alive to you but physically my body is dead - that’s why I don’t breath and that’s why I’m so cold all the time.”
“Ok I know the details, I just don’t like to think of my boyfriend being dead it’s a little hard on the folks.  Hi mom and dad I’d like to introduce you to my boyfriend Angel, oh don’t mind him, he’s just a little dead.”
“Lia you’re adorable.” Angel smiles and gives her a kiss.  “Ok what I think we should do tonight is talk, and cuddle of course,  but I really want to know that you are incredibly comfortable with me, when and if we make love”
“What the hell is this if?” Lia asks bluntly.
“ok I take it that’s actually a when?”
“You’re damn straight it’s a when what are you thinking, after I see you do Spike you think I don’t want to get a hold of your body.”
“Oh I think I could like your compliments.”
“Good - get used to them brood boy.”
“OH mouthy for a horny woman.” Angel backs her up against a wall and kisses her.
“Angel.”
Angel kisses her until their mouths feel like one, his body pressing against hers trying to get closer and closer.
“Tell me about being a vampire.” Lia whispers.
Angel smiles and takes her hand walking to the couch and sitting down.
“What in particular do you want to know?”
“Will you explain the ownership of your childe?”
“Ok I’ll explain this personally.  I made Spike, well Angelus made Will a vampire.  What that means is Will had a heartbeat that Angelus stopped.  I then slit my wrist and gave him life - my blood.  So like any parents who’s DNA creates a child - they made that child.  Well blood is life.  I gave Spike life, so he’s mine.  I made Spike, Spike made Willow - the family tree grows, but because Spike is mine - so is Willow because she wouldn’t have life so to speak if I hadn’t made Spike.”
“Ok, why the need for domination of the childe?”  Cordelia asks him, holding his hand and seriously intrigued by every word he’s saying.  As much or as well as she thinks she’s known Angel in the past two years, the way he is opening up to her and letting her in tonight is seriously filling her heart with more love than she can ever imagine having for anyone one man.
“Lia - a vampire is a deadly creature, we kill- that’s what we do.  So a vampire must be taught from the first day of their vampire life, who they can and can not bite, because the instinct is to bite anything that moves if we are hungry.  When a vampire is first turned, his first instinct is to drink as much blood as possible.  Spike tried to attack me right after I turned him so right from the start he has been unruly.  He’s had to been controlled every since.  Now Willow probably didn’t need me to scare the shit out of her, but if I don’t control her then Spike will think he can get away with it. Besides that was also to get Spike to start her training.”
“So when I become your mate or forever mate then what really happens?”
“As my mate, not much - you have no authority over them you just have their respect so they can’t touch you or harm you.  Once you are my forever mate, if you want Spike to kiss you - you say so and he obeys.  If he doesn’t you slap him or whip him.  If you want Willow to kiss you she has the same orders and same results if she disobeys.”
“Does it have to be that mean?” Lia asks.
“Lia - luckily Willow and Spike have souls - Giles made sure of that so they aren’t quite as deadly and unpredictable as Angelus, however they are still my spawn.  They are what I am - a blood sucking vampire.”
“Angel, you are my love, you are my man you aren’t evil.”
“Lia, you shuddered at the thought of me biting you when we make love.”
“I don’t feel that way anymore.  Hey Angel when I was watching you and Spike I noticed you kept going for his shoulder – why were you doing that?”
“That’s where Spike’s ownership mark is.  I was reinforcing it.”
“Ownership mark?  What’s that?”
“It’s the mark that show’s he’s mine.  All vampires are marked by their sires.”
“Is that’s what’s on your back – right above your right butt cheek?” Lia asks smiling.
“Yep Darla never wanted a mark to be public knowledge.”
“Where will mine be?” Lia asks
 
 
 

Chapter 10

“You’re what?” Angel pulls Lia closer to him hoping she doesn’t mean that.
“Angel – you’re going to feed when we mate right?  Well where are you going to bite me?”
“Lia sweetie, when the time comes for us to make love I’ll bite but it won’t be an ownership mark.  You’ll have a forever mark from me someday but not until we become one obviously.”
“What’s the difference Angel?” Cordelia asks sinking farther into him while sitting on the couch.
Angel moves her shoulders so she is facing him,  “Baby an ownership mark is taken in anger, and it’s given to prove control.  A forever mark is given in love, it’s given to join two people to each other for all eternity. But we have to be careful – once we join forever we can never end our relationship – so if we do it to early before we’re sure, to bad, its permanent.  That’s why it’s left to you to decide.  I won’t force you into that commitment and I know I want to be your forever mate right now, when you are sure just tell me.”
“So you’re telling me that if I get carried away when we make love and tell you I want your blood – I can’t turn back if I drink of you.  There is no way a forever mating can be broken?”
“The only way is death, and since you will be immortal until I die – we are together until I get staked or the sun gets me.”
“It’s a good thing I know that thank you.  Now going back to the first issue, shouldn’t I be giving the mark after all you’re marking me when you take my virginity shouldn’t I mark you too?”
“Well baby if you to find a way to permanently mark me you can, I’ll let you when I’m yours.”
“A ring?”
“A Wedding ring?” Angel asks her.
“Yes – I mean I know that we can’t ever really get married, for many legal and obvious reasons, you’re not quite alive, and the whole church thing is out.  But if we are forever mates – in the vampire world aren’t we basically married.”
“Yes Lia we are.  Tomorrow we’ll go buy rings for when it happens ok.”
“You can still mark me though k?  Oh can you get a tattoo as a vampire?”
“Yes I have one remember?” Angel smiles and kisses her.
“But I didn’t know if you got that before you were turned or after.” Lia smiles getting up and walking into her room holding his hand.  Angel of course follows her, assuming she’s finally tired.
Once inside the bedroom Lia lets go of his hand and closes the door.
“Lia – what are you doing?”  Angel asks thinking he already knows the answer.
“Just setting a scene boss.” Lia smiles.
“I would rather not hear that word when we’re together.”
“So I don’t have to call you boss anymore?” Lia smiles.
“Oh you are so bad.” Angel moves to her and kisses her deeply.  Lia smiles taking him in her arms, loving the feel of his large frame towering over her.
“But you like me bad.” Cordelia smiles and kisses him again.
“I love you Lia – all the time.” Angel smiles kissing her.
Lia decides that Angel isn’t going to make the first move – he is the consummate gentleman.  Cordelia slowly unbuttons his shirt and removes it.
”Are you sure?” Angel asks her before things get carried away.
“Yes Angel – I’ve wanted to be yours for so long.” Cordelia whispers against his neck, she licks his jugular and he moans deep within his soul.  His permanent soul she remembers.  Lia moves her hands up to her shirt and Angel moans, “Let me?”
Please.  Angel asks silently.
Please hurry I’m dieing here waiting for your touch. Cordelia begs silently.
Angel smiles taking her lips with his, his hands slowly unbutton her shirt and he moves down to his knees, and begins kissing her stomach, Cordelia can feel her blood race.
I can smell your arousal and it’s incredible. Angel tells her.
His words calm her fears and she moves her hands from his hair to the hook on the front of her bra, she releases it and drops the bra to the ground.
“Oh baby” Angel moans.  Pushing her down onto the bed and crawling up her body, inhaling deeply, his body reacting to her desire.  Angel licks her belly button and traces a thin line up her body, his tongue swirling around her right nipple before taking it in his mouth.
“Angel” Lia moans, her hands in his hair, she feels his desire through his erection that is pressed against her leg.  “Angel I need you”.
Its ok baby, I promise you’ll be satisfied.  Angel tells her silently as he moves his mouth up to hers and kisses her.  Feeling her search his mouth eagerly.  She runs her tongue over his teeth almost searching for his fangs.
No fangs?  Cordelia asks as she moves her hand down his body before taking his erection in her hands.
“GRR” Angel laughs softly.
Cordelia opens her eyes and looks at him, Angel smiles with a twinkle in his eyes.
“I want the fangs Angel – I want all of you.  Its ok, you don’t have to hide that part of you – I love all of you.” Cordelia tells him, running her hands over his erection again and then finally sees him release his hold on the demon, his face morphs and fangs grow.  “Yummy.”  Lia smiles and kisses him eagerly.  She moves her legs and wraps them around his waist, Angel can feel the heat at her core almost burning his straining erection inside his pants.  This woman was going to kill him with desire.  That would be such a better way to die.
Lia I want you.  Angel tells her silently, as he feels her run her tongue over his fang and cuts her tongue on purpose.
Opps, a little boo boo, kiss it make it better?  She smirks in her thoughts.
I love you.  Angel tells her as he devours her mouth the sweet nectar of her blood dripping down his throat as he unbuttons and removes his pants. Slowly he stops the kiss and leaves a trail of kisses down to her waist as he removes her pants and panties, kissing her body, inhaling her desire and feeling so honored to be the man she desires.
“ANGEL” Lia moans loudly as he licks at her wetness.
“Its ok baby, I want to love you so perfectly.”  Angel whispers softly licking at her core again.
“God Angel” Cordelia moans loudly never having felt such pleasure.
With that Angel buries his face between her legs, teasing and pleasuring her for only a few minutes before he tastes her orgasm.
”ANGEL” She screams.  Angel moves back just an inch or so to let her enjoy her pleasure.  His fangs are begging to be buried in her skin, as he hears her start to come down from the first wave, he licks at her wetness again.
“OH God Angel not again”
Angel moves back.  “You want me to stop?”
“No, I want you inside me.” Lia tells him.
“I will be soon my love.  I’m just making it easier for you – you’re body will appreciate this.” Angel kisses her core again, this time moving his hand up to her, slowly sliding a finger inside of her wet body as he sucks her pleasure nub into his mouth.
“OH GOD _ ANGEL _ I LOVE YOU” Cordelia screams not able to believe should could feel this good, or that Angel could be this patient, its been forever since he’s been with another woman and he was more concerned with her than his own desires.
Angel slowly moved another finger inside of her, then a third, stretching her body so that he wouldn’t hurt her.
I love you Lia.  Angel tells her silently as he feels his cock throb with desire.  Her ecstasy on his tongue, running down his throat, his fangs begging to be used.  As Angel moves his fingers in and out of her body he sucks on her clit, teasing her, begging her to accept all of him.  Loving that she does.  He can feel her building to another climax and he knows he wouldn’t be able to hold his own in check again so he lets go of her clit with is mouth, he wipes his mouth off
Moving up her body positioning his erection at her opening.  “Are you sure?” Angel asks looking at her.
Lia opens her lust filled eyes and smiles at him, “More sure of this than anything else – ever.  I love you.” Lia kisses him and Angel slowly slides inside of her.
“OH” Lia feels pain – not the kind that makes her want to reel away, but the kind that tells her Angel is making her his.  “More”
“I love you Lia” Angel pushes his body farther inside her, not hitting her core just yet.
“Angel your huge”  She moans, feeling her body stretch inside, “more.”
With that Angel pushes the rest of the way inside of her and feels her hymen break, he claims her mouth with his to swallow her cry and then he nose awakens the rest of his senses.  The blood, his virgin loves blood.  Oh the smell was heaven. He must taste it.  Soon he would bite and bring them both to another orgasm, right now Lia needed pleasure.  Angel moves his body out a little and he hears her silent unspoken pleas in his head.
No Angel don’t leave – more please give me more
Angel slides his body back into her, moans of pleasure this time fill the room, again he moves his body only to slide back into her easily, her body wet with her previous orgasm and her virgin blood, his body more aroused than ever before and he finally starts to thrust into her deeper and deeper only to hear her moan and beg for more.  “I love you Lia.”
“I love you Angel.”  Lia arches off the bed and he licks at her nipple teasing her as his cock throbs and cries for its release.  Angel is doing so good at holding back, he wants her to cum with him on the trip to paradise.  Angel licks at her jugular, her blood screaming to him of its pureness.
“Angel I want your blood.”  Cordelia says strongly.  He must obey, she is his mate,  his love, and it is her right to choose when they become forever mated.
“How? My finger?”
“NO your neck.” Cordelia tells him between moans.  “Now Angel.”  He grabs the tool he would need from his pants on the floor and moves deep into her again, one more thrust and he would send them both over the edge.  He punctures his jugular and holds his finger over the hole.  He was about to ask her if she was sure again and he hears.
”Please Angel – I need you forever.”  He turns his head and as her mouth covers his neck he moves his finger and lets her drink, then on the other side of her neck he sinks into that long awaited paradise, her neck, her virgin blood.  The sweetest nectar in the universe helps him to thrust one last time sending them both over the edge of consciousness.   Angel continues to drink until every last drop of his essence is inside of his “wife”.  He stills feels Cordelia sucking on his neck and he can’t imagine she knows how to stop.
All you have to do is lick the wound and it will stop bleeding.
Thank you.
She smiles and licks the slight wound and sure enough his blood stop pouring out.
“Mine.” Cordelia smiles, still feeling his body inside of hers.
“Mine.”  Angel smiles.  Finally his cock shrinks back to its dormant size and withdraws from her body.  May I?   Angel asks silently.
Cordelia doesn’t understand how she knows what he wants but she does and smiles. “Yes of course.”
Angel goes down between her legs and licks the blood away, his head feels light at the ecstasy he feels inside.  He moves back up the bed and pulls Lia to his body.
“I love you – forever.”
“Forever, I love you.”  With that they sleep, Angel finally has everything he could ever want, his soul, his life and someone wonderful to share them both with, forever.
 
 


HOME


Email the Author