Title : I Wish
Author : Doris
Written : Oct 2001
Summary: Someone rescues Willow
Rating : PG-15 (language)


 Willow was sitting in the park thinking about Spike.  'Why won't he notice me?  Why does everyone treat me like I'm just a kid?'  She had feelings for Spike and she wanted him to treat her seriously and not just a joke.  Everyone at school had been teasing her, actually one in particular, Janet.    She would tease her about being a freak and being a virgin still.  They were in college and she was still a virgin.  Her thoughts were broke by an annoying voice. 

 "Hey there's the virgin freak."  Janet said coming up behind Willow and knocking her book off her lap.

 "Just go away Janet."   Willow said as she saw that she was out numbered.

 "Why, don't you have a date.  Oops forgot who I was talking to.  You never have a date."  Janet laughed at her.

 "That isn't any of your business."  Willow said getting angry.

 "Who would want to be with a whiny, stupid, freak anyway?  That's why you have never had a date."

 Spike could hear her tormentor from where he stood, he wouldn’t let her suffer.  He came out of his hiding place and walked up to Willow.  "I'm sorry I'm late love, my appointment ran long." Spike says wrapping his arm around Willow's shoulders and kissing her softly.  "Forgive me?" Spike hoped he was sounding like a pathetic human in love.  He had forgotten how sappy they were.

 "Sure I do."  Willow smiled and then melted into his kiss.

 "Whatever - this isn't real.  You are just pretending."  Janet hissed.

 "Who the fuck are you bitch?" Spike asked Janet.  "I don’t like your tone."

 "Who the hell are you?"  Janet hissed back.  "I don't answer to anyone."

 "The hell you don't." Spike says showing his demon and absorbing Janet's fear.  "Now say you're sorry." Spike says not allowing Willow to see he's in demon form.  He wants her to think Janet just realized she was a bitch all on her own. 

 "Willow, I'm sorry."  Janet said shaking.

 "Just get out of here."  Willow said confident with Spike there.  "NOW"  she says.

 After that Janet and her crew left and never looked back.

 Willow turned to Spike and smiled.  "Thank you for helping me out." 

 "Good girl." Spike returns to his human form. He smiles and turns to Willow and takes her in his arms and kisses her.

 She kisses him back and then pulls away.  "it's ok, they left."  she said thinking that was the only reason that he would want to kiss her.

 "So" He smiles and kisses her again.

 "So, you don't have to pretend anymore."  she says still not believing that he would be kissing her just because he wanted to.

 "Who says I'm pretending Luv?"

 

 "Come on Spike, why would you want to be with me.  I'm just a freak remember?"  she says.

 Spike  put his finger on her lips.  "If you ever say that again I'm going to  punish you - you are not a freak" Spike says and licks her neck.

 She smiles and has shivers going up her back.  "Punish me how?"

 "For every derogatory thing you say about yourself - I will whip you." He says calmly as if that behavior is widely accepted.

 "Oh yeah?"  she smirks.  "Tell me more."  she flirts with him.

 Spike takes her hand and walks with her to his apartment.  "If you do not degrade yourself you will be rewarded."

 "I haven't in the last 5 minutes, what do I get?"  she says putting her arm around his waist.

 "you may suck my cock." His demon laughs.

 "A little confident aren't you?"  she teases letting her hand run over the growing bulge in his pants.

 "You can either be on your knees or on the bed - I'll give you the option."  Spike tells her - he knew the red head wanted him - he could smell her desire every time she was around him and he also knew she'd never do anything about it - so he'd have to.

 "The bed."  she says confidently.  She had wanted Spike for so long, and she told herself that she wouldn't be shy, not tonight.  She put her hands on his pants and began to take them off of him. 

 Spike allowed her to take them off of him and then he looked at her.  "Shirt and bra removed." He then laid back on the bed his cock proudly protruding from his body.

 "Why so gruff about it?"  she asks taking her shirt and bra off and then stood in front of him with only her pants on.

 "I'm horny luv what do you expect its been a while." Spike tried to soften a bit.

 "Ok just checking."  she smiled and then walked over to the bed and jumped on it.  She kissed him deeply before moving down to his cock.

 "Oh good girl." He smirked as he felt her mouth surround him.

 "Am I being graded?"  she teases as she stroked him and played with his balls.

 "No but you'll get my tongue deep inside you if you're a good girl."

 

 "Oh I like that idea."  she smiled and then put her mouth back around his thick cock.  She was having a hard time getting it all in her mouth.  She was trying to please him.  This was her first time with a man like this.

 "You don’t have to take it all luv - just the first 2 inches will be great - wrap your hand around - oh like that." Spike tried to help her - he knew he was thick- almost 2 inches - Angelus measured him once.  He didn't want Willow to not like this.

 She liked him talking to her.  She did as he asked and took about 2 inches into her mouth and then stroked him with her hand.

 "OH Yes baby that’s so good." Spike moaned.

 She smiled to herself.  She was pleasing him.  With her other hand she caressed his balls as she continued to suck on him.

 "OH so good - use your tongue more luv" Spike moaned.  Not only did he enjoy getting a blow job but he also loved giving them.  He missed being able to give one.

 She teased his cock with her tongue.  She kept trying to wrap it around his cock.  She took him out of her mouth and then licked him slowly up his cock.

 "Oh so good.  I love that hot little mouth of yours."

 "You do, do you?"  she smiles as she continues to lick him.  She then got brave and took him back into her mouth farther than she did before.  She wanted so bad to make him feel good.

 "OH Willow, squeeze your hand - stroke - oh fuck" Spike moaned.

 She gripped him more and stroked him faster. 

 "FUCK" Spike growled he was about to cum. "BABE"

 She took him farther into her mouth and then swallowed.  She felt him start to throb inside her mouth.

 "OH BABY" Spike moaned as his cum shot out into her hot needy throat.

 She swallowed his cum and then crawled up his body and kissed him.  "So what did you think?"  she smirks.

 "I think you should be rewarded." He says calmly. Kissing her deeply.  He then moves them to the side of the bed and moves off in one movement and kneels. Pulling her pants and panties off quickly. He pushes her legs apart widely and dives in licking deeply.

 "SPIKE"  she moaned.  She had never felt this good.

 "OH lay back and enjoy, my tongue needs exercise." Spike licks more rapidly, settling into a comfortable position, he planned at least 4 orgasms for his Red.

 She could reach his head and ran her fingers through his hair.  "So good."  she moans.

 Spike said nothing just continued to tease and please his red headed witch. <his> He suddenly realized she was just that - and always would be.

 "SPIKE"  she screamed as she felt an orgasm rock through her body. 

 "One" he teased and continued. His hand reaching up to her breast.

 After the 4th orgasm she felt like her body was spent.  "Spike you're torturing me."  she smiled.  She loved him touching her.

 "Oh come on - one more I promise you'll like it." Spike smiles and pushed another finger into her now dripping core - he had 4 there now and she was loving it.

 "Oh you can go on all night."  she smirked loving the feel of his fingers in her.  She felt so full inside.

 Spike nipped and sucked on her clit moving his fingers inside of her before giving her a 5th orgasm.

 "DAMN" she moaned as she arched her body towards Spikes fingers.  "SPIKE"  she screamed.

 Spike finally stopped his torture.  He slid his body up Willow's and pulled her into a tight embrace.

 "You are so incredible."  she smiles as she kisses him.

 "Sleep little one." Spike kissed her forehead.

 She cuddled up to his chest and closed her eyes and fell right asleep.  This felt so right to be in his arms.

 

Willow woke up in her bed, alone, she looked around and realized, still covered in her flannel pajama’s  - it had been one hell of a dream.  “Oh Spike” She smiled as she drifted back to sleep.

 

** the end **

FEEDBACK :  eternal_companion2002@yahoo.com