A Safe Haven...
By : Doris
Written : Dec 2000
Disclaimer on Home Page
Summary : Cordelia sacrifices herself to the greater good... :)
Rating: R _ Sex.
 
 

Ch 1

Cordelia didn’t know what had come over her, she had been living in LA for 3 years now.  Working with Angel for almost that long.  She was living in the hotel now – after the issue with Darla coming back as a vampire, subsequently him firing her, Wes and Gunn as a means of keeping them safe, he had closed ranks after he was able to stake both Dru and Darla.  Of course she didn’t let him get away with it easily.  When he came to ask her forgiveness she refused.  She had kept him at bay for close to two weeks.  So much so that she had gotten an uninvite spell from Willow and performed that at her apartment.  He had truly scared her when he left Darla and Dru in that room with the lawyers from Wolfman and Hart – now it wasn’t like she was overly concerned about that bile bunch of lawyers but still – it was Angel’s job to save people not kill them, which he effectively did when he left them locked in the cellar.
 Eventually Angel was invited back inside of Cordelia’s apartment.  He had come over with a dozen white roses what could she do.  The scariest part of all of this Cordelia had decided, although not told anyone, was that when she thought Angel had turned evil again, when she had thought he had gone all grr again,  she didn’t get scared.  Quite the opposite actually, the thought turned her on.  Maybe because she knew if she wore something sexy around Angelus he’d act on it rather than try to hide the bulge in his pants and run away as Angel had been known to do from time to time.  She knew it wasn’t fair to torment him like this – after all that stupid curse left him pretty much non touchable.  OH the aggravation – Angel deserved sex.  She knew deep down that is one of the reasons he was so susceptible to Darla and Dru.  He missed the closeness to another being without having to worry about risking his soul.  Well Cordelia decided that she was going to fix that.
 Four years after she met Angel she had finally figured out how to help him.  She was going to have Willow curse her – a curse that would allow Angel to have sex with her but without losing his soul.  Willow had just left – it had taken her 3 months to write the curse, it had to be perfect otherwise they could be dealing with Angelus all over again.  Something had to be done – she couldn’t let Angel stay this miserable.  Now that they were all living in the hotel – she knew how unhappy he was.  Many nights she heard him, well….it almost sounded like she was living with a teenager.  Really – how horrible was that curse, you would think that perfect happiness wouldn’t be sex – sex wasn’t happiness or at least perfect happiness from what she had experienced.  She figured that perfect happiness would mean completely unconditional love.  She understood Buffy – meaning that was the first time in his entire existence that someone had actually given themselves to him in love, and at that moment when he realized that, as they became one he knew perfect happiness.  So what Cordelia had done was give Angel the opportunity to feel that again.  The curse was perfect it was written in the context that he could use Cordelia just for sex if he wished, but if by some unforeseen circumstance and he fell in love with Cordelia and experienced the perfect happiness of making love to her, he still would not lose his soul.  Cordelia was to be a lighthouse for him in the storm, a safe haven, Willow and Cordelia made her body and soul accessible to Angel in all ways – he can not lose his soul in anyway of being with her.  Now of course all she needed to do was tell Angel.
 

Ch 2

“Angel will you come here for a minute?” She tried to sound casual.  She knew that Wesley was out with Kate – they had been engaged now for about a year.  Gunn was out with David – they were investing in some new gang park or something.  She had told them both not to come back until late – she had wanted to talk to Angel.  As far as she knew, no one knew of her feelings for the vampire, maybe even Angel himself.  That was all about to end.
“Yeah Delia”  Came Angel’s response as he appeared at her doorway.
“Angel I wanted to um… talk to you.” She stuttered.
“Talk huh?  Ok what about?  Did you have another vision?” He asks.
“NO – can you come sit down for a bit, this is kind of a long conversation.” Cordelia starts and smiles as Angel gracefully walks into her room and sits on her couch.  They had actually had all of their rooms re-done.  Each member of the team got 3 rooms each, they were gutted, and redecorated – so that each person had an apartment of sorts, all with bathrooms, kitchens and living rooms and bedrooms.  Cordelia and Angel were in her living room.  NO doors from the hallway led to the bedrooms of the team – Angel found doorways to the outside were highly rude, a bedroom was a private place he had said once.
“I’m waiting Delia.”
“Ok – well….Ok this is embarrassing and  you have to promise me one thing – that you will sit here and listen to me until I’m done talking – have an open mind ok?” She asked.  She was thankful that she knew she was pretty.  Desirable to the average human even, but to a 250 yr old vampire she wasn’t sure.  Especially one who had a long history of dating blonds.  There was no stopping now however, Cordelia needed companionship of the male persuasion. Of course she wasn’t doing this for selfless reasons, she had grown tired and exhausted with the male gender. But Angel…Angel was another story, he could still romance her, love her perfectly – he came from a different time, a time when men respected women.  Not anything like the morons walking the planet in the year 2002.
“Ok I promise Delia but you better tell me soon because it looks like you keep going off into your own little planet.  Is that someplace where others can visit too.”  He said softly.
“Ok here goes.  Angel I know your lonely.”
“Del”
“No you told me you’d listen now listening doesn’t require talking.  Anyway, Angel I know you’re lonely, I can hear you at night, during the day whatever.  I  know you pleasure yourself and I know why. Being with a woman – any woman scares you because of the curse and I don’t think that’s fair to you.  You have been a great asset to the world – you have saved hundreds of people for certain death and its high time you got some pleasure out of life.”  She exhales, Angel wasn’t interrupting her, if anything she could almost hear him agree.  “Well I’ve decided to give you that pleasure.”
“Cor”
“Angel hush.”
“Anyway, I consulted the powers that be and they told me that what I had planned was not against their wishes for you so it was ok.  Anyway I had Willow write a curse.”
“Aren’t I cursed enough?” Angel asks her suddenly depressed.  He was liking everything up until that part.
“NO the curse isn’t for you Angel.  Willow cursed me – she cursed me for you.” She stopped to let that sink in.  “Ok what happened was Willow wrote a curse that gives you the ability to use and have my body.  We can have sex and you will not lose your soul.  Sex isn’t perfect happiness Angel – you lost your soul with Buffy because she loved you – all of you and at that moment when she gave you her body you realized it.”
“Cordelia what if I”
“What fall in love with me?” Cordelia asks him – hoping he says yes.
“Yes actually- you have no idea how I feel about you already but this…this is just to unreal.”
“Well go ahead – I won’t stop you – we also thought of that possibility.  Part of the curse Willow did on me was to make me a non –issue with your curse.  If by any means you experience perfect happiness with me – meaning you fall in love and realize just how much I feel for you – then well…you still get to keep your soul.”
“Why?  Delia why would you do this for me?” Angel says softly almost in tears.
“Remember when you fired me for real?”
“Yes – not one of my smarter decisions.” He smiles.
“Yeah well we all know that, but I realized why you did it – you wanted to go back to Darla and Dru because you knew that you could have physical pleasure then and your soul be damned- with them you were evil anyway if you lost your soul it didn’t matter to them.  Actually they would encourage it.  I realized that you needed a human touch.  How can you be expected to want to help humans, or feel for us when you are never allowed to feel like one of us.  That and I want to get laid.”
“Delia – somehow I don’t find it likely that you have a problem doing that?” Angel smiles.
“Angel I haven’t had sex in over 4 years – I’m horny no where near like you but you get my drift.”
“Cordelia – thank you but how can I let you do this?  It isn’t right what if something goes wrong?” Angel wanted so much to let her give herself to him but he couldn’t take the risk.
“There’s nothing you can do – Willow cast the curse earlier today – all that is left is to find out if you’ll let it happen.  Angel why would you want to use your hand when I can use my mouth or better yet – my body.” Cordelia says taking her shirt off.
“Cordy – I don’t have self control like this.” Angel moans looking at her beauty.
“Angel with me – you don’t need it – Willow did a protection spell too – so if you would turn evil I’m protected from you- Wesley and Gunn are gone – you can’t hurt anyone – its daytime.  Angel let yourself have some fun, let yourself enjoy my present to you.  Give me pleasure, please Angel, I need a man not these moron assholes around now.”
“Ok Cordy – I’ll give you pleasure.” Angel smiles and reaches up to kiss her.

“Not yet – there’s something I have wanted to do to you for about 3 years now – I didn’t dare let myself think like this when we lived in Sunnydale but well now…now I want to give you head.” With that Cordy pushes him back onto the couch and takes a pillow, places it under her knees and kneels.  She smiles at him devilishly and reaches for the button on his pants. He had walked into her room shirtless that helped greatly.  Angel smiles and throws his hands into the air.  He was going to let this dream play itself out.  It had to be a dream because this was happening just like so many of his fantasies.
Cordelia proceeds to unzip his Armani pants and slowly work them down over his hips finally removing them completely.  She then smiles as she sees Angel in nothing more than boxers, which are fitting rather tightly at the time.  “OH my Angel, this is going to be fun.” She smiles and removes his boxers as well.
Angel just slides his hands into her hair.  This dream was wonderful.  It wasn’t until he felt her lick his cock that he realized it wasn’t a dream, she was actually sucking him off.  Angel’s eyes rolled into his head.
Cordelia licked at the underside of his erection and moaned out as his cock grew even harder.   Suddenly she couldn’t wait she had to taste him so she licked at the pre-cum at the tip of his sweet cock and took the tip into her mouth.
“Lia” Angel growled.
She had never heard his growl of pleasure, he had thought it might scare her however quite the opposite happened it turned her on even more.  She took another two inches into her mouth and Angel lost the battle with his hips to stay down on the couch and he thrust upward, sending a few more inches of his cock into her mouth.  Thankfully she must have been expecting it because she doesn’t choke.
 

Ch 3

Cordelia couldn’t believe how wonderful it feels to be giving Angel this pleasure.  She knew that he hadn’t had this done in years,  he had told her once when he was in his depressed mode that he and Buffy had been an all or nothing kind of thing.  They only kissed before the night they made love – so it had to have been over 5 yrs since he’d had this. Just for that Cordy took more into her mouth and swallowed.  She tasted Angel, 100% Angel and it wasn’t his cum that she was tasting because he hadn’t yet.  His skin tasted calming almost, not calming as in calming her down and getting her out of the mood she was in.  Calming in a comforting way, a way that let her know that no matter what she was with Angel and nothing could sneak up on her or hurt her because Angel wouldn’t let it.  She let his cock come out of her mouth before she started kissing his long thick erection.  Looking at it, she had no idea how she just got something that big in her mouth or better yet how she was going to get something that big inside of her.  It had been awhile and this was going to be interesting to say the least.  She could smell security, it was odd, it wasn’t something that she could say was musky or spicy or anything because it wasn’t one of those things it was all of those things, but it was a scent she had grown accustomed to and it’s a scent that signified security in her life.  Cordelia let her tongue sneak out and tease his velvety hardness.  It was such a contrast, a vampire who wasn’t scared of the most vile and evil demons was laying, stark naked on her couch whimpering in pleasure.
Finally Cordelia had the control over her desires.  She was able to just kneel between Angel’s legs and torture him lovingly.  She knew that he needed a release, she knew that he would never allow himself to be pleasured this way if she hadn’t been cursed.  Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock, her free hand playing with his balls, cupping them in her hand, letting go of them and reaching below to touch the small area between his scrotum and his anus.  She had heard men loved that.  She must have heard right because Angel moaned so loudly she looked up at him to make sure he was ok, only to see him watching her with lust in his eyes.  Finally she decides its time for his first orgasm.  She sucks hard and starts working on his cock with her hand, her head bobbing up and down on him in time and soon she hears his growl and feels the cum from her lover hit her throat.  She milks him for the last drop before releasing his cock from her mouth.
“Cordy.” He moans.
“Angel – you ok?” She asks.
“OH yeah, damn you are so wonderful.” Angel smiles to her, then realizes what she really meant. “Yeah honey I’m Angel not grr.”
“Good- grr scares me, and I wouldn’t be quite as intense if I was scared.”  She tells him.  “Ok lover.  Because this is all for you, what position are we going to use?”
Angel kisses her deep.  “This might be boring but can I be on top?” Angel’s scared to believe that he’s actually going to get to have sex again.  It’s been over 5 yrs since he’s been inside a woman, he thought for sure he would cum before he even thrust inside of her the first time.  He had gotten pleasure from Cordy and still had his soul so now he was incredibly excited.
“Angel anything you want, just don’t forget I’m not your hand, pleasuring me will only give you this again.” She smiles and walks into the bedroom moving to remove her bra before her hands could get to the clasp Angel was behind her unhooking it.
“Cordy – thank you for”
“Don’t thank me Angel, you’re not a charity case.” Cordy turns to look at him, “you’re a sexy 247 yr old demon of the night.  Trust me I’m having a damn good time.”
With that Cordelia lays down on the bed and looks at him in lust.  His pants have been removed, so were his boxers, so he stood in front of her completely naked and she was hungry.  Hungry for the kind of pleasure that a man and a woman can find in one another’s arms.  Angel decides its time he showed her that he knows how to please as well as get pleasure.  Make sure she keeps doing this he thinks.  Angel lays down on top of Cordy letting her feel the weight of his body as well as the need in his erection.  She is still clothed from the waist down.  Angel lets his erection rest on the inside of her thigh while he kisses her, kisses her neck and then finally moves down to molest her nipples.  His right hand is caressing her left breast, softly touching her, almost not touching which makes Cordy arch her body up to his touch.  Finally his mouth covers her breast, nipping and licking at her nipple to entice her.  When he felt her arch under him, his erection got needier.
“Angel, Oh” Cordy moans against the air.  Angel slowly unbuttons her jeans and slides them as well as her panties down over her legs.  His erection is only inches away from her pleasure nub when he kisses her mouth and then proceeds to kiss down her needy body.  “ANGEL” she moans as she feels his tongue dive into her belly button.
“Cordelia I promised to give you pleasure.  Please let me keep my promise.” He looks up to her and then she smiles.  His mouth is still teasing and nipping at her stomach as his fingers find her wet core.  Slowly, one at a time he slides his long fingers inside of her.  Feeling from side to side, covering his finger with her juices, enticing her, making her beg for more.  When he sees her eyes roll into her head, then and only then does he slide another finger inside of her.
 “You like that baby?” He asks softly.
“Yes.” She moans.
“Good.  Cos so do I.” Angel smiles then moves down a little more and licks at her curls, tasting for the first time in years the beautiful essence of a woman.  His woman.  He didn’t even know where that thought came from but he knew it was true.  If he didn’t completely lose his soul after this Cordelia would never be alone again.  She’d be with him.  Angel lost all ability to think after that.  He licked at her womanhood again.  Teasing her slit with his tongue.  He found her little pleasure nub and went insane.  It had been so long since he had been able to pleasure himself by pleasuring a woman.  As his tongue tormented her clitoris he felt her shudder with her first orgasm.
“Yes baby, let it happen.”
“ANGEL” She moans.
Angel slowly sucks her little nub into his mouth making her body shake again,  he could feel his heart fill up with pride.  Pride that he was giving her such pleasure and she wasn’t afraid of him.  Angel slowly slid another finger inside of her.  Three fingers were not even close to the size of his manhood but he had to give her some preparation, his tongue continued to tease and lick at her, quickly he felt her start to squirm.  This was the part he enjoyed the most.  When the woman he was loving began to fight the bliss and fight for the gratification all at the same time. He loved to feel a woman under his control like this.  He adored the taste of Cordelia, she tasted like the sweetest dessert.  Her scent overpowered him, vanilla and jasmine.  That was something that he could never forget, the taste and smell of her combined was enough to give him that pure bliss that was forbidden.
“Angel I need you.” Cordelia moans.  Her mind has left her, her body in a fever her insides on fire waiting for the night to get even better.
Angel licks at her one more time before removing his fingers from inside of her and licking them clean as he crawls up her body. He tongue snaked out again and wrapped itself around her nipple.  “Lia” He moaned as he positioned himself between her thighs.
Cordelia opened her legs more, so that he could comfortably settle himself between them.
“Are you sure?” Angel moans, he would stop if she didn’t say yes.  As hard as it would be he would stop.
“Yes, yes I am sure.  Angel please, fuck me.”
With that Angel slides deep into Cordelia in one movement.  His size causing her to mumble in pain.  Angel kisses her while laying still on top of her.  Waiting for her to accept his size.  When he feels her body softly tighten around him he begins to move inside of her.  Both of them calling out for the other in ecstasy.  Angel’s body exploding inside every second.  He thrusts deep into her, feeling her clamp down on him, his cock hurt, it was so tight, his balls were tight up against his body, his need for a release was stronger than it ever was.
“Cordy” Angel moaned.  Wanting her ok before he came.
“Please Angel, give me more pleasure.”  Cordy smiles and tilted her head to the side, knowing he would want to bite when he came and trusting the curse that Willow had placed on her.
“LIA!”  Angel howled as he thrust into her, causing them both to explode in orgasm, the shock of her offering her neck did not last long as his fangs elongated and were quickly sunk into her neck.  He drank greedily, until their orgasm’s were over.  He removed his fangs and kissed her just as greedily.

Ch 4
 

“OH man.” Angel moaned his body had not felt this relaxed in a lifetime.  “Cordelia can I claim you?” He asked, wanting her as his very own for all time.
Cordelia looks at him, dazed and confused from the intensity of the orgasm, she doesn’t understand what he wants and smiles, “Claim Spike.” She mumbles before drifting off to sleep.   Angel laughs, sighing contently, knowing that Cordy was to tired to answer him but also getting an idea from that.  He kisses her.  “Lia – I have to go do something.  I’ll be back in a few hours ok?” He kisses her again.
“Ok sleep time.” She mumbles and Angel gets out of bed.  He instantly puts his jeans back on and grabs the rest of his clothes.  Running down the stairs and into his car he drives the normal hour to Sunnydale in about 45 min.  He had to have his family back, the only member of his family that was left was Spike and he’d be damned if he wouldn’t have his childe back in his life.  He drove immediately to Willow’s house.  He knew from an email from Willow that she and Spike had been spending a lot of time together.  When he pulled up in front of Willow’s house he was greeted with the knowledge that the time they spent together was not as friends.  Willow had Spike backed against the door to her house and she was teasing him something fierce.  Angel stopped the car and Willow ran to him.  He hugged her and thanked her quickly.  “If it worked why are you here?” Willow asked.
“Because I want my family back.  I’m tired of going through my existence alone.  He says more to Spike than to Willow.
“Should have thought of that years ago poof.  When you walked out on us.” Spike mumbles.
“Spike I know you hate me – I’m sorry, you have every right but I know you hate being alone as much as I do.  I can see that you have Willow in your life but you need your own kind as much as I do.  Come home childe.” Angel offers softly.
“Bugger off.  You think you can just waltz into my life say your sorry and things go back to how they were.” Spike grumbles.
“No – not how they were.  We aren’t the same demons we were then.  I’ve got a soul, you have a chip that doesn’t allow you to feed, but we are still vampires Spike and there are things within us that mortal women can’t sustain.  Come home childe, you and Willow can have your own floor of the hotel.” Angel offers again.
Spike mumbles something about bleedin poof and walks into Willow’s house.
“Angel we’ll be there. If that offer was really good for me too?” Willow asks.
“Absolutely,  what you did for me Willow – makes you part of me.  You will always be part of my family.  How are you going to get him to come, he hates me?”
“He may hate you Angel, but he loves me, he’ll listen to me.”
“Willow I won’t ever hurt him again, you gave me back my ability to be of the human race and to be a vampire again during that act but my life isn’t complete without my family and that’s Spike.”
“I get it Angel.  We’ll see you in a few days.” Willow hugs him again and walks into her house.
   Angel gets back in his car and drives back to LA.  On the way home he stops at a 24hr floral company and buys a dozen roses, all different colors and goes back home.  He walks into Cordy’s room and sets the roses on the dresser opposite of Lia’s bed.  He then walks over, undresses completely and crawls back into bed.  He can’t believe the comfort he feels of cuddling up to a naked female body.  To his surprise Cordy is awake and rolls over into his arms.  “So are you done being a bad boy and getting out of bed?” She smirks.
“Yes.”
“Good – are you grr?”
“NO – I kept my soul.  Thank you for”
“NO – don’t thank me.  Like I said Angel you aren’t a charity case.  I had Willow curse me for a reason.  I wanted it too.”
Angel kisses Lia pretty deeply.  “Can I claim you?”
“Something tells me I should ask you what that is before I say yes.” Lia smiles to him, running her hand on the side of his face.
“Claiming you means, I’d bite you, really deep and not on your neck, I’d drink longer than I did when we were um, well I’d drink longer and it would protect you from other vampires, no one could bite you.”
“Angel what else is it?  Somehow I don’t think that’s the whole story because if it was, why would I possibly say no.” Cordelia kisses his neck.
Angel shakes off the nervousness and says, “IT means we are engaged in your terms.”
“What?  We’ve had sex once and you and want to marry me?  Angel that’s very honorable but this isn’t the 18th century.  You don’t have to marry me just cos we fucked.” Cordelia tells him, not quite tactfully.
“Lia – I want to – I don’t ever want you with another.  You gave me something  tonight – something that no one had ever risked,  you trust me completely because before you knew if I changed or not – you bared your neck to me.  Lia I can’t have another man touch you – it would hurt too much.  I don’t have to hide how I feel anymore, you broke that barrier yourself, you made yourself my safe haven well I want to make myself yours.  I don’t ever want you to be alone again.  I never want to see the stains on your cheeks from your crying yourself to sleep because you’re lonely.  Just as you can take away my heartache, let me take away yours.”

~*~ Fin ~*~
 


HOME


Email Me