Fanfiction



Rated VERY STRONG NC-17!! Do NOT read if you are underage. If there were a higher rating than NC-17, this fic would get it!

Warnings for: This is an extremely hardcore, raunchy fic folks!! Tons of explicit, graphic sex, multiple partners, slash, group sex, kink, anal, sex toys and objects used, bondage, deals with the seedy porn industry, angst, drug use, just about everything but the kitchen sink in this one! Wait...I think there is a kitchen sink scene in here somewhere...

Pairings (or triplings) include: M/F, M/M/F, M/M, F/F/M, M/M/M among other combos

A LARGE MALE GENITALIA ADVISORY is in effect for all viewing areas. *wink*

Summary: Buffy goes to Hollywood to become an actress, against her family's wishes. William is a momma's boy who goes to Hollywood to make porn films for easy money. They meet (eventually!) through a quirk of fate.

Buffy and Spike don't meet each other for many chapters. There's lots of couplings, but the story is ultimately Spuffy.

Joss and ME own everything. I own nothing. A nod also has to go to the movie 'Boogie Nights' for the initial inspiration for this fic.

"Cheek to Cheek" lyrics by Irving Berlin. "Black Betty" is by Ram Jam

Additional credits at the end of the story.

Thanks to Sweetie for beta-ing this fic for me!

 

Chapter 14: Double Your Fun

The following morning, the four had breakfast together and gravitated to the members of their gender to gloat and gush about the previous evening's events.

It was confirmed--there were some big sparks flying between the two blondes and the two brunettes. Xander and Cordy had expressed feelings for each other as well. Xander and Spike were surprised at how strongly and quickly they both took to the girls. After so much sex with various beautiful women, they'd thought they'd be jaded or disinterested in love and real relationships. But their hearts were literally fluttering at one glance from the girl they fancied. Spike, having always been a romantic at heart, opined that perhaps they'd found their soul mates; the ones who owned the key to their hearts. Xander had shrugged, and said, "Maybe." He wasn't as good at expressing that kind of thing as his friend, but he agreed with the sentiment wholeheartedly--He'd never felt so instantly and strongly attracted to a woman before either.

Buffy and Spike went back to his bedroom to shower and dress. After a shower together, Buffy put on one of his t-shirts and a pair of underwear. She sat on his bed, watching him look for something to wear. She could watch him all day, but there were some things that she wanted to accomplish.

"Spike, I'd like to call my little sister, Dawn. Is that okay?"

"Sure, pet. Feel free. This is your place, too, now," he smiled at her over his shoulder then went back to looking through his closet. "Shit--I have a kickboxing class in an hour, I'd better get a move on."

"That sounds cool. I always wanted to try that," Buffy said, admiring his body from her place on the bed. "I do Yoga and aerobics, I used to be into gymnastics, but I think I'd like to try something more...intensive."

"You can come along if you like, pet. You can sit in for a class to see if it's your cuppa tea."

"If I can get ready in time, I will...but first, I need to check in with Dawnie."

Buffy sat cross-legged on the bed and dialed the number of Dawn's personal line, since she didn't care to talk to her parents.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Dawn.
It's Buffy."

"Buffy!" the younger teen said excitedly. "How are you? It's so freaky, I was just thinking about you!"

Buffy smiled. "That is freaky! I'm good. How are you, brat? Driving The Old Ones crazy?"

"Of course, it's my job to drive them bugshit. I'm doing okay. Have you got any acting jobs yet?"

"Um--No, not really."

"Oh...well, just keep trying, don't give up. You'll get discovered!" Dawn said encouragingly.

"Yeah, I'll keep trying. Thanks."

"I really miss you," Dawn said softly.

"I miss you, too. Who'da thunk it?" Buffy laughed.

"Did you meet any guys there?"

Buffy bit her lip, looking at Spike standing at the closet. His hair was wet, and a yellow towel was wrapped around his waist--he looked scrummy. "Yeah, I did."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I do."

"That's great! What's his name? Is he cool?"

"Yes, he is very cool. His name's Spike." Spike turned to look at her and smirked at the mention of his name.

"Spike?" Dawn scrunched up her nose. "That's a weird name."

"That's his nickname, Special Ed," Buffy rolled her eyes.

"Well, D'uh! I didn't think his parents named him that. Hey, there's a porn star named Spike! Is it the same guy?" Dawn laughed.

Buffy's eyes went wide--she was too shocked to speak; her heart pounded.

"That guy is totally hot! Have you seen him before? Buffy?" Dawn asked after not getting any reply. "You there?"

Spike's brow furrowed when he saw the look on Buffy's face. He went to her and silently asked what was wrong.

"Hang on a sec, Dawn." Buffy covered the mouthpiece with her hand.

"Spike, she knows who you are! She's seen your movies or something!" she panicked.

"What? I thought you said she was just a kid?" Spike was taken aback. He didn't like the thought of children seeing his 'work'. That stuff was NOT meant for virgin eyes.

"She's 15...Oh God! She shouldn't be watching that stuff--What if she sees me?!"

Buffy took her hand off the mouthpiece. "Dawn, since when do you watch porn?!" she couldn't keep the panic from her voice.

"I've seen some before. Geez, Buffy, I'm not an embryo--I'm 15, practically a legal adult. I can handle watching X-rated movies."

"You are never to watch one of those again! Do you hear me?!"

"Chill out, Mom! I'll watch them if I want!" Dawn snapped defensively.

Spike covered the phone with his hand. He whispered, "You should tell her about me at least, pet. She's going to find out eventually. She already knows who I am. If we meet or she sees a picture of me she'll know for sure."

"I can't! She's such a blabber-mouth, Spike! She'll tell everyone!"

"Let me talk to her," he said calmly, holding out his hand for the phone.

Buffy placed it in his hand, as she trembled. Her two worlds were colliding.

"Hello, Dawn."

"Um...Who's this?" she asked.

"I'm Buffy's boyfriend, Spike."

"Oh! Hi! Oh, wow--you have an English accent!" Dawn giggled, thinking how hot he sounded.

Spike smiled. "Yeah, I'm from England, originally. Listen, can you keep a secret, luv?"

"Yeah," she said slowly, "why?"

"I'm going to tell you something that I need for you to keep close to your vest, something that might be a bit shocking."

"Okay, I promise, I won't tell anyone...what is it? Is something wrong?" Her curiosity was peaked.

"No, nothing's wrong. Buffy tells me that you've watched adult films."

Dawn blushed violently, fighting the urge to hang up the phone. "She's such a freak--Why did she tell you that?! That's my business!"

"There's a reason for it. I'm the guy you mentioned. I'm that Spike."

Dawn's blue eyes went three-times their normal size. "Omigod! You're that porn guy?! The guy who--My sister's dating you?! Holy shit!"

"Yeah, that's me. We wanted you to know the truth. We're trusting you with this info, luv. You won't tell anyone, right?"

Dawn whined and pouted. "No one? Not even my best friend?"

"No one. My profession isn't looked upon with admiration. It would reflect badly on Buffy. I wouldn't want to have any one look down on her because of me. It would mean a lot to me if you'd do this..."

"Okay," she said reluctantly. She grumbled, "I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks, Sweetbreads. I know we can count on you."

Dawn blushed and couldn't help giggling, wrapping a strand of her long, dark hair around her index finger. "That's okay. Really, I don't see why she's embarrassed. I think you're totally cool. If you were my boyfriend I'd tell everyone."

Spike chuckled. "Thanks, luv. Do me a favor, though?" Dawn agreed readily (she'd agree to anything he asked). "Don't watch anymore of those kinds of films...not for a while anyway. A proper young lady like you shouldn't be watching stuff like that. It could give you warped notions of how things are supposed to be between men and women."

"Okay...I didn't really mean to watch the one that I did...I just kind of...did."

"Alright then, Dawn. I'm gonna put your big sis back on. It was nice talking to you, Sweet Bit. Bye."

"Bye, Spike," she said dreamily. Dawn was just able to stop from throwing herself down on the bed, kicking her legs like crazy and 'Squeeee'ing. He had such a sexy voice...and a body to match--if she remembered correctly. (She remembered it very fondly) All the little pet names he'd called her made her all gushy.

Spike kissed Buffy's cheek and gave her back the phone.

"You there, Dawn?"

"Yeah--Wow! You're dating Spike! The guy with the accent and the hair and the blue eyes and the body--and the HUUUUGE--"

"Yes!" Buffy stopped her before she could say it, "Yes, I'm dating that guy."

"Holy shit, Buffy! He's so freaking hot! And that--penis! Does it even fit in you!?"

"Dawn! Don't talk like that!"

"I'm just curious, geez! Sisters are supposed to share about that stuff."

"Well, I--I'm not a-answering questions like that..." Buffy stammered.

"Fine, be a butthead. I have so many questions! Some are even of the non-sexual variety. Where did you meet him?"

"Um--we met at--a friend's house," Buffy lied. "At a party."

"Cool. Can I come out there and meet him? I want to hang out with you guys."

"I don't know, Dawnie. That's really up to mom and dad, not me."

"I'll work on them. I can't wait to meet Spike! And...to see you again, of course."

"Of course," Buffy sneered. "You just want to ogle my boyfriend."

"I so want to see you, too! But--I think a little ogling is called for. He's really hot!"

"Where did you see him? What...movie of his did you see?" Buffy asked nervously.

"It was 'Roman Orgy 2'," Dawn said shyly, running scenes of it through the DVD player in her mind.

"Dawn! What are you watching stuff like that for?"

"I was at a party and it was just on the big screen tv. It's not like I went to the video store with dark sunglasses and a trench coat or anything."

"Well, you shouldn't be seeing stuff like that at your age...or any age."

"I'm not brain damaged because of it--And I don't watch those kinds of movies usually. But I couldn't help watching when it was on...it was right there...you know?"

Buffy sighed and relented a bit, "Yeah...it is kind of...enthralling."

Dawn giggled, "I thought he was really sexy. I thought he could really act, too! He could totally be in regular movies, not just pornos--he has the looks for it, that's for sure!"

"He does have matinee idol, good looks, doesn't he?" Buffy asked, smiling at Spike.

Spike flushed, his cheeks turning a rosy color. He chuckled, "Stop talkin' about me! I'd think that two sisters who miss each other would have more interesting things to talk about than me."

"I can't help it. Dawn keeps talking about you. I'm just responding," Buffy said.

"Buffy! Don't tell him that! I'm so embarrassed! Now he thinks I'm a big freak!" Dawn collapsed onto her bed, burying her face in the blanket.

"He already thinks that, cause I told him that you are," Buffy laughed.

"Bufffffy!" Dawn whined.

"He likes you. Don't have a stroke."

"He...likes me? Did he say that? Did he like my voice? What were his exact words?" Dawn asked in a squeaky voice.

"Hey, he's my boyfriend. Don't get any ideas," she teased her younger sibling.

"Hehehe, you gotta watch out for me--I'm sneaky and I'm a hair-puller."

"Yeah, I remember. I have to get going, Dawnie. It was nice hearing your voice...even if some of the conversation was awkward," Buffy said.

"It was good talking to you, too. Call me again soon, okay?"

"I will. Love you."

"Love you, too, Jerkface. Give Spike a...big kiss for me! Bye."

"Bye." Buffy hung up and let out a sigh. She put her hands over her eyes. "I can't believe she watched the Roman orgy movie..."

Spike put his arm across her shoulders. "Yeah, it is a bit off-putting to know that young girls are watching that stuff. That's not the target audience."

"What if she finds out about me, Spike?" Buffy looked at him with fear in her eyes. "What if she sees me--sees us having sex in the movie we did? Or any of the future ones I do? I'll never be able to face her again. Why didn't I dye my hair or change my appearance, like you did?" she groaned, her head dropped onto his shoulder.

"Wish I could offer some solace, luv. I'd feel the same way if my family found out about me. It's like...I'm two different people: William, the git from Sunnydale--And Spike, the porn actor. Never 'twain shall the two meet. I can meet and tell any stranger what I do. But when it comes to my family..."

"I know. That's how I feel. I have a new life now--I've changed...I'm a different person...but there are still people from my old life who I love and would be ashamed of me if they found out what I'm doing. It's so confusing..."

Spike hugged her. "I know, Buffy. We'll come to grips with it all eventually."

"You've been at this longer than I have and you still don't want your family to know..."

"Yeah, I've got major issues with my mum finding out. But if your family does find out about you...I'll do everything I can to help get you through it, pet."

"It's so scary...they'll call me names...they'll hate me," she whimpered, hugging him harder.

"You don't know that. I know it's scary. You're probably making it out to be much worse in your mind than it would be in reality." He stroked her back soothingly.

"I hope you're right..." Buffy said, taking comfort in being held by him. "I'm praying that they never find out...I couldn't take it."


The following evening...

Cordelia came over to Spike and Xander's for dinner. The four of them sat on the couch. The girls were curled up with their boyfriends, watching 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'.

Spike had the 'Indiana Bones' movie to shoot in a few days, and thought it'd be fun to watch the original films that his was based on. They were good fun to watch for any reason.

"I saw Harmony eyeballin' you today," Buffy harrumphed, tightening her hold around Spike. "That bitch better watch it."

"She doesn't know when to quit," Spike sighed. "I told her I'm not interested. Don't worry, pet. She'll get the message, or be distracted by a shiny object eventually."

They giggled.

In the middle of the movie, the phone rang.

"Bloody hell," Spike muttered, "I want to watch the movie."

"Let the machine get it then," Xander said.

"Might be Mum," Spike said.

Like a dutiful son, he answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie, it's Lilah. What are you up to?"

"Oh...Hi, Lilah. You calling from New York?"

He felt uncomfortable being snuggled up to Buffy while talking to Lilah. His boss (and lover) tended to demand all of his attention when they were together.

"Hi, Lilah!" Xander yelled from the other end of the couch.

Lilah laughed. "Tell Xander I said hi, too. Yes, I'm calling from New York. I was sitting here all alone in this big, lonely hotel suite...and thinking about you."

"Oh?" Spike swallowed. "Maybe going out on the town would be good for you. You must have a friend or two in the city."

"Silly boy, I just wanted to talk to you. What are you wearing?" she asked in a husky voice, thick with desire.

"Um--This isn't a good time, Lilah. We have company."

"Oh. Damn...that's okay. I did have another purpose for calling you, besides phone sex. I'm going to be gone much longer than I'd anticipated. I'm going to Europe on business and to relax a little, too."

"That sounds nice. You deserve some time off."

"I'm looking forward to it...but I'll miss being at the studio--and you and Xander." He could tell she was pouting. "If you didn't have such a packed schedule, the camping movie and the Indiana Bones movie to shoot, I'd invite you to join me."

"That's--nice. You still want us to go ahead with the filming?"

"Yes, the show must go on, as they say. I'd rather be there, but alas...Richard will be around from time to time, but Warren will take care of the day-to-day business for the most part."

"Hmm, that should be fun," Spike said sarcastically.

"Oh, Warren's not that bad...He can be, but just try to stay on his good side. So good luck on the movies. I know you'll do a great job, as usual."

"Thanks, Lilah. Have a good trip."

"I will. I'll call you in a few days, hopefully when you're not entertaining." She smiled.

"Right. Bye!"

Spike hung up the phone, then filled the others in on Lilah's prolonged absence.

"Man, we have to deal with Warren's shit for an indefinite period of time? That dude is on one dilly of a power trip as it is...now he's going to be really in charge?" Xander whined.

"Well, she said Mr. Wilkins will be around, too," Spike added.

"He gives me the creeps, too. I mean...he seems nice enough and everything, but...There's something...reptilian about him. Isn't there? I'm not alone in thinking that, am I?" Xander asked.

"I totally see it," Buffy said, nodding her head. "Something snake-like. He is creepy. Isn't it strange how he dotes on Faith?"

They all agreed, shaking their heads.

"Spike," Buffy batted her lashes at him, "I'm thirsty. Could you get me another beer?"

"Sure, pet." Spike grinned and kissed her.

"Me too, Xander," Cordy said, brushing her fingertips along his neck. "Get it for me?"

"But--Spike's already getting up. He can get it."

"I want you to get it for me. Please?" Cordy asked.

Xander paused the movie with the remote and hopped up. "Come on, Spike. Let's get these lovely, young ladies some refreshments."

They went to the kitchen.

"Buffy, do you still want to surprise the guys with the foursome thing?" Cordy asked.

Buffy blushed and giggled. "Yeah."

"How about this, when they come back in, you and I can be kissing. They'll really get off seeing that," Cordy laughed.

"I--never kissed a girl before," Buffy confessed.

"It's nice. No stubble or anything. Then we can act all coy, like we don't know how crazy it's making them. They'll worship us after this. You ready?"

Buffy took a breath. "Yeah, let's do it."

They moved closer and leaned into each other. The kiss was nice and gentle. It wasn't as good as kissing Spike, but it was still nice. Knowing how turned on the guys would be fueled Buffy's ardor.

Spike was walking in front of Xander as they came out of the kitchen. Spike stopped abruptly when he saw what was happening on the couch. Xander ran into his back.

"Hey, man! What's wrong with you? I almost dropped--"

Spike elbowed him and pointed, forgetting how to talk. Xander's mouth snapped closed..

"Sweet Merciful Zeus..." Xander muttered.

They stared at their girlfriends making out, swallowing convulsively. They'd seen women getting it on in front of them (Willow and Tara had done it quite often), but Cordelia and Buffy looked even hotter together.

Cordy caught sight of them and pulled slightly back from Buffy's mouth. "Hi, guys. You were taking a long time, so we had to amuse ourselves."

Buffy looked at them with a grin. "You don't mind, do you?"

The men shook their heads.

"You mind if we--keep kissing and stuff?" Buffy asked.

They shook their heads no again.

The girls giggled and went back to kissing softly.

"You know," Cordy said between kisses, "I wouldn't mind having sex with you, Buffy."

"Mmm, I am curious...but I've never been with another woman. You'd have to show me how," Buffy replied.

Xander and Spike's dicks were saluting. There nearly was a comical 'boing!' sound at how quickly they sprang up.

"I'll be gentle with you, Buffy. Let's watch the rest of the movie, then we can go to bed." Cordy ran her hand over Buffy's hip.

"Sod the movie," Spike said, regaining his voice. "I've seen it a million times."

"Yeah, what he said!" Xander nodded, pointing to Spike.

"Really? You don't mind not watching the rest? It's so cool when the Nazis get what's coming to them," Buffy asked coyly.

"Yes--really! Let's use my room!" Spike started sprinting away.

"Hey, who said you guys got to do anything? How do you know Buffy and I wouldn't rather be alone?" Cordy teased them.

Spike skidded to a stop and spun back around.

"W-What? You don't want us to..." Xander trailed off.

The girls laughed at the completely heart-broken, kicked-puppy dog looks their boyfriends shared.

"Geez, you two!" Cordy giggled. "I'm just joking. You get to have fun, too. We want a foursome. But Buffy and I play first." Cordy stood up, picked up her large overnight bag (she'd brought along a few things that might prove useful) then pulled Buffy along to Spike's bedroom.

Cordy dropped her bag by the bed and turned to Buffy. She had a giant grin on her face. Buffy giggled nervously--she didn't know how to start.

Xander and Spike stood just inside the door, watching with great anticipation.

"You relaxed?" Cordy asked, rubbing Buffy's shoulders and upper arms lightly.

"Kinda...I'm nervous...but excited, too. How do we start?"

"Let me take your clothes off," Cordy said, taking the hem of Buffy's t-shirt in her hands.

"Spike, why don't you put on that CD you played for us. I think that would be nice to listen to now," Buffy suggested.

Spike went and started up the CD player then wandered back to Xander's side, never taking his eyes from the girls.

Buffy raised her arms, as Cordy pulled the shirt off over her head. Buffy was wearing a frilly, blue, satin bra. Cordy touched her breasts, cupping them in her hands.

"You have nice tits, Buffy. Very pretty."

"Oh, they're not as nice as yours! You must be a C-cup."

"Size isn't everything. I like yours--so firm and perky."

She massaged Buffy's breasts a moment longer, then reached around her to undo the clasp. The girls kissed softly as Cordy deftly unhooked the bra with practiced hands. Buffy put her hands on Cordy's waist, gently rubbing her hips. Cordy dropped the bra and moved down to lick Buffy's nipples.

Buffy unbuttoned her pants, and Cordy slid them down her legs. She looked over at the glassy-eyed men.

"Take off your clothes. But don't interrupt us 'til we say you can join us," Cordy said, obviously having done this before.

Xander and Spike shed their clothes and walked near the bed. They sat next to each other on the large 'sex chair', and focused on their women.

Buffy's remaining clothing was removed, then Cordy stripped down to nothing. Buffy laid on her back on the bed.

"I'm going to talk dirty," Cordy whispered in Buffy's ear, giving it a lick while she was there, "That will drive them insane!"

Buffy stifled a laugh. It would be fun to make the boys crazy.

"Mmm, Buffy," Cordy's hand went to Buffy's mound, as her mouth descended on a perky nipple, "such nice tits..."

Cordy licked around Buffy's nipple and played with it between her lips.

"Ahhhh!" Buffy moaned.

"Here," Cordy took one of Buffy's hands and placed it on one of her large breasts, "touch me. Touch me like you like to be touched. Mmmm, that's good."

Buffy gently fondled Cordy's tit, rubbing the hard nipple. Without prompting, Buffy put her mouth over one of Cordy's nipples, teasing and caressing it with her tongue.

"Ahhh--Good, Buffy," Cordy stroked her golden hair.

Buffy moved to the other nipple, becoming more assured. It was strange but still so nice. Buffy liked being able to make another person moan and enjoy themselves.

"You have such a pretty pussy...and you're getting so wet." She rubbed along Buffy's slit. "Doesn't she have a pretty pussy, guys?"

"Yes--Oh, yes!" they answered quickly.

"I want to go down on you." Cordy moved down Buffy's body and began tonguing her gently.

"Oooh!" Buffy spread her legs further apart. "Mmmm, Cordy!"

"You want to eat my pussy at the same time?" she asked.

"O-Okay...I've never done it before, though."

"That's alright," Cordy positioned herself over Buffy's face, putting them in a 69 position. "Think of all the stuff you like to have done to you, and try to do what I do until you get the hang of it."

Cordy buried her face in Buffy's cunt, tonguing and nibbling at her labia.

"Ahhhh-Mmmmmm." Buffy snaked her tongue into Cordy's folds.

Spike and Xander were slowly stroking themselves, completely entranced by their girlfriends. They were both fully erect and throbbing.

Cordelia and Buffy tongued and fingered each other into a frenzy over a few minutes.

"Mmmm! Oh yeah! Buffy! Ahhh--Yeah!" Cordy raised her head and gasped, pushed over the edge by Buffy's excellent tongue-work.

Cordy fucked two fingers into Buffy and sucked on her clit aggressively.

"CORDY! Ahhhhh!" Buffy shuddered, having her first, female-induced orgasm.

The girls lapped at each other. Spike and Xander were ready to bolt to the bed. They prayed that they could join them soon.

Cordelia looked up from between Buffy's legs, grinned and licked her lips clean. "You boys want some, too?"

As if teleported to the bed, Spike and Xander were suddenly there. The girls giggled and went to their boyfriends of choice. Cordy crawled to the middle of the bed, and Xander grabbed her around the waist and kissed her hard. Spike laid at Buffy's side, putting his arms around her and kissing her passionately. Both women were impressed with the throbbing hard-ons their playing had caused.

"Ohhmmm--Wait, baby--Wait a second," Cordy pulled away from Xander. "I have some more things for us to play with."

With a sly grin, Cordy leaned over the side of the bed and retrieved her bag. She knelt on the bed and unzipped it, poking her tongue out.

"Now, let's see what I've got here..." She reached in and rummaged around inside the bag. "Oooh," she brought out a honey bottle, shaped like a bear, "You guys in the mood for something...sweet?"

"Oh yeah," Xander grinned.

Spike and Buffy giggled, nuzzling each other. Cordy brought out a few more interesting things: a padded, leather paddle, fur-lined handcuffs, chocolate massage oil, and a wicked-looking, 10-inch, black vibrator.

"Okay, here's what we have to play with," Cordy smiled. "How about we use the paddle first?" she smacked it against her hand. "Xander, you oil up the blondes while I hit your cute little bum."

Xander snatched up the oil and moved over to Buffy and Spike. He lovingly rubbed the oil over their chests. Cordy whacked Xander's ass with the paddle. He grunted, continuing to oil them up, until their chests, arms, thighs and nether regions shone and glistened. Buffy ran her hand over Spike's chest then took Xander's cock in her hand, stroking it slowly. Xander bent down, licking and sucking on Buffy's left nipple.

Cordelia fingered herself while smacking Xander's butt. She really got off on spanking, whether giving or receiving.

"You guys mind if I kind of give orders?" Cordy asked, becoming a bit more timid. "I like the dominatrix thing. And if you don't mind, you can call me 'Mistress' every once in a while."

They shrugged then nodded.

"Cool," Cordy laughed. "Okay, here's what we do," she put down the paddle, "I'm going to pour honey on myself and Xander, while he licks it off. Buffy and Spike, you watch. Don't start screwing yet."

Cordy laid on her back with the bottle of honey. She squeezed some out onto each of her nipples then smiled up at Xander. "Okay, baby. Lick me clean."

Xander pounced on her, making her squeal. He licked and sucked on her nipples, removing the sticky, sweet substance. Buffy and Spike rubbed and stroked each other while watching.

Cordy dripped a line of honey down her flat stomach to her clit. Xander didn't need further instruction, diving right down, licking down her stomach and then attaching his mouth to her pussy.

"Ohhh--Oh yeah, Xander! Mmmmm," Cordy moaned. "Buffy, hit Spike with the paddle."

Buffy grabbed the paddle and smirked at him. "Bend over, baby."

Spike went on all fours on the bed, making sure he still had a good view of the brunettes. He reached over and fondled one of Cordy's plump tits while Xander ate her pussy. Buffy took the massage oil and spread it over Spike's back and ass. She licked and kissed along his spine, thinking that it was too bad that she couldn't bottle 'Chocolate Flavored Spike'--it would be a top seller for sure. Then she took the paddle and rubbed it against his glistening, perfect ass for a few moments. She gave him a sharp swat.

"Ahh!" Spike gasped. "That was a little hard, luv!"

"Yeah! Hit him hard, Buffy!" Cordy ordered. "Make his ass sting--Do it!"

"Yes, Mistress!" Buffy was swept away in the moment. She did as Cordy ordered, giving Spike quite a spanking. He grunted and moaned, enjoying the rough treatment.

"I'm--not hurting you for real, am I?" Buffy asked, leaning over to kiss the back of his neck.

"No--No, it's okay, pet. It hurts--but it's good, too." Spike smirked.

"Switch," Cordy said, gently pushing Xander's face away from her crotch and Spike's hand from her breast. "Xander, you lick honey off of Buffy, and Spike does me."

The other three followed her commands readily. Xander went to Buffy, gave her a kiss and squeezed out dollops of honey over her tits. Spike went to Cordy. He gave her a kiss (their first) and awaited her orders. Cordy took the honey bottle from Xander when he was finished, and dripped some on her tits again.

"Lick it up," Cordy ran her tongue over her lips.

Spike smiled and put his tongue to good use, cleaning up the honey. They were all getting off on watching each other. Cordy's nipples were red and hard from all the attention.

Cordelia pushed Spike back then took his massive tool in her hands and dribbled a generous amount of honey down its length. She stroked him, distributing the sticky honey all over it.

"Fuck my tits, Spike." She laid back and fondled her breasts.

Spike moved up to straddle her upper body, nestling his cock in her bountiful cleavage.

"Oh yeah. Now fuck them," Cordy rasped, mashing her breasts together to hug his cock.

Spike began moving his hips, while his cock slid between her tits. She stuck her tongue out and rubbed it over the head of his cock when it came near her mouth.

"Uhhh--Cordy--Ohhh!" Spike groaned.

Buffy and Xander just laid there, watching the erotic display, spellbound.

Spike took over handling Cordy's tits. Cordy held his slender hips in her hands, urging him to pump harder.

"God--you're so big, Spike. And mmmmm," she held his cockhead in her mouth and sucked on it then released it, "taste so good."

Spike was breathing harder, thrusting his hips and pushing her tits together with his hands.

"Stop," Cordy commanded. She must be a natural leader, because all of them stopped to wait for what she had to say. "Buffy and Spike, I wanna see you two fuck."

They switched partners again. Spike laid atop Buffy, kissing and touching her. Xander draped himself over Cordy, licking up the honey that Spike had left on her breasts.

Cordy watched Buffy and Spike. "Spike, lay on your back. Buffy, you straddle him and go to town."

"I like your orders, Mistress," Buffy giggled, getting into position.

Buffy and Spike moaned as she took his honeyed cock inside of her. She ran her hands over his oil-slick chest, moving her hips on him in an unhurried rhythm.

"Xander," Cordy said, enjoying watching Buffy fuck Spike, "fuck Buffy's ass."

Buffy stopped for a second and looked at Cordy, then moaned, "Oh yeah--Fuck me, Xander!" She shivered at the thought of being penetrated by both of them at once again--it was sublime.

Xander got behind Buffy and rimmed her ass, spreading Buffy's hole open. Cordy poured some honey on Xander's angled cock and sucked on it while he stretched and ate Buffy's ass. Cordy slurped on Xander until Buffy was ready. She took a condom and some lube from her bag, then slid the rubber over Xander's cock. She lubed him up, then she took the head and put it at Buffy's ass, Xander pushed in and began fucking.

"Ohhhh!" Buffy gasped. "Ohhh God! Yeah!" she whined.

"Fuck her, Xander! Does it feel good?" Cordy asked.

"Yessss!" the three of them hissed.

Spike gripped Buffy's thighs, fucking up into her. Xander thrust his hips repeatedly, fucking her ass. Cordy massaged and petted them while they fucked, reaching under their bodies to feel and fondle their genitalia. Buffy cried out when another orgasm hit her. When the men's moans went up in pitch and intensity, Cordy stopped them.

"My turn," Cordy giggled. She couldn't wait to get DP'd by them.

The three pried themselves off of each other. Cordelia straddled Spike and eased his large cock into her pussy.

"Oh yeah--Ohhh!" Cordy moaned, sliding herself slowly up and down his huge pole.

Spike moved his hands up over Cordy's torso to her full tits, fondling them. Buffy took some initiative, drizzling some honey on Cordy's asshole and licking it up. Xander joined her, adding some fingers to loosen his girlfriend up.

Cordelia panted for breath. She groaned and whimpered when she felt Xander's cock pushing into her ass.

"Oh God--Fuck yeah! Uhhhh!" Cordy yelled. "Fuck me! Oh, fuck me!"

Xander and Spike thrust into her holes, finding their rhythm easily. Cordy was benefiting from their previous experience at double penetration--and she couldn't have been happier about it.

"Buffy, use the vibrator," she ordered.

Buffy's mind was fogged by lust (like the rest of them). This was the coolest thing she'd ever done. Besides satisfying her own desires, driving Spike and Xander crazy was tops on her list. She picked up the vibrator and switched it on, touching it to her clit. She moved in to tongue kiss Cordy while she was getting double-pronged. The girls moaned and tangled their tongues together, while Buffy rubbed Cordy's clit.

Buffy slipped the vibrator between their bodies, touching all three at once.

The sounds in the room went up in volume again. Cordy moaned her way to another orgasm from the euphoric pounding she was receiving and the good vibrations courtesy of Buffy.

"Mmmm--Wait," Cordy gasped. She took a few moments while the men's movements slowed to compose herself. "Buffy, you get back on Spike. Xander, you fuck my pussy from behind."

They disengaged again. Xander discarded the rubber, while Cordy and he kissed and hugged. Buffy got back on top of Spike. They kissed and groaned as she dropped back down on him. She held herself above him and looked down at him as she began riding.

"This is so--AAhhh!--so fucking cool!" Buffy breathed.

The others chuckled, agreeing unreservedly.

Cordelia went on all fours on the bed, next to Buffy and Spike, so that she could have fun with their naughty bits while they fucked. Her ass was near the end of the bed. Xander stood bedside, and cozied up behind her. He pushed his cock into her dripping pussy, trying to maintain a slow pace. Cordy went down on her elbows, her right hand cupped Spike's balls while she ran the fingers of her left hand up and down Buffy's ass crack.

They humped and moaned loving the group action. Everyone had something fun to do. Cordy reached over and picked up the vibrator, then applied it to where Spike and Buffy were joined. They groaned and breathed loudly.

"Yeah! Ohhhh! Uhhmmm!" Buffy bit her lip and gyrated her pelvis.

"Uhhh! Oh, fuck!" Spike moaned, bucking himself up faster and faster.

"Xander! Mmmmm--Fuck me hard! Ahh--Ahhhh!" Cordy growled.

"Yes, Mistress!" Xander paused for a moment to readjust his position, then pounded into Cordy's pussy hard and fast.

Cordy moaned loudly. She put down the vibrator and used both hands to take Spike's cock out of Buffy's pussy.

Buffy panted and looked behind her to see why Cordy had done that. Cordy slurped on his staff, running her mouth up and down then bobbing on the head.

"Ahhh--Oh, Mistress! Unnnhh!" Spike gasped.

Buffy attacked his mouth, growling and breathing heavily.

"Mmmm--honey and chocolate. Two great tastes, that taste great together!" Cordy giggled then groaned as Xander hammered harder into her pussy.

She gave Spike's cock a few more licks and sucks then placed it back at Buffy's sex. Buffy immediately engulfed him and humped wildly onto his cock.

"Ahhhh--Oh Spike--Oh yeah--Ohhh!" Buffy breathed in short, labored breaths.

Cordy bent her head down and licked Spike's balls, feeling them tensing up.

"CHRIST--YES! AHHHH!" Spike arched his neck, clutched at Buffy's thighs and came.

"SPIKE!" Buffy shouted, the walls of her pussy undulated around his thick cock.

"UNNGGHH!" Cordy grunted.
"OHHHH! F-FUCK--UHH XANDER!" She continued pulling and massaging Spike's sac as she writhed in orgasm.

"GOD--AHH--AHHHH!" Xander exploded into Cordy.

Cordy saw that Spike's cum was starting to leak from Buffy's hole. She pulled it out and stuffed the head into her mouth, moaning and sucking down the rest of his tasty cocktail. Buffy went limp, laying on Spike's chest and kissing him softly.

"Oh God...that was...so good," Spike gasped while kissing Buffy.

Xander climbed on the bed and laid on his back. "Oh yeah. Shit--so fucking good!"

Cordelia finished cleaning up Spike's cock and did a little probing and sucking on Buffy's sopping pussy. Buffy moaned, humping gently against her girlfriend's mouth.

Xander smiled, looking at his girlfriend suck up the cum. "Cordy, baby, that's amazingly hot. But come up here, I want some cuddle time."

They all chuckled weakly, feeling drained in more ways than one. Cordy gave Spike's member a wet kiss then crawled up into Xander's arms.

They laid together, catching their breath and sliding their hands around on their significant other's flesh.

"I'm soooo glad we did that," Cordy said. "We have to keep practicing for the camping movie, so as soon as you boys are ready, we're going again," Cordy and Buffy giggled at the twin groans from their boyfriends.

"Give us a minute, pet." Spike smiled at Buffy. "How was your first foursome?"

"Loved it," she sighed happily. "I'm all for rehearsing over and over again...I'm a perfectionist."


Later...

The four of them were in Spike's spacious shower, cleaning off all the sweat, spunk, honey and chocolate-flavored oil coating their bodies. They'd had sex a few more times in Spike's bed and the sex chair before the honey needed to be washed off. It crystallizes after a while. The luxuriant shower had four adjustable shower heads, directed towards the middle; there was plenty of space for all.

Buffy soaped up Cordy's chest and stomach, and they kissed under one of the sprays. Buffy liked making out with girls, too. That was another thing she never would have suspected about herself. Sex--Sex--Sex--It was all good.

"Hey," Cordy pulled away, smiling. "You know what I just realized? I didn't get to see you two," she said looking at Xander and Spike, "do anything!"

"Oh well!" Spike smirked, soaping up his own torso. "Missed your chance."

Buffy giggled. "You really do have to see that sometime. It's so hot!"

"You saw it?! That isn't fair! I wanna see, too! Xander!" Cordy whined, pouting and giving Xander her best sad puppy look.

"Aw, don't be sad, babe. We'll do it some other time."

"No--I want to see it right now," she insisted.

Spike cleaned his cock. "Little shagged out here, luv. Don't think I can manage."

"Hmph! We'll see about that!" Cordy smirked, walking over and getting on her knees in front of Spike. "Bet I can get you hard again..."

She took his big, wet prick in her hands and flicked her tongue around the head.

"Cordy, can't you wait? Just for a little while?" Spike asked with mock weariness; a small smile touched his lips.

"Uh-uh," Cordy said, then laved the cockhead while stroking up and down it's length.

"Insatiable," Spike moaned, grinning at Xander.

"The girl wants to see some man-on-man action. She doesn't take no for an answer," Xander laughed, moving up to Spike.

He ran a hand up Spike's chest to his neck, then leaned in to kiss. Cordy watched the two very hot men's tongues stroking in and out of the other's mouth; her licks and sucks grew in power. Buffy went over, kneeled beside Cordy, and started working on Xander's dick; getting it nice and hard. Both the cocks began stiffening and expanding at the girls' attention.

Cordelia removed the cock from her mouth. "Okay, now you're ready to do stuff. Take it away, boys," she giggled, backing off.

Buffy and Cordy stayed on their knees, but moved back to have a good view.

"What is it you want to see exactly, honeybee?" Xander asked sweetly.

"Everything! Um...let's see...cocksucking first."

"Okay." Xander got on his knees and started mouthing Spike's cock, running his parted lips along the sides.

Spike's eyes fluttered slightly, he combed back Xander's wet hair with his fingers. Cordy and Buffy's tongues kept poking out, licking droplets of water off of their lips. Cordy reached over and touched her fingers to Buffy's slit, rubbing lightly. Buffy's breathing picked up as she returned the gesture; fingering Cordy's pussy slowly.

After a few minutes, Cordy spoke up again, "Switch. Suck Xander's cock, Spike."

The men switched places, Xander put his back to the wall, while Spike got on his knees and began sucking at the tip of Xander's dick.

"Yeah..." Cordy moaned wantonly, "Fuck--So hot..." her fingers rubbed Buffy's clit harder.

Xander held the sides of Spike's head loosely, moving his hips gently to fuck his mouth.

"Fuck now," Cordy turned monosyllabic. She thrust a bottle of cream rinse at them.

Xander smiled at Cordy and took it from her. "This should work well. Want me to do you this time, Spike?"

Spike pulled his mouth of Xander's dick. "Yeah, that's good."

Xander helped Spike up and put his arms around his waist, kissing him soundly. They ran their hands over each other's backs and tight asses. Xander flipped up the cap of the bottle with his thumb. Spike faced the tile and put one hand up on the wall, he moved his legs apart slightly. Xander kissed the back of Spike's neck while he squeezed out some cream rinse into his palm. His fingers moved inside of Spike gently, scissoring and stretching. Spike closed his eyes and moaned.

Cordelia and Buffy crawled closer, stroking the men's legs. They were completely aroused and wet. For Cordy, there was the anticipation of never having seen them together. For Buffy, there was keenness to see it again.

"Yeah," Cordy said lowly, "Fuck him, Xander." She ran a hand over Spike's tight ass, then smacked it.

Spike jerked and moaned.

Xander coated his cock with the cream rinse and pushed into Spike's anus. "Feel good?" he asked.

"Ahhh--Yeah!" Spike groaned, his fingers scratched at the tile.

Xander moved in and out slowly. He wrapped his arms around Spike, running his hands over the muscles of Spike's chest and stomach.

"You like watching us, Cordy?" Xander asked.

"Yes," Cordy replied, staring at them like a zombie. "Oh yes--Fuck him harder!"

Xander's hands slid down to hold Spike's hips, his pelvic movements getting faster.

"Turn to the side," Cordy said, still giving orders. She gently pushed on Xander's hip until he turned the way that she wanted them.

Spike kept one hand up on the wall. Xander licked the nape of Spike's neck, while grinding his cock up his hole.

"Yeah, wreck his ass, Xander!" Cordy growled, putting a hand around Spike's bouncing tool. "Fuck him good!" With her other hand, Cordy caressed Xander's butt, then slid her index finger into him.

Buffy wrapped one of her hands around Spike's cock, and leaned forward to take the head into her mouth.

They groaned together, swept away in the tidal wave of lust once again.

After a few minutes, Cordy stopped them again.

"Xander, fuck me!" she said urgently. She got on her hands and knees in the middle of the shower.

Xander withdrew from Spike, soaped up his cock, then went to kneel behind Cordy. Spike pulled Buffy up and embraced her, they kissed, running their hands over the other's slick body.

Xander stroked his cock in and out of Cordy's pussy.

"Uhhh!" Cordy moaned. "Xander, can you take Spike's cock? I want him to fuck you while you fuck me."

Xander smiled. "Yeah, we've done it before. As--Ahhh--always, be gentle with me Incredible Hulk."

Spike and Buffy shared one more kiss before he took position behind Xander. Buffy joined him to help loosen Xander up for penetration. They licked, fingered and stretched the hot brunette together.

"Oh fuck--Shit--Fuck me, Spike!" Xander panted, languidly screwing his cock into Cordy.

Spike entered him slowly, not wishing to rush it.

"Buffy," Cordy said, "slide under me, so that I can eat your pussy. Put--Ohhhh--your face at my pussy--You can tongue me and Xander."

"Okay, but don't collapse and crush me," Buffy laughed.

She got on her back and wriggled under Cordelia. She stopped when her face was at Cordy's mound. Cordy parted Buffy's thighs and dove in with her tongue. Buffy moaned and raised her face up to lick at Cordy's clit. She pressed her tongue against Xander's sliding cock, letting his strokes into Cordy's snatch rub him onto her tongue.

The four of them humped and moaned--feeling almost like one, perfect, sexual beast. It was so good, so very good.

Xander popped first.

"Ohhh--Ohhh--AHHHH! W-Will! Cordy! FUCK!"

Then Cordy.

"Ahh--OH YESSSSS! AHHH!" She sucked on Buffy's nubbin hard.

Then Buffy.

"Mmmphhaa!" She lapped up the male and female juices gushing from Cordy's pussy as Cordy licked up her cum.

Then, finally, Spike.

"Xan! Unnnhha!" He pumped his cock into Xander, shivering and throwing his head back.

They stayed that way for a minute. Buffy wriggled back out from under Cordy, sitting against one of the walls.

The other three disentangled themselves.

"When did the water becoming freezing?" Cordy's teeth chattered.

"Not sure," Spike said tiredly, he could barely keep his eyes open, even with the invigorating, cold water splashing down onto him.

"Come on, guys," Xander groaned, standing back up with the help of the wall. "Let's get out of here and dry off. I need to sleep."

They all agreed--they were exhausted.

 

Chapter 15: The Great Outdoors

[A/N: Thanks to Rebecca for taking over beta'ing duties for the fic!!]


Buffy was surprised and nervous when she got a message to go to The Mayor's office. She wanted to find Spike and tell him about it, but he was nowhere to be found. Since she didn't want to keep Wilkins waiting, Buffy swallowed her trepidation and went to talk to the strange head of the studio.

Wilkins greeted her with his usual grin and enthusiasm and asked her to sit.

"Buffy, I think you're a pistol of a gal. The folks who watch our movies just love you to pieces. I've got a script here that I'd love to have you star in." He slid a script over the desk to her. "It needs to be punched up, but I think it's going to be a real winner."

"'The Vampire Layer'," she read the title page. "Sounds...interesting," Buffy said. 'Vampires?'

"It's an erotic, supernatural adventure--It could become a series of films. You read it over, let me know if you're interested. If you accept, it'll be called 'Buffy the Vampire Layer'."

"Are you sure you want me to star in a movie? I haven't been making films for that long." She was nervous but flattered to be offered a starring role.

"Abso-posi-lutely! You've got chops. You'll do a swell job. Let me know what you decide. I know that you've got that camping film to do this afternoon, you probably don't want to dawdle." He shook her hand.

"Thank you sir. Yes, I need to get moving. I'll let you know as soon as I've had the chance to look this over."

Buffy hadn't read it yet, but she was already leaning towards saying yes. It was a great opportunity for her to move up in the ranks.


On the ride in the RV to the site where they were going to film, Buffy told Spike, Cordelia and Xander about her talk with Wilkins and showed them the script.

"He said it's not all polished up yet, but he wants me for it," Buffy said smiling.

"That's wonderful, luv!" Spike hugged her. "I'm so proud of you! You'll be wonderful!"

Xander and Cordy patted her on the back and congratulated her too.

"Wow, Buffy, you're going to get your own starring vehicle! Sounds like a big budget one too, there's all this stuff about special effects shots--they hardly ever do shots like that in regular porn," Cordy said, thumbing through the script.

"It's so weird--All that stuff about mystical Slayers and vampires. I wonder if I can pick my co-star?" She squeezed Spike's thigh. "I can easily see you as the Slayer's vampire buddy."

"I'll talk to Wilkins about it," Spike put his hand over hers on his leg. "You think he might let me give punching up the script a go?"

"You want to write porn now?" Xander laughed.

"Yeah, why not?" Spike asked. "It'd be fun to write that stuff. I could make it campy, yet poignant."

"Go for it, man," Xander slugged his shoulder. "It can't hurt just to ask the head cheese about it."


They arrived at the privately owned land, and prepared for filming...


Cum Camping


Starring: Spike, Xander Biggs, Cordelia Chase, Buffy Winters


The opening scene joins Spike and Xander in a forest clearing, setting up their camping gear.

"Check it out," Xander laughed. "I pitched a tent!" He indicated his tent, which was now assembled.

"Nice work, mate," Spike laughed. "Since you finished yours first, you get the honor and privilege of making the fire pit."

Xander's grin deflated. "Shit..."

Spike chuckled and took off his shirt. "Toss me a fresh shirt, mate. This one's too hot."

"So now I have to make the fire pit and fetch new clothes for you?" Xander asked in mock anger. "What do I look like--Kato, your loyal manservant?"

"Just give me a bloody shirt, you poof," Spike laughed, throwing a twig at his friend.

Xander pulled off his own shirt. "Think I'll have a wardrobe change too. That's why I hate physical activity, the tendency to sweat."

The scene changes to show Cordelia and Buffy, dressed in hiking clothes. Their shirts are knotted in the front to show their bare midriffs. They wore short shorts and boots.

"Thanks for keeping me company this weekend, Buffy. I'd go crazy with no one to talk to," Cordy said as they walked along the top of a ridge.

"Don't mention it, Cordy," Buffy replied warmly. "It's my pleasure. I wasn't going to let my best friend come up here all by herself for days on end." The girls smiled at each other. "When's your dad coming back?"

"On Monday. Three whole days trapped in the wilderness with nothing to do--except walk around the property. Yesterday, I actually saw a chipmunk!" Cordy said acting excited, then sighed in boredom.

"Well it's nice up here...so isolated. No other people to piss you off and..." Buffy squinted down into the forest.

"What?" Cordy asked.

"Do you see that? Is that...smoke?"

"Smoke! Oh no! I hope it's not a forest fire!"

Buffy took her binoculars and peered down at where the smoke was coming from. "It looks like...a couple of guys. I think they're camping."

Cordy breathed out in relief. Then her brows knit in an angry frown. "Trespassers, great! There's signs all over the place. Can't those jerks read?! Now I'll have to call the cops to get rid of them."

"Hold off on that for a while, Cordy," Buffy said, a smile spreading across her face.

"Why? Are they leaving?"

"No...they're hot," Buffy giggled. "Really, really hot! Take a look--They have their shirts off!"

Cordy raised her own binocs and searched out the interlopers. She grinned too.

"Oh, Yummy! Salty goodness!"

One of the men was sitting at the fire pit, getting a blaze going and pushing a stick into the glowing embers. The other man was working on erecting a tent. They were bare-chested, a thin sheen of perspiration made their skin shine.

"Oooh--I like the blonde one," Buffy breathed. "Shit...look at those abs!"

Cordy giggled. "Yeah, he is cute! Damn, you could wash clothes on those abs! Oh, the brunette is really hot...nice and beefy...mmmmuscles! Maybe this weekend won't be as boring as I thought."

"What are you suggesting?" Buffy grinned. "That we go down there and have our way with them?"

"Well, they are trespassing on my property, breaking the law. They need to be shown the error of their ways...besides, I'm so horny I'll die if I don't get some dick soon."

Buffy laughed, looking back down on their prey. "They certainly look like they'd hit the spot, don't they?"

"Mmm-hmm," Cordy hummed. "Let's go have some fun--play with our food a little before we eat."

The girls start down the rise toward the men's camping site.


While the crew got ready for the next scene, the four actors sat on a log, relaxing before the big scene.

"This shit would so never happen in real life," Xander laughed. "Come on--two beautiful, hot women pouncing on two shlubs who are trespassing?"

The others laughed too.

"That's the whole point, Xan," Spike said. "It's a nice fantasy, that's all."

Buffy said, "I don't know...If I was a normal girl and saw you two out in the wilderness, I might very well pounce."

"Aw, thanks Buff. You're sweet," Xander gave her a one-armed hug. "In real-life, it's more likely that me and Spike would be told to squeal like pigs and be sodomized by inbred mountain men."

"Bet I can make you squeal like a pig," Cordy giggled, pressing a kiss to Xander's lips.

"Oh yeah, baby. I know you can," Xander said.

"There you go with the inbred mountain men thing again," Spike smirked.

"Well, I much prefer this fantasy scenario, let me tell ya."


Filming began again...

Xander and Spike had thrown on flannel shirts, Spike's was blue, Xander's was red. They left their shirts unbuttoned, exposing their hard chests to the cool, mountain air.

"Finally!" Spike wiped his brow and sat on the ground with his back against a log. "I never thought I'd get that bloody tent up."

Xander laughed, unrolling his sleeping bag and taking the pillows out. "You know what would've made this trip perfect?"

Spike shook his head.

"Chicks. Why didn't we bring girls with us?"

"Xan, the whole point was to get back to nature--male bonding."

"The kind of bonding that I'd like to be doing involves women."

They laughed.

"Come on, Spike. Don't tell me you don't wish there was a hot-to-trot girl with us..."

Spike rolled his eyes. "Of course I wish there were. It's useless dwelling on that. Wishing doesn't make it happen. You need to--"

"Hey...check it out...Wishes do come true!" Xander stared at something over Spike's shoulder.

Spike turned around and did a double take--Two gorgeous, built girls were walking toward them. The men gulped and stood up, turning to face the newcomers.

"Hi there, ladies," Xander smiled.

"Hi," Cordy and Buffy greeted them.

"Hi, I'm Spike, this is my friend, Xander. Are you two camping as well?" Spike smiled charmingly.

"No. We were walking up on that ridge and noticed you two down here," Cordy pointed to the rise where they'd been a few minutes ago.

"You wanted to come down and say 'hi'?" Xander grinned. "How nice! We were just talking--"

"Not exactly," Buffy cut in. "You guys are trespassing on our private property."

"Huh?" the men said dumbly.

Cordy put a hand on her hip, looking at them with irritation. "Private property. You. Trespassing."

"We--We didn't know..." Spike said.

Buffy pointed at a red-lettered sign that was nailed up on a tree in plain sight, "I can see how the many warnings might confuse you."

"Sorry--we'll leave right away," Xander said, attempting to roll his sleeping bag back up.

"Not so fast," Cordy crossed her arms. "You've already trespassed. It doesn't matter whether you leave now or not."

Buffy added, "You see what else it says on the sign? It says, 'Violators will be prosecuted--$5000 fine'.

Spike and Xander gulped.

"Uh--We're really sorry...We'll never do it again," Spike pled with them. "We don't have that kind of money--and surely, this doesn't warrant calling the police. We'll leave willingly."

"Hmm," Cordy rubbed her chin, "maybe I'll let you off the hook if you give me...$1000 dollars, right now."

"You think we bring that kind of money with us camping?" Spike asked, wide-eyed.

"Too bad for you then," Buffy smiled. "We're calling the cops."

"Don't! Look...there has to be something we can do..." Xander ran a hand through his hair.

"Maybe..." Cordy said doubtfully. "Come here, Buffy. Let's talk this over."

Buffy and Cordy walked out of hearing range. They whispered to each other.

Buffy giggled, "They're even cuter close up!"

"I know! Shit--I'm so horny right now..."

"Me too," Buffy glanced back at the extremely nervous men. "They're adorable when they're scared. Which one do you want?"

"I'll start with the hunky brunette, then move on to hot blonde territory."

They giggled again.

"Cool. We can share. I can't wait to get my hands on that Spike...so hot!"

Spike and Xander were having their own little pow-wow while the girls talked.

"What the fuck are we going to do?" Xander whispered.

"You think I know? We're fucked," Spike watched the girls anxiously.

"How the hell did we miss the sign!? It's right there!"

"I don't know! Just...take it easy....maybe we can still talk our way out of this."

"Real good idea, Spike." Xander imitated Spike's accent, doing a high-pitched, unflattering version of it, "Let's go camping this weekend, mate! It'll be right fun! Eh, wot!"

Spike scowled at him, "Shut up! You thought it was a good idea too. And that sounded nothing like me. I don't say 'eh, wot!' for starters--"

"You're the one who picked this place--You should--"

"Shhhh!" Spike hissed at him, making a 'cut' gesture across his throat.

The girls were coming back.

The men stood up straight with hopeful expressions on their faces. They tried to smile in a friendly fashion, despite how anxious they were.

"Um...Hi again," Xander laughed. "Did...you...um...decide..."

"Yes, we did," Cordy said, keeping her face stern. "You want to give them the news, Buffy?"

"Sure, Cordy," Buffy smiled sunnily. "We decided that we'll let you off--" Xander and Spike sighed loudly with relief, huge smiles graced their handsome faces. "Ahem! I wasn't finished," Buffy frowned.

Their smiles immediately disappeared.

"What I was going to say was, we'll let you off--IF--you give us what we want."

"What...do you want?" Spike asked. "We already told you...we don't have money. Only 40 bucks."

"Strip," Cordy grinned.

"Huh?"

"I said, strip. As in, take your clothes off. Now."

"W-Why?" Xander and Spike asked at the same time.

"Because we said to, that's why," Buffy answered.

"For what purpose?" Spike hesitated.

"Do it!" Cordy narrowed her eyes. "If you don't do what we order you to do, I'm calling the cops."

Xander and Spike looked at each other, unsure and a bit frightened; they didn't know what these ladies had in mind.

"Okay," Spike said slowly, "we'll do it."

They took off their shirts and laid them over the fallen log.

"Nice, don't you think, Buff?" Cordy ogled their naked chests.

"Yes, indeed, Cordy. Now the shoes, socks and pants. Hurry up."

The men turned their backs to the women and took off the rest of their clothes. They stood there totally naked, nervously moving from one foot to the other; their hands moved to cover their groins.

"Don't be shy, boys," Cordy covered her mouth to keep from giggling.

Buffy looked at Cordy, raising and lowering her eyebrows. She stuck her tongue out and made a grabbing motion with her hands.

"Turn around, let us see what you got," Cordy ordered.

They turned around, looking at the ground--then up at the sky--then back at the ground.

"Remove the hands," Buffy said, staring at Spike's crotch. His hands didn't even come close to covering his gigantic prick.

They took their hands away, crossing their arms over their chests nervously.

"What now?" Spike asked.

"Oh...wow..." Cordy grinned.

"Very...nice!" Buffy licked her lips.

They fidgeted again.

"What are you going to do? Take our clothes and make us walk home naked? Get on with it!" Spike said, agitated.

"Oh," Buffy walked slowly over to Spike, "you guys aren't going anywhere."

Cordy went to Xander, trailing her eyes up and down his nude body. "Yeah, what she said."

The girls stopped in front of them with only inches separating them.

"You want to..." Xander couldn't finish the sentence.

"You see, me and my girlfriend, Buffy, are super horny--we're practically nymphos. And there are no men up here. We like fucking each other, but sometimes, a girl just needs a big...stiff...cock," Cordy looked down at Xander's twitching manhood, then put her hand around it.

Xander groaned, leaning his head back slightly and breathing hard.

Spike looked from Buffy to his moaning friend and Cordy. He looked like he dared not believe their luck.

"You're pullin' our legs...right? You're just toyin' with us...There's...some kind of catch?"

Buffy wrapped both of her hands around his thick cock, giving it a small squeeze. Spike gasped then looked back into her twinkling eyes.

"Does it feel like I'm pulling your leg? Although," she giggled, looking down, "this sucker could qualify as a third leg. Did you see this thing, Cordy?!"

"Oh yeah," Cordy glanced over, running her tongue over her lips, "I saw it. You got a nice piece of meat too...Xander, was it?"

"Uh-huh," he groaned.

"We like big, thick cocks like yours. Would either of you object if we wanted to fuck both of you--taking turns?"

"Are you serious?" Xander asked. "That'd be...cool...totally cool!"

"Good," Cordy and Buffy, as one, backed away, untying their shirts.

"If we're satisfied with how you perform, the cops don't need to know about the little trespassing incident," Buffy said, giving them a wink.

Xander and Spike's cocks were twitching and inching their way upward. Shirts, shorts, hiking boots, and socks were removed. Cordy went to Buffy, helping her out of her sports bra, then pushing her panties down her legs. Buffy did the same for Cordy. They stopped to lightly cup each other's tits and tongue kiss softly.

"Mmm, they're so hot," Buffy moaned loud enough for them to overhear.

"Mmm-hmmmm. Such big cocks and tight bodies...can't wait to feel them inside of me," Cordy agreed.

Xander and Spike looked ready to either pounce on them, or pass out.

"Holy shit, dude," Xander said, his voice a whisper.

The girls glanced at them and giggled, breaking away from each other. Buffy sat on the log, leaning back and spreading her legs, Cordy followed suit.

"Want some of this, boys?" Buffy asked, brushing her hand over her shaved sex. "Eat our pussies--and make it real good."

The men went over to them and got on their knees. Spike went to Buffy, Xander went to Cordy.

"Dig in," Cordy smiled, ruffling Xander's hair.

They dropped their mouths down to the girls' pussies, running their tongues up and down. The girls spread their legs more, each holding the backs of the men's heads to their crotches.

Spike and Xander ate the girls out voraciously, stroking their own cocks to further hardness. Buffy and Cordy moaned and climaxed a few seconds apart.

"Switch," Cordy said (much like she did in their private foursomes). She tugged on Xander's hair. "You go eat Buffy's hot cunt like a good boy."

The men dazedly switched position, then buried their glistening faces in the new girl's pussy. After much, tonguing, sucking and slurping, the girls cried out again, thrusting against the men's faces.

"Ahhh--Ohhh," Cordy moaned, coming back down. "Switch. Let us get a good look at those beautiful cocks."

Xander and Spike passed by each other again on the way to the other girl. Their cocks waved in the air as they walked. They stood before the girls. Buffy and Cordy sat up and began stroking their cocks.

"Damn..." Buffy applied vigorous licks along Spike's long staff. "So fucking big! And delicious..." She covered the head with her mouth, tonguing his slit.

"Ouhhaa!" Spike groaned, running his fingers through her blonde hair.

"Mmm, Xander tastes really good too," Cordy moaned, suckling at the tip of his dick. "You have to try it."

"I will." Buffy smiled and gobbled Spike's knob.

The girls salivated on the stiff dicks, stroking the hard lengths and fondling the balls.

"Don't blow your wads yet, boys. Switch," Cordy said.

Xander and Spike groaned, moving again to the other girl.

Buffy and Cordy readily took up the new cocks and proceeded to bathe them with their tongues. They bobbed their heads, moving their mouths up and down, almost in synchronization; making the cocks stand up even more and throb in their mouths.

"Mmmm," Buffy lifted her mouth off and
smacked her lips. She looked up into Spike's cloudy, blue eyes. "Let's get horizontal. I want to fuck this huge cock."

Xander and Spike quickly went to their sleeping bags and unfolded them, spreading them out on the ground to make one, big sleeping bag. The girls knelt down, pulling the men down with them. The couples put their arms around each other and kissed feverishly.

Buffy got on her hands and knees on and wriggled her ass at Spike, shooting him a sly smile over her shoulder. "Fuck me, big boy," she giggled.

Spike knelt behind her and eased his dick into her pussy.

Cordelia laid on her back, Xander got on top of her and commenced fucking.

"Ahhh--Yeah!" Buffy moaned. "Gahh--Fuck--That's a big cock!"

"Mmmm--Uhhhh! Yeah--Feels so good, Xander--Pound my pussy!" Cordy yelled, scratching his back.

Spike and Xander slammed their cocks into the girls.

"Wait!" Cordy gasped. "Switch."

"Can't we just--not that I'm not having fun--but can we stop playing musical vaginas?" Spike panted.

"Do it!" Cordy said.

Xander went to Buffy. Cordy walked over to the log and put a leg up on it.

"Fuck me from behind too," she said. "I love it like that."

Spike smirked and took her standing up from behind. Xander fucked Buffy on her hands and knees. They moaned and sighed, moving together.

"Ohhh! OHHHH! Annhhha!" Buffy moaned, moving back against Xander's thrusts.

"Fuck--Uhhh!" Cordy thrashed her head around. "Yeah--Stab my cunt with that huge fucking prick! Ahhhh!"

Spike pumped her hard and fast, making her wail. "SHIT! UHHhhh!" Cordy gasped, fingering her clit and cumming on his cock.

Buffy whimpered with her own orgasm. Spike and Cordy went back to the sleeping bags. Buffy turned onto her back, crooking her finger at Spike. He returned to her. They kissed as they got into a good position.

Spike put a camping pillow under her ass, put her legs over his arms and drove back into her bubbling pussy.

"Mmm," Cordy planted her knees on either side of Buffy's head. "Wanna eat my pussy while he fucks you with his giant cock?"

"Oh yeah!" Buffy grinned, putting her hands up to rest on Cordy's shapely hips. She eagerly shoved her tongue into her friend's snatch.

"Ahh-Ahhh--Good--Ohhh!" Cordy moaned.

Xander stood next to Cordy. She promptly took his shaft in hand and surrounded it with her mouth.

"Oh God--Uhhh!" Spike groaned, pumping faster into Buffy.

Buffy made muffled, elated cries into Cordy's pussy.

Cordelia moaned on Xander's pole, giving him an energetic blow job. She stroked his cock and cupped his balls in her other hand.

"Switch," Cordy wiped her mouth and smiled.

Cordy took Buffy's place on her back. Buffy straddled Cordy's face for some pussy licking. Xander began fucking Cordy. Spike stood, getting his dick sucked by a lust-crazed Buffy.

Buffy trailed her mouth up and done Spike's staff. "You gonna cum for me? You gonna shoot?"

"Uhhh--Oh yeah!" Spike moaned and leaned his head back, moving his hips.

Buffy hummed, swallowing his sword like she was starving for it. "Mmm--You're close, I can feel it--Ahhhh--I want to see this thing go off!"

She sucked powerfully on the tip while jacking him off.

"Ahhh! Oh fuck!" Spike groaned, his hips moved jerkily.

Buffy let him fall from her mouth watching the head with excitement. "Yeah baby, shoot! Give me all that sweet cum!" She leaned in to give the tip little swipes with her tongue and tugged his balls.

"Unnngh!" Spike thrust one more time into her hand, cumming explosively.

Wads began flying out from his cock, smacking Buffy's face. She pointed it at her chest, letting several volleys splatter and drip down. Then she pointed it at Cordy's tits, drenching her with the tangy jiz too.

At once, the others began cumming. Xander powered into Cordy's pussy, he pulled out, jerked himself off and shot on her pussy and stomach. He used his cockhead to rub the cum on and around her clit. Cordy's body jerked, her hips rolled, she yelled into Buffy's pussy. Buffy shuddered and whimpered, wrapping her lips back around Spike's cock to milk his balls of the rest of his massive load. She ground her pussy onto Cordy's mouth.

Spike smiled down at her, brushing her hair away from her face, his body still jerking slightly.

Slowly, they descended back down to Earth. The girls cleaned the men's cocks with their tongues, then they licked the spunk off of each other's chests, stomachs and pussies.

They were all grinning from ear-to-ear, kissing and caressing each other gently.

"That was fantastic," Spike said, sucking at Buffy's neck.

The others agreed enthusiastically.

Spike sat up. "So...you still want us to pack up our stuff and leave?" he asked with a cocky smirk.

"Yep," Cordy replied, getting her clothes and tossing Buffy's to her.

Xander and Spike looked profoundly disappointed and confused.

"Only to move up to the house to stay with us for the rest of the weekend...if you don't have a problem with that..." Buffy added.

Jubilant smiles appeared on the men's faces.

"I think that sounds grand, luv. Xan?"

"That'd be great!" Xander grinned.

"You two have to work off that $5000 fine," Cordy smirked. "That was a very good start, but you have lots of orgasms to give before you'll be considered 'square' with us.

"Get your stuff," Buffy said, stroking her hands over Spike's chest. "I can't wait to get you guys in the Jacuzzi."

They kissed (Buffy with Spike, Xander with Cordelia).


"CUT! Beautiful! Let's get the hell out of here, the mosquitoes are eating me alive!" Warren swatted at the back of his neck.

"We're the ones buck naked, Warren," Spike said, pulling his jeans back on.

"Our bodies are probably going to be covered with bites," Xander put on his flannel shirt.

"Bug spray wouldn't have tasted very good, I'd imagine," Cordy commented.

"We'll just have to rub each other down with Calamine lotion," Buffy grinned.

"Maybe it won't be so bad after all," Spike grabbed her around the waist.

Buffy squealed and turned to lock her arms around his neck. The fell into another burning kiss, entwining their tongues.

"Hey! Let's go!" Warren said impatiently. "Help gather up the stuff. Shit, you just had sex--you two are like goats."

Without breaking the kiss, Spike gave Warren the finger; waving it back and forth.

The foursome's level of comfort with each other was evident on film. It made for some hot porn, quickly becoming a fan favorite.


[A/N: Thanks to Nadine for the German help! *g*]



Chapter 16: Doctor Bones, I Presume?

A few days later, Spike went to speak with Wilkins. It was difficult to catch they guy. Wilkins was a slippery sucker; they never knew when he'd be at the studio. Spike waited until he had the chance to speak to The Mayor himself, he didn't want to go to Warren with his request. The coked-up director would probably just placate him and blow him off.

Spike stood before The Mayor's desk, standing up straight, hands clasped loosely in front of him (Wilkins had a thing about posture).

"Sir, I'd like to write for the films. I know that I don't have experience, aside from school papers, but--"

"Alright," Wilkins said easily.

"If you give me a chance, I know...Did you say, 'Alright'?"

"Yes indeedy," he chuckled. "You're a star, Spike. And a sharp-minded, young man. I think you're owed the chance to prove yourself in the writing arena. I've enjoyed the adlibs you've used in past films, a few of them really tickled my funny bone! Just don't abandon acting for writing. We need you batting for us. You're the Joltin' Joe DiMaggio of adult features."

"Th-Thank you, sir!" Spike smiled brilliantly. He'd expected at least a little resistance, and was happy that he didn't have to argue his case.

"That's alright, Spike." Wilkins took a copy of the script and gave it to him. "Now, let's see what you can do with it."

"You won't regret it, sir. I know I can do a good job with this."

"I'm very pleased with the work that you and Buffy are doing. I'd like you to play her vampire love interest in the movie. Think you're up to it?"

Spike laughed, "I was actually going to ask you if I could play the part."

"Isn't that a co-inky-dink?" The Mayor asked. "You two make a terrific team. The audiences just love you and her together.
You have a...je ne sais quois."

"Thank you, sir." Spike grinned.

"Go on, you little go-getter!" Wilkins laughed. "Have at that script!"

"Yes, sir!"





Everyone was happy for Spike that he was getting a chance to write. They held a little celebration dinner (followed by the requisite orgy).

Over the next few days, Spike divided his time between writing, Buffy lovin' and preparing for filming. Wilkins was so impressed with Spike's early efforts on the script that he let him add things to the film they were about to shoot too.

Spike called his mother and auntie, telling them (a heavily edited version) of how well his life was going. He had Buffy (the best girl in the world), a great house, wonderful friends and career opportunities. Again, he felt like a complete bastard for making up things and lying to his dear mother, but it was a necessary evil. His mum sounded so happy that he'd done so well, and that he had a girlfriend to dote on him. He omitted the fact that Buffy lived with him, his mum wouldn't approve of an unmarried couple living (or sleeping) together. Anne was a kind woman, but downright Victorian in some of her attitudes about sex; she was an old-fashioned gal.

Everyday, Spike and Buffy grew closer. Falling more and more in love with every quirk, every little peccadillo that the other exhibited. They had come very close, but...they hadn't said those three, simple little words--'I love you'. They both felt it, they both were consumed with love for the other. They'd sing songs to each other with those three words in the lyrics, but songs were safe. If the person laughed or called you on it, you could laugh it off, saying, 'Oh, I was just singing the song--I didn't really mean it.' There was still a little of their old, Sunnydale-selves leftover; enough to keep them just scared enough not to actually say it. There was that horrible, potentially heart-crushing possibility that you might not hear it back. Or worse yet, you'd get an awkward, nervous smile and a 'thank you'. Spike had some additional reasons to be wary of love, some trauma he'd experienced from his time with Drusilla. When it came to expressions of love, Spike and Buffy were terrified. What a pair they made!

For now, Buffy and Spike were content to wait for the other to say it first. They had all the time in the world to wait to hear it.





The first day of filming, 'Indiana Bones and the Temple of Poon


The crew were busy getting the huge, elaborate temple set ready. Spike gave Buffy a peck on the lips then went looking for Warren to talk to him about the on-location part of the film.

Harmony materialized, seemingly out of nowhere, hot on his trail. Buffy saw and intercepted.

"Hi ya, Harm. Where ya goin'?" Buffy asked innocently.

"Um..." Harmony bit her lip and looked over Buffy's shoulder.

"Need to talk to Spike...do you?"

"Yeah, it's about--a scene."

"Uh-huh. Lookee, Harm, Spike's my boyfriend now. We live together. He's mine. Got it?"

"Wh-What? You're--like so delusional! Other people have sex with him too. I know--I heard them talking," Harm said, pursing her lips.

"True, Spike and I like to frolic with others. BUT it's only when we're together or we both agree to it."

"Then why can't I be included?"

"Simple. 'Cos I don't like you, that's why," Buffy said. "I don't want to have sex with you in the vicinity, and I sure as hell don't want you to have sex with my man. You're becoming a creepy stalker chick. Cut it out before I'm forced to--"

"Forced to what?" Harm stood to her full height and looked down on Buffy. "I'd beat the shit out of you."

"Would you?" Buffy coolly stood her ground, staring back, unblinking. "I doubt it. I've found that I enjoy martial arts, and I'm real good at them too."

"Oooh! I'm s-scared!" Harmony said in mock fright. "HA! Get real, midget!"

"Midget! I'm not that short!" Buffy fumed. Buffy's height had been a sore spot for her ever since Dawn became taller than her.

"You're a stupid, little pygmy! And Spikey deserves better than you!"

"You bitch! You stay away from him or I'll--"

Harm surprised her by taking a swing. Buffy reacted just in time, ducking under the punch. Harmony's fist continued it's arc, slamming into the jaw of an unsuspecting Andrew, who was coming to help cool things down.

"ARRRG!" Andrew yelled, falling to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

"OWW!" Harmony wailed, shaking her hand. "You jerk! You hurt my hand!"

Jonathan and Buffy knelt by the fallen Andrew.

Jonathan slapped his face lightly. "Andrew? Andrew, are you okay? Can you hear me?"

"If you hadn't ducked, like a big sissy-pants, I wouldn't have hit him--It's your stupid fault!" Harmony accused Buffy.

Buffy glared up at her. "Shut up! Not now, you stupid bimbo! He's hurt."

Others came over and gathered around, wondering what happened. Andrew groaned, returning to consciousness. Jonathan helped him to stand and supported him.

"Maybe Spikey has something that I can put on my hand to make it feel better?" Harmony said, smirking. "Think I'll find him."

Harmony started in the direction that Spike had gone.

Buffy growled and stalked after her, gaining speed with every stride.

"I told you--" she reached out and grabbed a hank of Harmony's mane, jerking her backwards by it, "--he's my boyfriend!"

"Ouuuch!" Harmony cried. "Let go of my hair, you freak!"

Buffy shoved her away. "Don't make me kick your ass."

"As if!" Harm charged and took another wild swing.

Buffy easily sidestepped the punch, and kicked Harmony in the ass as the momentum of the strike sent her forward.

"You BITCH!" Harm screeched, her hand flying to her ample butt.

Most of the people in the room were watching the fight intently.

Harm jumped on Buffy, making them both tumble to the ground. Harm had the upper-hand, she was on top. She started slapping Buffy's face back and forth, like in a '3 Stooges' movie, while pulling her hair with the other.

Buffy yelled in rage. She brought her right leg up, hard. Her limberness and flexibility made it easy for her to kick Harm in the back of the head.

Harm yelped, then blinked rapidly--stunned for a moment. Buffy used the time wisely. She punched her dead in the face. Harm grunted and toppled off of Buffy's body.

Buffy stood over her menacingly, her fists clenching and unclenching, her teeth showing. Harm was holding a hand to her face, looking with wide eyes up at Buffy. The punch was a lot harder and hurt a whole lot more than Harm thought Buffy could ever manage.

Buffy's chest heaved. "You want to take this outside? Or will you stop chasing after Spike?"

"Y-You don't scare me!" Harmony said unconvincingly.

Buffy made a move to leap on top of her.

"Alright!" Harm cowered, protecting her face with her arms. "I don't want him anymore! Shit! You can have him!"

Buffy smiled. "You better be telling the truth. You know...I like fighting! It's fun! You sure you don't want to duke it out some more?"

"Leave me alone! You stupid, bully-butt!" Harmony started to cry.

"Hey!" Warren broke through the crowd. "Knock it off! We've got work to do today. Everybody, get back to work!"

He'd actually been watching with the rest of them until the fight looked like it was ending. He didn't try to break it up before now because he enjoyed a good cat-fight. Warren sniffed.

"Sorry, Warren," Buffy said. "We're done here."

She went to find Spike herself, and to fix herself up after the fight--her hair was a mess.

Glory and Kendra sighed and went to help the sobbing Harmony.

"She punches like a guy!"
Harmony sniffled.





Spike was surprised, but impressed, when Buffy filled him in on her little spat with Harmony. Hopefully the dink wouldn't be pursuing him anymore--Not now that he had a fierce and fiery protector. It was a huge turn on that Buffy had gotten into a fight and kicked ass to mark him as hers. But they had too tight a schedule for any dressing room shenanigans.


Later that day...

Spike got into costume and went to Xander's dressing room where his inner circle was congregated.

"Well?" he asked Xander, Buffy and Cordy. "What do you think?"

He was wearing his Indiana outfit: brown, dusty fedora, khaki shirt, brown trousers, brown, worn, leather jacket, brown boots. A whip was coiled at his left hip, a pistol holster on his right. He lofted a huge machete, resting it over his shoulder.

"Yummmm!" Buffy squealed. "Oh--I had such a thing for Indiana Jones!"

"You ain't the only one," Cordy swept her eyes up and down Spike's body. "Damn, you look fine!"

"What do you think of the stubble? You think that people might suspect that I'm not a natural blonde with my beard coming in dark?" Spike joked, rubbing his jaw.

"Mmmm--Me likey! So rugged!" Buffy touched his slightly stubbly cheek.

"They're gonna see that the cuffs and collar don't match anyway--That might clue them in too," Xander said.

"You ready, Xan?" Spike asked.

"Yup." Xander was dressed in his own similar adventurer outfit. He was playing Indy's friend and pilot. The girls had already lavished him with praise on his hotness. "Now remember, Indy, my name is Xander in this movie. Don't let it throw ya too much."

They laughed. Spike slid his machete into the sheath slung on his back.

"We're off to the Botanical Gardens," Spike kissed Buffy, caressing the side of her head.

"How did The Mayor swing getting them to agree to let us shoot the some of the movie there?" Cordy wondered.

"He's got friends in some high places," Xander said. "Pretty spooky...the connections that guy has."

Buffy and Spike stayed in each other's arms. She was getting very horny and reluctant to release him. She let her fingers play over the exposed part of his chest. "Everyone's probably afraid of him--thinks he's a psycho. You've seen him when something doesn't go according to plan. He gets that crazy look in his eyes."

"I'm sure we'll all endeavor to stay on his good side. Oh! Pet, you want to hear my American accent?" Spike asked.

"Oh yeah! Let's hear it!" Buffy grinned.

Spike cleared his throat. He got a serious expression on his face, getting into character. "You'll never get your hands on the treasure."

They laughed.

"You sound like a California boy!" Cordy giggled. "I wouldn't know you were a foreigner!"

"Oh...that is so sexy," Buffy's body throbbed for him, she pulled him back against her. "How dare you get me so hot when you have to leave."

"Mmm, sorry, Buffy-luv," he purred, going back to his natural accent. "We'll be back in a few hours to do the temple scenes."

"You think you can do it in one take?" Buffy asked.

"I've had my vitamins and spinach today, I should be able to manage." Spike smiled.

Riley knocked on the door, telling them that it was time to go. Xander and Spike kissed their girlfriends one more time then departed to begin filming.


Indiana Bones and the Temple of Poon


Starring: Spike, Xander Biggs, Glory, Cordelia Chase, Buffy Winters, Faith, Willow, Tara, Kendra, Jenny Calendar


South American Jungle, 1940

Doctor Indiana Bones, professor of archaeology and adventurer, and his trusty sidekick, Xander, hacked their way through the dense jungle foliage.

They were wet, streaks of dirt marred their exposed skin and clothing.

"Can we rest for a minute?" Xander asked, panting.

They stopped. Xander leaned against a tree and mopped his brow with a handkerchief.

"We're close...I can feel it," Indy said, casting his piercing blue eyes ahead of them into the jungle.

"That's what you said yesterday," Xander commented.

"Well, I'm right this time."

"What the hell is this treasure that we're after anyway? Gold? Jewels?"

"I don't know," Indy said reluctantly.

"You don't know? We've been trekking through his godforsaken jungle for days...and you don't even know what we're after? Shit...I really should ask more questions before I agree to go anywhere with you."

"The legend doesn't say what the treasure is. It only says, 'A priceless treasure of indescribable beauty is housed in the Temple. Through tests, the possessor will be chosen. The possessor will have unlimited power over men.' The Nazis want it too--We have to get to it before they do."

"Nazis...what is it with you and those guys? You're always butting heads with them."

"It's just my luck, I guess. They're evil, but clever sons of bitches. Come on, let's get a move on." Indy started through the ferns and vines.

"Damn it..." Xander followed him.

Not long after, Indy halted, putting up his hand. He motioned for Xander to come forward. Xander stopped and looked in the direction was pointing to.

"What is it?"

"I see something behind those vines over there. It might be the entrance to the temple. Others have tried tracking down the treasure described a cave hidden in the jungle. The cave will lead to the temple."

Indiana used his machete to hack away the vines, Xander helped. The two men stood back. A cave opening had been revealed. They nodded to each other, sheathed their machetes, then lit torches.

"Ready?" Indy asked.

"Not really...but let's go anyway," Xander said nervously.

Indiana smirked and ducked into the cave.

End scene


Once the scenes at the Botanical Garden were shot, Xander, Spike and the crew went back to the studio to film the Temple scenes.

"I think it went well," Spike said, getting spritzed by Amanda with a water bottle. He needed to look sweaty for the next scene.

"You look so nummy," Buffy giggled, "Doctor Bones."

Spike smirked. Amanda squirted some water on his face.

Spike wiped his eyes and blinked. "Warn me when you're doin' my face, luv."

"Oh! Sorry, Spike! I--I didn't--" Amanda panicked.

"It's alright," he chuckled, giving the flustered girl a warm smile. "It's only water, don't worry about it."

"O-Okay," Amanda blushed. "I'll be more careful."

"Hit me up with some of that H2O, Mandy!" Xander said.

Amanda went over and wetted him down.

"One of your many admirers," Buffy poked Spike in the ribs with her finger.

"Don't think you have to worry about her gettin' crazy...like some other people around here. Speakin' of crazy...Where is Harmony anyway?"

Buffy smiled. "It seems that Harm went home sick. You don't have to have sex with her in this movie, Yay!"

"She's sick? Did you hurt her that much?" Spike didn't like the dumb, obsessive girl, but he felt bad for anyone who was ill.

"Harm's a big faker. She's just scared I'll kick her ass if she touches you," Buffy giggled.

"Oh. That could get tricky if I'm in more movies with her in the future..."

"I had a little talk with The Mayor, you can choose not to have someone in a movie with you if they're weirding you out."

"Aren't we getting bold?" Spike said with admiration. "Voluntarily talking to Wilkins and asking for special favors."

Buffy shrugged and laughed, "It was for you. Besides, he's not hard to handle once you know how to talk to him. I just do the sweet l'il Buffy routine, and he's putty in my paws."

"If I weren't all wet and dirty, I'd hug you and kiss you breathless."

"Don't let that stop you," Buffy purred, moving closer to him. "I like it when you're very wet...and very dirty..."

They closed in for a kiss, their lips a breath apart.

"Break it up, lovebirds," Warren said with disdain. "Okay, we're ready to roll," Warren shouted. "Spike, Xander, take your places."

Buffy leaned up, giving Spike a quick peck. "Get goin', beautiful. Go make some movie magic."

"I'm going to kiss you properly later," Spike promised, grinning.

"You do that. See you in the Temple, Doctor Bones." Buffy slapped him playfully on the butt.


The next scene began...

Indiana and Xander emerged from the tunnel to find a large, golden door.

Symbols and primitive-looking writing covered the door's surface. There were no handles or knobs to open it.

"How do we get this thing open?" Xander asked.

Indiana didn't respond. He put his torch in a sconce on the left side of the door. Xander put his torch on the other side. They examined the door more closely.

"These look like...hieroglyphics," Xander said.

"Closer to pictographs...The writing is similar to ancient Sumerian."

"Can you read it?"

"Hmm...I can make out a word here and there. This is definitely the entrance to the Temple that we were searching for. It says something about 'The Treasure' and enormous...power," Indy wiped some dirt from the door.

"Great, but how do we get in?" Xander asked.

"Check around the area for some kind of depression or knob...there has to be a trigger. But--for God's sake--don't push, pull or in anyway try to manipulate anything you find. There might be traps set," Indy said seriously.

"Right, no manipulating."

They searched carefully for a way to open the door.

"It's funny...Almost all of the pictures depict women. I wonder if this was a part of a matriarchal society..."

"Gentlemen, fancy meeting you here!"

Indiana and Xander spun around.

Glory was pointing a gun at them, she was dressed in her Nazi officer uniform. Her blonde hair was done up in a bun.

"Glory," Indy grumbled.

He and Xander put their hands up.

"I'm touched! You remembered my name. We meet again, Doctor Bones." Glory motioned them to stand in front of the door with her pistol.

They complied, moving to stand shoulder-to-shoulder.

"You're an elusive one, Herr Doctor. We almost lost you several times during the last few days. But, as you can see, we have you now. The Third Reich will put the treasure to good use, I assure you."

"You'll never get your hands on the treasure, Glory," Indy's fiery eyes burned into her.

Glory laughed lightly. "Aren't we confident? How do you intend to stop us, exactly?"

"You'll have to kill me before I let you have it," Indy replied bravely.

Xander whispered, "Hey, are you nuts?! Don't say that kind of shit to someone with a gun!"

"I suggest you listen to your friend, Doctor. Thank you for leading us to the treasure. We couldn't have done it without you." She grinned.

"Why do you keep saying, 'We'?" Xander asked.

"Are you blind? I'm referring to--" Glory looked quickly over her shoulder.

She gasped. "Where are my men?"

Indiana seized upon her distraction, rushing her and grabbing her from behind. Glory yelled, squirming and thrashing in his grasp. Xander wrenched the gun out of her hand.

"Let me go!" Glory growled.

Indy pushed her away from him. "Wonder what happened to your friends, Glory?" he smirked. "Looks like they've deserted you."

"Impossible!" She stared back down the tunnel. "They were right behind me! They would never abandon their commander!"

"Maybe they had a problem following a woman's orders," Xander suggested.

Glory glowered at him. "They swore an oath to obey me!"

"You can trust a Nazi about as far as you can throw one," Indy said.

"Seems like a smart plan--follow the crazy woman until the right time, then leave her to her fate. They can report back that you were lost, maybe eaten by a jungle cat."

"No..." Glory shook her head. "No, they...wouldn't do that.," uncertainty and fear crept into her voice.

"Sorry, sister. Looks like you're all by your lonesome." Xander smiled, pointing the gun at her. "What do we do with her Indy?"

Indiana's eyes took in her form, his tongue pushed outward against his lower lip slightly. "It's a shame you're one of them, Glory. You're a beautiful woman...If it weren't for the evil thing..."

Glory looked at him appreciatively for a moment, her eyes tracing over his body. She recovered, putting on a haughty air. She put her shoulders back and looked down her nose at him.

"I'd never touch you--Don't flatter yourself, Doctor."

"Never say ne-" Indy began.

The three of them were startled by the golden door opening by itself. They waited but no one came out.

"S-Should we go in?" Xander stuttered, peering into the darkness on the other side of the door.

"Yeah, keep an eye on her," Indy nodded at Glory.

Glory glared at them. They took their torches and walked, single-file through the door.

"Watch your step, might be booby traps..." Indy said.

They whipped around at the sound of the door slamming shut behind them.

"Shit...now what?" Xander asked.

"We keep going," Indy answered.

They continued walking. Suddenly, lights came on all around them. They shielded their eyes from the glaring brightness.

"Intruders!" a woman said from ahead of them.

Indiana squinted, his eyes getting used to the illumination. The woman who had spoken, stood upon a dais near a large altar. She was tall with long brown hair. She wore a long, diaphanous, white gown and a gold headpiece with a crescent moon on her forehead.

Women stood throughout the room, some holding swords or spears.

"Shit! Who are these people?!" Xander looked around.

"We mean you no harm," Indy said, holding his arms out in a peaceful gesture.

"We are the Guardians of the Temple. You have trespassed. I am Cordelia, High Priestess and ruler."

"We meant no offense, Priestess," Indy assured her.

A petite redhead whispered in Cordelia's ear.

"Hmm, perhaps you are right, Willow. You come seeking the treasure?" Cordelia asked them.

"Yes...We didn't know that it was yours. We thought it belonged to a dead civilization," he explained.

"You wish to perform the tests to take ownership of the treasure?"

"Would I be permitted to?"

"Yes. If you can pass the tests, you may have it. What of these two others that you bring? They are your companions?"

Indiana looked at Xander and Glory. "He's my friend. She's not. She led a group of ruthless people here to take the treasure before I could get to it. Don't trust her."

"He lies!" Glory pled with Cordelia. "I came here with only peaceful purposes--He and his friend are the ones who mean you harm!"

"Hey! She's lying!" Xander said. "She's--"

"ENOUGH!" the High Priestess yelled, quieting them. "Come, my sister," Cordelia smiled, waving Glory to her.

Glory grinned triumphantly, strolling up onto the dais.

"She is a woman. We would never harm a sister. You may join with us, if you wish."

"Of...course! Thank you," Glory bowed her head in deference.

"Don't trust her!" Indy warned them.

Cordelia ignored his words. "Do you wish to begin the tests, adventurer?"

"Yes. Tell me what I have to do."

Cordelia spoke to the women lining the walls of the hall, "My sisters, a man has come to win the treasure. Those of you in the Circle, approach."

Some women broke from the rest, walking onto the dais, and lining up in a semi-circle, behind the High Priestess. Buffy, Faith, Anya, Willow and Darla stared down at Indy and his companions; the girls couldn't quite hide the smiles they wore.

"The time is here. Bring out the bed," Cordelia ordered.

Four comely, young women brought out a huge bed, covered with silks. They set it down in front of the altar, then backed away.

Indy furrowed his brow. "What...is that for?"

"The tests," Cordelia answered simply.

"I don't understand..."

"You don't know what you are to do?"

He shook his head.

She tittered along with most of the other women. "Here is what you must do to win your prize: You must please the Circle. If the Circle is well pleasured, then you will have your reward."

"P-Please? You mean..."

"Yes. You must fuck each and every one of the Circle," she gestured to the women behind her.

Indiana looked at her with raised eyebrows. "The test is having sex with several beautiful women?" he asked.

"Yes. But you must satisfy them all thoroughly. If you fail, you will be put to death."

"Whoa! That's pretty harsh, isn't it?" he balked.

"Those are the conditions," Cordelia said. "The tests will begin now."

The women on the dais moved as one, their dresses dropped to the floor. Xander and Indy gawked silently at the beautiful nude bodies.

"Can I help...with the satisfying...thing?" Xander asked him quietly.

Glory looked around in shock. "You're all really going to...have sex with that man?"

"Yes." Cordy, who was also completely naked, smiled. "You do not find him an attractive man?"

"No--I mean--Well...He's...not bad," Glory looked at Indy, and then away.

"Dark-haired one," Cordelia said to Xander, "you may not take part in the tests." Xander frowned. But...you may please any of the observers that desire you. You," she pointed to Indy, "Approach."

He gulped and went up the steps to her. She looked him over, her smile getting larger.

"Undress him," she ordered.

"Huh? Wait--I can--" Indy protested.

Four women were next to him instantly, removing his clothes. He struggled at first, then allowed them to continue. They stripped him until he wore only a determined expression. The women gasped at the sight of his magnificent cock.

Glory's eyes went wide.
"Woof! Er hat gewaltig erigierter!" {He has an enormous cock!}

"Um..." Indy wasn't sure what to do; they were all just staring at him. "Who's first?" he asked uncertainly.

"I will be the first," Cordelia said breathily. "The others will join us, of course. Incidentally...I don't think you'll have much problem passing...the tests." She looked down at his manhood and licked her lips.

"Now, your last name makes sense..." Glory muttered, moving to the side.

Two women went to Indiana, carrying basins. They hurriedly washed down his body, sponging away the dirt and sweat from his skin. One of them was taking a little longer than necessary on his genitalia.

"That will do, Molly," Cordy said disapprovingly.

Molly looked abashed. She nodded then reluctantly moved away from Indy's nude body.

Cordelia laid back on the huge bed, spreading her legs. "Fuck me."

"Just...like that?" Indiana asked, looking from her inviting body to his semi-erect cock.

"Yes. Is there a problem already?" she asked impatiently.

"Well...I'm not quite...stiff enough...yet for that. The possibility of being put to death if I fail is putting a damper on my libido."

Cordelia laughed lightly, "I see. We'll have to help you relax first then?" She nodded to two of the Circle.

"That would be helpful...yeah," Indy said quietly, watching with darkening eyes as the two nude women (Buffy and Faith) coming to him.

Buffy and Faith smiled and touched his body. Their hands skimmed up his arms, over his chest, along his strong back, down onto the rippling muscles of his abdomen. The other members of the Circle (Anya, Darla and Willow) surrounded him. Reaching out and stroking his wet skin. They grinned and commented to each other about how good he felt. A hand went around his thick cock, then another, then another. A hand cupped his sac as another caressed his taut ass.

Indy closed his eyes, breathing in deeply. He moaned, low in his throat.

"Looks like this is doing the trick," Cordy said, from the bed.

Buffy turned his face towards her and kissed him deeply, squeezing his left ass cheek in her hand. He returned the kiss, sharing a secret wink with his lady love. Willow tongued his left nipple, Anya worked on his right. Faith and Darla got down on their knees to worship his staff. Faith teased and sucked on the head. Anya applied her mouth to the lower portion of his cock, sucking and pulling on it with her lips. Hands continued gliding over his body; grasping, rubbing, fondling--doing wonderful things to him. Willow turned his face to her, taking over his mouth from Buffy. Buffy moved behind him, taking his ass in both her hands. She kissed and licked the back of his neck. Indy groaned.

"It's getting so big!" Anya said, smiling and licking her way around his large organ.

His cock was noticeably larger and more erect.

"Are you ready now, Doctor?" Cordelia asked, rubbing her pussy.

"Yeah," he gasped when Willow let him up for air, "I believe I am."

The women stood back from him slightly. Indy eyed the High Priestess as she laid on her back and stalked over to the bed. Glory looked on from the sidelines, hardly believing what she was seeing--but obviously getting a little worked up.


Meanwhile, Xander found himself being rubbed against by three women (Tara, Jenny and Kendra). They kept licking their lips while watching the action up on the dais, then looking up at him with lusty smiles.

Their was a sharp cry. Xander looked over to see Spike entering Cordelia. She moaned and arched into him.

"You're dirty," Kendra batted her eyelashes at him as she unbuttoned his shirt.

"Uh--Yeah--The jungle did it." He winced at how stupid that sounded. "I mean--you tend to get dirty walking through...the jungle."

The women giggled, continuing to undress him. Jenny unbuckled his belt and unzipped him. The same girls who had washed Indiana came over when Tara waved to them. Xander was helped out of his clothes. The washer girls cleaned the dirt from his body then were chased away by the three horny women. He was shuffled along with them to a divan and then thrown onto it.


Indiana lay on top of Cordelia, thrusting into her. His mouth was plastered over one of her nipples. He supported himself on one arm, one hand played with her clit.

"Yesss! YES! Ohhhh!" Cordelia undulated beneath his body.

"Ahhh!" Spike moaned. "Yeah, cum for me, baby!"

Cordelia cried out again in bliss, gasping for air. Her hips thrust up at him. "Mmmm," she mewled, "that was very good."

"Good?" Indy asked, sounding insulted. "Just good? I can do better than 'good'.

He pushed her right leg up, holding her under the knee, and started thrusting hard again.

"Ahhh! Very good! Wonderful! Ohhh--Fantastic!" Cordelia yelled.

"That's better," Indy smirked, pumping her.

"You have to please all of us, remember? Save some for us," Willow said.

The women waited for their turns, looking like animals at feeding time at the zoo.

Indy looked around at them, slowing his thrusts. "Yeah, that's true. Have to conserve my energy."

He pulled out of her and rested back on his knees.

Cordelia glared at Willow, then sighed. "Very well. But I want more pleasure later...providing you accomplish the goal and don't have to be put to death."

Indy groaned, not in desire, and hung his head back. "Why did you have to say that second part?"

He was pushed onto his back by Buffy and Faith. They laid on either side of him, running their hands over his chest then downwards. Faith soul-kissed him as Buffy licked her way around his nipples. Then they switched, Buffy went happily to his beautiful mouth and Faith slithered her tongue down his torso.

Buffy pretended to only kiss and lick his ear. She whispered, "Having fun?"

"Mmmm!" He grinned, taking her face in his hands and kissing her passionately.


Warren shook his head. This was one of the reasons why the actors shouldn't date. Buffy and Spike were getting too into each other, you could tell that the rest of the world was receding into the background.

"Hey! Less kissing, more humping!" Warren said, cutting through their desire.


They groaned quietly, kissing a few moments more before pulling away. Faith winked at them while she sucked on his cock. Buffy nibbled at his nipples, her hand ran over his abs.

"High Priestess--Uhhh!--Can the pleasure I have to give--be oral too?" Indy asked.

Cordelia's grin broadened. "Oh yes. That would be acceptable."

"Oooh, I want some of that," Faith said, leaving Buffy to his cock.

She crawled up and straddled his face. Indy covered her snatch with his mouth, licking and sucking. Faith's juices flowed onto his tongue.

"Ohhh yeah! Uhhh! Eat my cunt!" Faith moaned, rubbing against his face.

Buffy straddled his waist, rubbing his hard prick up and down her moist gash. She slid the knob into her pussy then slowly lowered herself onto him, inch by inch.

"Oh S-" she almost said his name, then caught herself, "S-Soooo good!"

Spike smiled, hearing her little slip. He thrust lightly up into her.

Faith and Buffy's moans grew louder, they ground themselves down onto his mouth and cock, respectively.

Faith came first, shouting and throwing her head back, "OH FUCK! Uhhhh!" She pulled on and twisted her nipples.

Spike drank up her cum eagerly.

"You're very good at that," Faith panted with a smile, climbing off of his face.

"Thanks," Indy said, his long tongue swept over his lips. "I took a course."

Buffy propped herself up on her hands and gyrated on his cock.

"Ahhh!" he groaned, grabbing her hips.

"Where's mine?" Buffy asked huskily. "Make me cum!"

Indiana rolled them over, making Buffy squeal in delight at the suddenness and passion of the action. He ravaged her pussy, sawing into her over and over again.

"Ohhhh! Unnnggh!" Buffy pulled him down to her, kissing him hard.

Her legs wrapped around him. Their flesh smacked together.

"AHHH YES!" Buffy yelled, cumming around him.

He gasped then groaned in her ear, "I'm going to cum!" he said, losing his American accent.

Buffy wanted it, but that's not the way it was supposed to happen in the movie. She tightened her legs around him, making it more difficult for him to move. She rolled them back over and kissed him as her orgasm subsided.

Willow gently nudged her.

Buffy grinned bashfully and lifted off of Indy.


The scene continued until each of the women had cum on his cock or mouth.

Spike struggled not to cum after the 'close call' with Buffy--Being with her made him crazy. Shots of Xander's foursome were intercut with Indiana's carnal adventures.

Indiana's moaning went up a notch. He pulled out of Darla, the last woman that he was required to please, and kneeled in the middle of the bed, jerking his big cock with both hands. Darla was still twitching and moaning in orgasm. The other members of the Circle moved toward him on the bed, eyeing his cock and licking their lips in anticipation.

Buffy leaned forward and dabbed at the seeping tip of his cock with her tongue, looking up into his eyes.

"Ahhh! Oh fuck yeah!" Indy cried out, shooting his load with a hard thrust into his hands.

Buffy moaned when the first wad struck her lips. She sucked it into her mouth eagerly and leaned back. The women closed their eyes, big grins stretched over their faces as Indy hosed them down with his hot, salty fluid. His cock didn't stop going off until he'd deposited cum on each of their faces and tits. Buffy put her mouth on his cock, sucking up the last bit of spunk that leaked from the slit. She and Faith began licking him clean, and doing a most thorough job of it.

Indiana sat back, regaining his breath and running his hands lightly through their hair as they licked and sucked on him. That one had tired him out, Spike was glad that the scene was almost over.

He turned his head when he heard a series of gasps and moans from across the room. Indy grinned to see Xander engaged with three of the other women. Xander was jerking himself and cumming on Kendra's ass, Kendra had her face buried in Tara's pussy. Jenny was sucking on Tara's tits while Tara fingered her to bliss.

"Well," Indy panted, turning to look at Cordelia, "I passed the tests?"

She smiled. "Definitely."

He sighed with relief. "Great! So I can have the treasure then?"

"Um, yes," Cordelia bit her lip, looking away from him.

"Is...there a problem?" he asked, furrowing his brow.

"The thing about the treasure is...that there isn't one. We made it up," she explained with more than a little guilt.

"What? What do you mean, you made it up?"

"We, or should I say, our forebears made it up to attract sexy, swashbuckling, adventurer-types, like yourself to the temple. We haven't had many visitors over the years, but...well, you made it. And are we ever glad that you did! I hope you're not too angry about our deception. We just like having sex."

The other women nodded, agreeing with her.

Indy shook his head in disbelief. "It was all an elaborate lie...You know, you don't have to make shit up to attract men here. Just put up a few signs, 'Horny women want to have sex, this way' and have arrows pointing to the temple. You'd do just fine."

"No. We don't want just any men. We want men like you: strong, brave, intrepid heroes. Those are the best lays. We hope that you will stay with us for a few days before leaving...your friend is most welcome to stay too."

The way the women were looking at him showed how they hoped to spend those days: fucking and sucking.

"I suppose...it would be best to rest up before heading back home--empty-handed," he shot Cordelia a put-out look.

"Sorry, again," she smiled.

"It's disappointing..." Indy sighed. "I've been chasing this legend for a year. I risked my life to come here."

"Oh, don't be sad!" Willow cooed, rubbing his back.

The other women crowded around him, stroking him soothingly.

"We promise that we'll try our best to make it up to you," Buffy said, smiling at him.

A small smile curled up on Indy's lips. "Well, you can try. But I'm really upset about it. It's going to take a lot of 'making up'."

The women laughed, closing in to kiss and touch every available inch of flesh on his body.

Glory crossed her arms, looking pissed. She walked out of the room into an adjacent chamber, not wanting to stand by and watch another round.


Kendra was kissing the side of Xander's neck while the other two women kissed their way down his body.

Xander raised his head. "Did I hear right? There's no treasure?"

The women stopped, and looked at each other with guilt.

"Yes. You heard correctly," Tara said. "This," she indicated herself and her naked colleagues, "is it. No treasure."

Xander raised his eyebrows and thought it over. "Works for me." A smile lit up his face. "This is better than any treasure I can think of."

The women giggled and fell upon him again.





After days of getting frisky with the Temple dwellers, Indiana was preparing to leave for home. The High Priestess had assigned he, Xander and Glory bedrooms befitting a member of royalty. Everything was gold and silks.

The bed was large and covered with silk pillows and white silk sheets.

Indiana was wearing his blue pajama pants that the women had given him.

He pulled his shirt back on and gazed at the bed, sighing happily, mentally reliving the past few days. If it weren't for his archaeology career, he'd stay here until he died a very happy, old man.

Glory entered the room (without knocking) dressed in her Nazi uniform. She looked ready to leave.

"Manners," Indy said reprovingly. "It's not polite to just barge into someone's bedroom."

"Aren't you ready to leave yet?" she asked with irritation.

"What's your hurry? Can't wait to start goose-stepping with your buddies again?"

"I'm...not going back to Germany," Glory said, turning away from him.

"No?"

She shook her head. "I'm giving up my commission. I'm no longer a soldier. You were right--I can't trust my own men. They were going to leave me to die or be captured by you. If you'll have me, I would like to go back to America with you and Xander."

"Now why would I want to take you anywhere? You've tried to kill me a dozen times."

"I...don't have anything to offer you..." Glory turned fully back to him.

Her gaze raked over him. Indiana's chest was bared through his open shirt; the hard, developed muscles were exposed to her gaze. Glory's eyes kept going to his groin. She wet her lips.

Indy started doing up the buttons at the bottom of his shirt.

"They have a good laundry service here," he admired the spotless state of his khaki shirt. "I'll have to ask them how they got out those stubborn mud stains..."

"Will you take me, Herr Doctor?" Glory asked.

He looked back up into her eyes, his jaw muscles working. "I don't know if I should. Knowing you, this is some kind of trick."

"Are you always so suspicious?"

"I tend to be suspicious when it comes to power-hungry, evil, Nazi women--Who, as I pointed out earlier, have tried to kill me."

"I'm not evil. And I'm not a Nazi anymore." She came closer to him. "I never would have killed you...You're too interesting an adversary."

"It's funny...You look an awful lot like a Nazi," he commented.

Glory looked down at herself. "It's...just clothing."

Indiana moved forward suddenly, putting an arm around her waist and pulling her tightly against his body. Glory gasped, bracing her hands on his chest.

"Maybe we should get rid of it then?" With his free hand, he ran his fingers along the neckline of her jacket.

"Unhand...me," she groaned, her eyes becoming stormy.

"Is that what you really want me to do?" Indy asked. "Is it?" he asked in a lower, huskier voice, lowering his soft lips to her neck.

Glory closed her eyes, struggling internally. "N-No!" she moaned.

"What do you want then?" Indy brushed his lips over the side of her neck.

Giving up any further pretense, Glory took his face in her hands, crushing their lips together. They kissed hotly, frantically trying to get each other's clothes off. Glory had his shirt off in seconds. Her jacket, blouse and skirt were more difficult, but Indy got them off of her rather quickly. He pulled the pins from her golden-blonde hair, letting it fall free, around her shoulders.

Indy swept her up in his arms, carried her to the bed and threw her down upon it. He dove on top of her, covering her lips again.

Indy squeezed her tits then slid his hands around her back to undo the hooks holding her bra on. He smothered her bare breasts with hot licks and kisses.

"Oh Gott--Ja, Doctor Bones!" Glory cried, holding his head to her bosom.

Spike had to stop from laughing despite the erotic nature of the scene. Doctor Bones! He put himself back into the moment, teasing her fat, pink nipples with his lips, teeth and tongue. They grew longer and harder between his lips.

"You better not be trying to trick me," Indy said as he licked.

"I'm not trying to trick you! I need you--I've wanted you for so long! Please don't stop!"

Indiana decided to trust her...for now. He removed her panties, then threw her legs over his shoulders. He tongued her pussy with long, gentle strokes.

"Ohhhh! Eat me! Yesss! More!"

He flicked her clit with his tongue, looking at her slyly, and reaching up to fondle a breast. Glory's squirming and deep moans continued as he ate her out with abandon.

"I hated it--Seeing you with all those women!" Glory confessed, looking down at him. "It should have been me you were fucking!"

Indiana sucked on her clit hard, making her buck off of the bed and scream.

"AHHH! Ohhhh! Gott!" Glory's juices poured out of her. She pinched her nipples hard.

He licked up and down her pussy, not wanting to waste any lovejuice.

"I want it! I want your big, American cock!" Glory bolted up, getting him onto his back in the blink of an eye.

She growled softly, licking, nipping and biting her way down his body. She took the waistband of his pants and pulled them down fast. His semi-erect cock sprang out, flopping back onto his stomach. Glory grinned and lowered her head. She licked a slow line up his cock while she pushed his pants further down his legs. He kicked them off the rest of the way.

"Oh Doctor...so strong, so beautiful," she whispered, taking his stiffening cock in her hand.

"I think we can be on a first name basis now...You can call me Indy," he smiled.

Glory returned the smile then got serious about the beautiful piece of meat in front of her. She looked at it and licked her lips again. She leaned down and covered the tip with her mouth, flicking her tongue out to taste him. Indy moaned, thrusting his hands into her hair. He tucked her hair behind her ears.

Glory grinned up into his face, sucking on the knob then sliding down over him.

"Mmmm--Ahh--So good--Mmmphh," Glory groaned.

She held his cock and moved her mouth over it; sucking and slurping on him wildly.

"Ahh--Glory! Yeah--Work my cock, baby!"

Glory hummed and moaned, covering his thick cock with her saliva. She bobbed her head, taking a good amount of his wet staff down her throat.

Indy breathed heavily, arching his neck.

"Mmmm, I love it!" Glory mewled. She sucked at his balls for a few moments.

After a bit more of her oral love, Indy pulled her back up his body. He kissed her ravenously, tasting his pre-cum on her tongue.

"Want me to fuck you?" he asked, in a deep, throaty voice.

"Ohhhh yes!" Glory exclaimed.

He turned them over, Glory panted in a haze of lust. Indy took her knees, parting and raising them up to his sides. He laid his palms on the bed near her shoulders and ground himself against her box, not entering, just teasing her wet slit with his immense hard-on.

"NOW! NEED YOUR COCK!
Ohh--Fick mich!--Fick mich! FUCK ME!" Glory clawed at his arms and fucked her hips up at him.

Indy quickly pushed inside of her a few inches.

Glory cried out and trembled, "AHHH! YES!"

Indy slowly moved back and forth, letting her pussy acclimate to him.

"Oh Indy! More--Harder! Ram your giant fuckstick into me!"

Spike burst out laughing, his eyes crinkled up, his shoulders shook.


"Hey!" Warren yelled. "There's no laughing at this point, Blondie!"

"Was it 'giant fuckstick' that got you?" Glory giggled, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, that's a new one!" Spike laughed.

"Should I be offended that a total hottie is laughing while he's fucking me?" she asked, smiling.

"No--Sorry, luv. I'm just feelin' loopy today." He made an effort to stop laughing and get serious.

"Are you ready to go again?" Warren asked tiredly. He really needed to visit the little boys' room for a powdery pick me up.

"Yeah, let's go. I'm good now. Don't use dirty talk like that or call me 'Doctor Bones', I may crack up again," he warned Glory.

"Got it." She smirked.


They picked up where they left off, Indy sank more of his cock into Glory's blonde-haired snatch.

"Oh Indy! More--Harder! Bury your cock inside of me! Yes!"

His thrusts increased in power, pushing his throbbing organ deeper and deeper into her. Glory bucked up against him, panting and moaning loudly.

"Yes--Fuck me!--Uhhnna!--Fuck me!" She bared her teeth.

Indy rammed into her pussy until she screamed with pleasure. He quickly pulled out and flipped her over onto her stomach. He lifted her hips, lined himself up behind her and crammed his meat back up her pussy.

Glory moaned, her upper body was down against the feather-stuffed mattress while he hammered her from behind. She still hadn't come down from her last orgasm when the next one overtook her.

"AHHH! UNNNAAA! Yes--Indy--YES!"

Indy frigged her clit, drawing out her orgasm and sending new shudders of joy rocketing through her body.

"Ahhh--Glory! Fuck, baby! Uhhh!"

"Fuck my tits!" Glory yelled. "I want to feel your cock fucking my tits! I want your cum to explode on my face!"

Indiana withdrew from her snatch, eager to do as she demanded. Glory flipped onto her back, looking at his cock with clouded eyes. He moved up and straddled her upper body. Glory placed his cock between her tits, then mashed them together around him. Indy moaned and began sliding back and forth in the valley of her tits.

She moaned and salivated on the head of his cock. She licked then pulled it into her mouth, sucking hard when it got close enough. Indy pumped his hips, her pussyjuice allowing his cock ease of movement. He leaned back a bit and covered her mound with his left hand, slipping two fingers in her hole. His thumb rubbed her clit.

"Ahhh!" Glory groaned. "Ohhhh--Going to cum again! Cum Indy! Spray your cum on my face!"

Indy fucked her tits more urgently, moaning and panting. His fingers fucked into her pussy harder and faster.

They cried out at almost the same instant.

"OH INDY! Ahhhmmmaa!" Her mouth hung open.

"Ahhh yeah! Ahhh!" Indy grunted, splattering on Glory's chin.

Glory moaned, tilting her head to catch the next volley in her mouth. Indy thrusted again and again into her breasts, splashing her with his cum. She took one hand from her breast and wrapped it around to top of his prick, bringing it to her mouth and jacking it.

Glory's mouth filled with his cream, she made a 'yummy sound', swallowing and coming back for more until he ran out of jiz.

"Good girl," Indy moaned, smiling at her.

He climbed off of her and dropped down on his back on the bed.

"Look at this beautiful mess you've made, Doctor," Glory tittered, wiping thick spunk from her face and sucking it off of her fingers.

He chuckled, "That's what you wanted, right?"

"Oh yes," she draped herself over his body. "That was exactly what I wanted. Let me show you how delicious you are..." Glory scooped up a wad of cum with her tongue and kissed him.

Their tongues mingled, exchanging fluids.

Xander opened the door to the bedroom. He stood there, shocked for a moment.

Then he smiled. "I was going to ask if you were ready to go...but I guess you need a little more time?"

Indy and Glory turned their heads towards him and laughed.

"Yeah, just a little more time. The trip home is going to be a lot more fun than I thought," Indy said, wrapping his arms around Glory's nubile body.


"And CUT! Besides the attack of the giggles, that was good," Warren said.

He wasted no time leaving for the rest room. Jonathan and Andrew followed him at a distance. They knew not to try speaking to him until he got a few snorts in him.

Buffy went onto the set and gave Spike his robe.

"Thanks, pet," Spike grinned.

Buffy bent down and kissed him. "That was great--very hot. You showed a lot of enthusiasm, Glory. Better not be getting any ideas about stealing my man," Buffy half-joked.

She couldn't help feeling a teensy-weensy twinge of jealousy when she saw him fucking another girl. But she could deal with it as long as he went home with her every night.

Glory laughed, pulling on her robe, "He is fab, but I'm no dummy. I know who he belongs to. Can I borrow him sometime?"

"Mine," Buffy smiled and hugged Spike around the neck.

"You meanie! Catch ya later," Glory said with a giggle, taking off for her dressing room.

"I wish you could've played the Nazi, no offense to Glory," Spike said, hugging Buffy.

"Me too, but I can't do the accent," Buffy laughed. "Let's get you to the shower and make you squeaky clean."

Buffy liked helping him shower after his movies. Partly to enjoy a wet, naked Spike. And partly to wash the traces of the other women off of him--It was kind of a ritual to reclaim him as hers.

Spike smirked, "Cool, let's go."

They walked to his dressing room.

"Maybe you could talk to me in that American accent...You sound so sexy," she giggled. "Any other accents you can do?"

"I do a decent French accent."

"Oooh! Do that one for me!" Buffy bounced on the balls of her feet.

"Hmm, okay." He began talking with a French accent, "Buffy, my little cabbage, your eyes are pools of liquid moonlight. You lips are rose buds, soft and--"

Buffy grabbed him and kissed him voraciously. Spike was surprised, but kissed her back after only a moment.

"Mmm, I think I have a thing for accents," Buffy moaned. "God damn--You get me so hot!"

"The feeling is very mutual," Spike smiled softly. "I believe we have an appointment for a shower, mademoiselle?"

Buffy put her arm through his. They grinned at each other, walking faster to his dressing room.

Continue