Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
sakura taisen was created by ooji hiroi (C) 1996-present.
fanfiction by JillM of course; posted may 14, 2002
notes: approaching the end. this is the final special alert, which means its a bit longer than the others. it leads into the final chapter of 'mbl'

Final Special Alert! ------> Le grand ennui dans Paris!!

And so, Mel and Ci dragged Erica back to Les Chatte Noires. There, Grande Mere was waiting. "You must hurry!" she told the girl, "The Creator is coming!!"

"C-Creator??" Erica gasped, "R-Really?! Here?!"

"Qui! So you must get ready! Don't dwaddle!"

Erica was starry-eyed. "HE IS COMING HERE?!?"

Reni and Iris were watching from afar. "I got a bad feeling," Reni noted, "What do they mean - the creator..." She thought about it for a moment. "Masaka... could they be...?"

"Reniii!" Iris pouted, "Iris is tired of standing around. Let's go in! Jyanpal also wants to rest!"

Reni rolled her eyes. "HEY!" snapped JeanPaul, "What's with that look?!"

"What look?"

"You little punk! You just want to be alone with Iris!"

"So what? You're a daaaamn bear!!"

Iris looked back and forth. "You two, please stop fighting! Although Iris is a little flattered... Ne! Let's go in already! Iris want to see what is going to happen with Erica!"

So they went inside. Mel and Ci were in the lobby. "Aah? W-What is the Tokyo Kagekidan doing here???!" Ci gasped with panic in her face.

Reni cleared her throat. "Why shouldn't we be? Iris is from France."

"R-Really?" Mel said with a nervous laugh, "Oh well... why don't you wait here? We'll be right back!!" She then grabbed Ci and pulled her down the hallway.

Reni and Iris sat down on the couch. "Mou, Iris needs to use the tolit!"

"Go ahead. We'll wait right here." Reni said, taking Jean Paul and putting him on her lap. Iris smiled, thinking that the two were making up, and left. The moment Iris left, Reni got up, holding Jean-Paul by the leg.

"Heeey! What are you thinking!?" JeanPaul snapped, "Put me down!!"

"Shut up," Reni mumbled and threw the bear right out the window.

JeanPaul landed into a garbage can. 'I'm pissed!!!'

Iris was taking a while, so Reni went to look for her. She found Reni peeking in a room. "What's going on?" she whispered to Iris.

"Iris knew something fishy was going on." Iris grumbled, "These guys want to move the series here. It's no fair; Iris should be the main girl."

"Shhh, someone is coming." Reni said, grabbing Iris by the arm and pulling her into the curtain. They watched in surprised as the 'creator' walked right into the room. 'It can't be!!'

Reni and Iris charged at the door that closed in front of them. "It's locked! Iris is angry!!"

"Well?" Grand Mere said, turning to Erica, "Are you going to pass off this offer?"

"Ah... um..." Erica folded her hands together and looked to the floor. 'What should I do...?'

Just then, the door fell down. "STOP RIGHT THERE!!" Iris yelled, having knocked it down with a small blast. "IRIS SHOULD BE THE ONE!!"

"Iris Wars...?" Ci uttered, "That doesn't sound good."

"Besides," Mel added, "Who needs another series that features underaged girls?"

"MOU! IRIS IS A WOMAN!!!"

Suddenly, there was a rumble. Everyone rushed to the window. "W-What the??!" A ten foot teddy beat was stomping through the streets of Paris.

"JyanPal?!" Iris gasped, "Stop being bad!! Behaaaaave yourself!!" Jeanpaul, with red eyes, turned towards the place he heard her voice. He then stuffed his paw through the window and grabbed the girl. "Bad! Bad Jyan Pal!!"

"IRIS!" Reni cried, stepping over the broken glass, "Don't worry! I'll save you!"

"This is not good..." Grand Mere uttered, "Our capitol defense is not complete... with Hanabi and Glycine at their homes - Lobelia back in prison... and who the hell knows where that Coquelicot went?!?"

"I got to do something!" Erica exclaimed, "Innocent people are going to be hurt!" She grabbed Raphael and raced out the door, with Reni on her heels. The two of them went out into the streets, looking where the giant bear was headed. "I don't get it. JeanPaul is usually so kind and gentle..."

"It's my fault." Reni confessed, "I aggravated him... But..." She took out the lance and looked very fierce. "If he does anything to hurt Iris, I'll poke out his eyes!!!"

The two got into a car - and luckily, Reni knew how to drive - they chased after JeanPaul. "Monsieur Jean-Paul is going towards the Tower!" Erica gasped.

People ran out of his way, screaming, while he stopped in front of the Eiffel Tower. "Mou, JyanPaul!" Iris snapped, "Iris-tachi has already been here!"

The red eyes sparkled. "I AM PISSED!"

"WELL! SO IS IRIS!!!"

With that, Jean Paul started to climb, with Iris screaming in his ear. By now, there were some airplanes in the air, circling them. JeanPaul swatted one away, that nearly crashed into another.

"We've got to stop this!" Erica said, "Reni, let's go!" They got out of the car and headed for the stairs. The elevator had been jammed with people stuck inside. They stopped as JeanPaul breathed fire towards them, melting at part of the rail. "He-he is really angry, isn't he?"

"I'm even angrier!!" Reni said, leaping onto the leg of the bear. Climbing with one hand and the other clutching her lance, Reni tried to make it up his stomach. "It ends here!!!"

Reni stabbed the lance into the stuffing and JeanPaul let out a cry of pain. "Reni!!!" Iris gasped, "Stop that!" But then JeanPaul put Iris upside down and she started screaming. "Kyaaaaaa! Bad JyanPal! Someone save Iris!!"

"IRIS!" Reni cried. With all this shaking about, Reni lost her footing and almost fell, but she grabbed the lance at the last minute. "IRISSS!!!"

"I've got to do something." Erica said, still in the stairs. She took out Raphael, aimed and fired between JeanPaul's eyes. There was a bight light and then JeanPaul suddenly disappeared.

"KYAAAAAAAA!!" Iris screamed as she was falling.

"IRIS!" Reni, in midair, caught Iris in her arms. But the two of them continued to fall to their death...

Just then, they landed onto something soft. "Eh?" They opened their eyes to see that they were on top of a wad of stuffing, lying all over the street. "JEANPAUL exploded!?" Iris cried tearfully, "JEANPAUL!!!!!!"

"Iris..." Reni uttered, with her head bowed. "I'm really sorry... This is all my fault."

"No, Reni..." Iris said, putting her hand onto Reni's shoulder. "Somehow... I'm relieved."

"Iris...?" Reni looked surprised as she lifted her eyes to Iris' smile.

"Because... I'm an adult now; I can handle loss." But then, something came falling out of the sky. A little teddy bear came down and landed into Iris' hands. "Wai wai! JyanParu came back!! Iris is soooo happy!"

Reni painfully looked away while the girl huggled the bear. 'DAMMIT!!!'

Meanwhile, Erica came outside to see the Creator. She immediately threw herself on the group, bowing. "I'm not worthy to look you in the eye!!!"

"Please get up, Erica-kun. From what you have shown here, you really do deserve to be the main girl of the series."

"BUT!" Erica sat up, shaking her head. "I cannot... Sumire-san and Sakura-san... they will be crushed if I do such a thing. I don't want to harm our friendship."

"W-What??!!?" Mel, Ci, and Grand Mere exclaimed.

"Erica-kun," the creator said, "Are you sure about this?"

"Qui! My mission in life is to serve the Lord and live simply. I cannot be in such an extravagant position..."

"ERHEM!" Grand Mere held up the discs from ST3, where Erica was decorated all over them.

"A-Anyways," Erica said, trying to move the subject along, "I truly think Sakura-san is doing an okay job... And if she cannot continue as the main girl, I'm sure that Sumire-san would be great stand-in. I trust them both very much!"

"Well then... it's a matter those two will have to decide amongst themselves." the creator said, "This should be interesting..."

Coming soon! The final episode of "More Butai Love" and the long-awaited battle: "SAKURA VERSUS SUMIRE!"

"MOU!! IRIS DESERVES IT! Right, Jyan-Paul?!!"

"Damn bear..."


onto the final!
back to ch.13