It's Raining Men - Part V


BY: Nuyourican

Disclaimer? Who wants to "DIS"claim one of these succulant treats? We all want to claim one, right? Right....

Late morning and of course Lyza was running late to meet up with Gigs at the airport where they were picking Crystal up. After that, the three of them were supposed to go shopping to help Crystal find something to wear for the bachelorette party. Lyza had met Crystal via the Internet and was glad to be able to finally put a face with the voice…or is that typing. She moved to St. Louis from Virginia, which is where Crystal lives. After that commonality, they discovered they had a few other things in common and became good friends.

Some time around six they were finally all shopped out and Lyza was back at home. She pulled the Fredrick’s of Hollywood bag out from the back of the closet and laid her outfit across the bed, thankful that it didn’t need to be ironed, a task that made her cringe. She bought it a few days ago when she found out that Gigs wanted her to be a part of the gift presentation for the bride to be. She figured she would get something a little daring to match the stripping entourage of men and erotic theme she was sure Gigs was setting up. After all, the party was being held at Guilty Pleasures, one of THE hottest strip joints in The District. Not to mention that it was also owned by one of the hottest Vampires in all of St. Louis…well of course except for her Damien.

When she went shopping for the perfect outfit, it had been a toss up between the outfit she did get and a cat suit that laced up both sides like a corset. But when she found out that Caleb, a close friend of hers, was being punished for running his mouth again and Damien had a bigger roll in the show, she realized that meant she didn’t have anyone to help her get dressed in the lace up suit. No biggy, she liked the one she got better anyway. After laying out the ensemble, she went to take a steaming hot bath, one of her favorite past times. Finally getting out after what seemed like hours, she wrapped herself in a bath sheet and went to lie across the bed. After a few minutes of marinating, she began dozing off. Exactly one hour later she woke and looked at the clock. It was almost eight o’clock. Shit! The party started at eight.

Lyza jumped up so fast she tripped on the fallen towel on the way to the bathroom to do her hair. She thanked the Goddess that she had naturally curly hair and could just throw it on top of her head with a few clips and pins and make it look like she'd spent hours on it. She returned to the bedroom and sat down at the mahogany vanity. She applied a light layer of make-up, nothing too bold though; she hated caking up her face with foundations, eye shadows, blushes and so forth. She was more an all natural kind of girl. Next was her jewelry. She didn’t think a necklace would look right with the suit because it had a mock neck collar and it probably wouldn’t look right. She never took her rings off, they meant too much to her. On her right middle finger was her high school class ring. For a long time it showed her biggest accomplishment, being the only female in the past two generation to actually make it all the way through. The other ring was one that her mom had given her when she turned 18, a one of a kind…till she went back and got one of her own. So now the only thing left to put on was her gold diamond cut bracelet and two-karat diamond studs in the first hole of her ears and a small gold hoop in the second of her left. She changed the ball on her tongue ring from gold to a fluorescent purple and that completed the jewelry.

Now to get dressed, she retrieved the stick on bra and double-sided tape from the mahogany armoire. She arranged the bra in place and was still amazed that they actually made this type of bra in her size. However it didn’t surprise her that Fredrick’s would carry it. They did seem to have an amazing array of selections in full figure sizes for persuasive attire and she was glad for that. Next she took out some black, ankle-length dress socks from the matching mahogany dresser drawer and retrieved her outfit from the bed. The bedroom set was a gift from her former husband, but that was a story for another day. She unzipped it and slid her legs into the tight spandex, pulling it up like a body stocking and sliding her arms in the sleeves. Reaching behind her, she retrieved the string that was attached to the zipper and pulled up the hidden zipper. The closer she got to the top the more snug the bodice fit her figure. She tucked the string in the back of the suit and retrieved the double-sided tape just to make sure she wouldn’t fall out. She placed a single strip of tape between the fabric and her skin. Once she was all in, or as far in as she could get, she went to the closet and retrieved her black, three-inch heel, knee high leather boots. It was a nice contrast against the royal purple spandex. After zipping the boots, she stood up to check herself in the mirror. While looking at the reflection that stared back at her, she couldn’t believe that she was actually going out like this…okay maybe it wasn’t so hard to believe. She didn’t get to have this much fun very often and Gigs told her to dress the part, so here she was, all decked out. She smiled at her self as she thought ‘Jean-Claude is going to be proud of my choice of attire.’

Once she made sure everything was as perfect as it would get, she headed for the door, grabbing her duster, and a duffel bag on the way out. The duffel bag contained her necessities, like wallet, brush, and make up to touch up later. It also contained Kash’s gift. The last thing she grabbed were her keys and she was on her way. It didn’t look like she was going to be too late after all.

Lyza parked in the employee parking lot of Guilty Pleasures and dared anyone to tow her. Buzz was bouncing at the doors as usual. He always seemed to look menacing to her, but she knew better. He was just a big teddy bear that loved to flirt incessantly. He smiled when he saw her coming up the stairs. She returned his smile with a cunning one of her own and said, "Hello Buzz."

His smile spread showing all fang…as usual…and he spoke, "Well, well, well. We don’t see you around these parts to often. Then again, I guess since you seem to have one of us wrapped around that cute little finger of yours, it isn’t necessary. Nonetheless, it’s always good to see you Lyza." He opened the door for her to pass without another word. He seemed to be excessively nice so she kept an eye on him as she passed and low and behold he slapped her ass just as she turned her head. Lyza smiled, knowing he had been up to something.

She walked right past the Holy Item Check Girl. She knew Lyza didn’t wear crosses so she didn’t bother to even try and stop her. When she entered the main room, her eyes automatically found her beau on stage doing his thing. The booming music he was dancing to sounded like the beat of Alien Nations by Scorpion, without the words of course. The chainmail tank that adorned his chest and leather boy leg shorts that hugged his tight ass mesmerized her right where she stood. What surprised her most though was the prop he was using to help with his act. His pride and joy…well other then her that is. His pattern-welded steel sword gleamed in the flickering lights like the moon on an ardent lake. The palm of his hand on the hilt held it in place. The point looked as though it would pierce the floor with the slightest amount of added pressure. His hips gyrated and swerved as though he was making love to the blade. He made a quick dip capturing her eyes with his and smiled sinfully. Holding her with his gaze he continued to maneuver in ways she had only seen him perform in the bedroom. He wasn’t as talented as Jean-Claude and Asher with the mind tricks, but he was good enough to capture her…the fact that she always left herself open to him probably helped. The fire in his eyes made her temperature boil as she intently watched him. Just as she felt him open up to her, as if to whisper in her head, she felt a hand on her shoulder, making her jump and breaking her concentration. Jean-Claude laughed that she still allowed herself to be captured by vampire eyes, little did he know she liked it and that was why she still allowed it, though she wasn’t stupid enough to let just anyone capture her. "Bonjour manque Lyza. Quel plaisir c'est de vous revoir, je suis heureux vous pourrais le faire. Restez-vous?"

She pulled herself together and cocked an eyebrow at him. "Porqué usted insiste y hablando con mí en Francés, no sé. Veamos cómo se siente cuando se hace a usted." She finished with one of her infamous innocent smiles. The shock on his face was priceless.

"Touché petite Latine. What I said was hello and what a pleasure it is to see you again, I am glad that you could make it this evening. Then I asked if you planned on staying since you remain in your coat?"

She looked down, and realized that she had in fact forgotten to take it off. "It’s always a pleasure to see you too Jean-Claude, and yes I’m staying." She turned back to the stage and untied the duster's sash from around her waist. She allowed the coat to slide off her arms and into her hands. Damien noticed her outfit right away and the blazing fire that was in his eyes burned a little higher. The gaze that was all lust moments ago was now tinged with a hint of anger. He scowled and continued his routine, briefly looking back in her direction here and there.

"That is quite an outfit you have there." She had forgotten Jean-Claude was still standing behind her. She turned to face him and his eyes slightly grew, although had she not been looking directly at his face she would have missed it. "Quite an outfit indeed. What I would give to see ma petite in one of those." His eyes roamed down the length of her five foot three inch frame, something she had in common with Anita, and found their way reluctantly back up to her face. "I knew Damien had his hands full from the moment I met you." He laughed as he walked away. The sound tickled down her spine, causing her nipples to embarrassingly harden. She shivered slightly trying to shake it off. She threw her jacket and bag on one of the closest tables and headed to the bar to grab her usual Long Island Ice Tea. When she got there, she saw Richard was tending and said hello. He was a nice guy, but he seemed to have major issues and way too much negative energy for her to be around, so she didn’t stay and talk long. Lingering in the back for a while allowed her to notice that the girls all appeared to be having a good time. Although she hadn’t seen Crystal yet she hoped she could find the place all right and thought that maybe she should have offered her a ride.

Turning her attention back to the show, she saw Jason and his crazy self covered in what looked like some kind of cake. She laughed hysterically and shook her head as she headed to the front with rest of the crowd and sat at one of the tables. Jason stuck his ass in Anita’s face and she was sure he was going to get in trouble for that little move. Surprisingly Anita played along and bit him good and hard. Everyone got a good kick out of it.

After his bit, Gigs got up on stage and a few of the other girls started heading backstage. Lyza figured that was her cue for the gift-giving segment. She went and grabbed her bag of goodies and headed backstage, making eye contact with Giggles just before headed through the door. Gigs had been blushing and smiling at the catcalls, but she managed to wink at Lyza with a conspiratory glint in her eye.

Just as she was getting on her little platform backstage, she caught an evil glare from Damien. She would have to find out what that was all about later. Gigs started announcing the gifts and they were presented. She withdrew a gift basket filled with an array of creams, oils and lotions along with a rotating dildo, a Venus butterfly, and string of silver bullets from out of her bag. Seri was finishing up and Lyza was up next. She peeked through the curtain to see Buzz saunter on stage towards Giggles in his metallic black muscleman tank and tights with butter soft leather boots that encased most of his legs. To top off his ensemble, he wore a mischievous smile from ear to ear, showing all fang, proving that he is still the newly dead. Gigs smiled at him and shook her head. When he reached her he did a little turn as if to say ‘Look at me. Look at me’ and the crowd laughed. On his final turn, he winked at Lyza peaking through the curtains and went back to facing the crowd. Gigs asked where the card was and he smile grew even wider, if that was at all possible. He placed his hands on his hip and told her to go fishing. The girls roared with laughter and encouragement to go get the card and to be careful not to come back with live bait. She looked the other way as she stuck her hand down his pants. He gyrated his hips a bit, causing her to squeal. She quickly pulled her hand back out of his pants holding a 3x5-index card. He laughed and turned, heading back to the curtains with a slap on the ass from Gigs.

Once everyone settled down a bit, she read the card "This basket of pleasures will come in handy for more then one occasion.." She smiled, wiggled her eyebrows and continued to read while Buzz pulled back the curtains that hid Lyza from the group. " To spice up the bedroom, as if that was needed, for entertainment or for those times when Luce is away and you want to play." Since Lyza had sat in the back most of the time, this was the first time most of the people saw her outfit. When the curtain was pulled back, her back was facing the crowd. All they saw was a royal purple cat suit with long bell sleeves and Leather boots that came to her knees. She looked over her shoulder and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. Holding the basket out to her left and slowly turning to reveal the peek-a-boo hole in the front that stretched from my neck to navel and revealed major cleavage. Okay so it wasn’t really a peek-a-boo hole, more like a welcome mat. In her right hand she swung a 24" long, metallic, emerald green dildo that was about 6" thick…a prop mostly, but Kash's nonetheless. She sashayed over to Kash and placed the basket in her lap and draped the green jewel around her neck like a boa. She just looked at Lyza with wide eyes and they both broke out in a belly rolling laugh. Lyza turned and headed back to the curtains from which she came.

Anita started presenting her gift as she gathered her belongings so that she could go back out and join the rest of the crowd. She kind of wanted to avoid Damien at the moment and enjoy the rest of the night without an argument. He was helping Anita with her gift presentation. Nathaniel, one of her favorite people, caught her for some small talk once she stepped off the small platform.. Being one of her favorites, she didn’t want to just brush him off so she stayed for a minute to see how he was doing and if he was seeing anyone or if Anita and the pard still had him under lock and key. By the time they finished chit chatting, luck would have it that she didn’t miss the boys coming back from the gift presentation. Before she could even put her hand on the door it flew open and Stephen strolled through, followed by a smiling Jean-Claude who lightly ran his nails along her abdomen as he past. The last one through was of course Damien. She stood to the side, letting them pass. As soon as he stepped over the threshold, he grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the dressing rooms. She knew she was in trouble when she heard the Imperial March/Darth Vader song droning in the back of her head. They passed Anita as she was coming off stage and she raised her eyebrows at Lyza being dragged off by a not too happy vampire. They both laughed nervously and shook their heads, Anita knew there was no way Damien would hurt Lyza…at least not without her permission.

He pulled her in one of the rooms and slammed the door behind him. Lyza just looked around the room before her with her back facing Damien. She had never been in one of the dressing rooms before. She thought it was pretty damn snazzy for a dressing room. She could feel Damien staring a hole through her back as he leaned against the door. She debated on turning around, but finally decided it was cowardly not to, so she turned to face him instead. She placed her hands behind her back, grabbing hold of her elbows and gave him that innocent smile he was probably used to. He scowled at her as she said, "I’ve never been in one of these. Nice and roomy." Walking around the room slowly and making her way towards him. He just followed her with his eyes. She finally stepped in front of him and placed her hands on his arms. They were tightly crossed over his chest. She tugged at them getting him to loosen up. He finally let go and she slid his arms around her waist and looked back in his glowing emerald eyes. In a baby voice she asked, "You mad at me?"

He continued to scowl as he answered. "You are generally conservative and quiet. I know you have a wild streak and I can generally deal with it, but this ostentatious outfit is a bit much. You do stuff like this and I'll never hear the end of it from Jean-Claude, Asher and the others. You have no idea how annoying that is. I try to keep quiet and out of the way at The Circus, but you get these little mood swings and you make it hard to do just that."

She pushed his hands from around her waist and stepped back. He was really starting to piss her off. She gave him a look that screamed ‘No you didn’t’ and raised an eyebrow. "If being with me pisses you off so much then why the hell do you stay? I was this way when you met me and I am NOT changing for anyone. Either you deal with it or leave." That seemed to get his attention. He seemed to be deep in thought as he stepped away from the door. That he seemed to be taking his time thinking pissed her off even more. There was a party going on outside the doors and she was not going to miss the remainder of it by arguing with him, not now. She shook her head and headed for the door. Just as her hand hit the knob his arms circled her waist. She let out a deep breath and placed her hands over his, leaning back against his chest. He lowered his head, placing gentle kisses on her neck. They led to a light suckle, then a nibble. The graze of his fangs on her flesh made things low in her body clench tight, causing her to exhale deeply.

His hands slid in the opening of her outfit and worked their way to the burning warmth between her legs. It took everything in her the put her hands over his and stop him from moving any lower. "Not now. Not here." She said breathlessly. He continued to work at her neck, biting a little harder. Her vision started to get a little fuzzy and every inch he touched felt ten times more sensitive. Every time she inhaled it felt as though certain areas were being squeezed and every time she exhaled it felt like she was being stroked. Her hands remained over his so she knew that wasn’t the case, that what she was feeling was him rolling her mind to feed, to be a little closer to her without causing her pain. It wasn’t the first time she'd allowed him to feed on her and it wouldn't be the last.

She tilted her head to the side, welcoming him to take a piece of her into him since they couldn’t be physically close at the moment. She felt his fangs pierce her flesh at the same time his hand slipped from under hers and between her legs. A loud moan escaped from deep in her throat as he suckled at her neck. She raised her hand to the back of his head as he released her. He licked the wound to stop the bleeding and placed a light kiss over it as he continued to stroke her moist center. She was so close to the edge she didn’t have the will to stop him this time. Just as she was about to climax, he pulled his hand away and whispered, "Not now. Not here." She opened her eyes and found they were out of focus. She closed them and tried again, succeeding this time she tilted her head up looking into his emerald jewels and vengeful smile. She couldn’t do anything but laugh, he had her there. He kissed her on the cheek and slapped her ass. "Go join the rest of the girls. I’ll meet you after the party and think about finishing."

She pulled herself together and headed back out to the party while Damien changed his cloths to go home…or rather back to her place, where she would make for damn sure that he would finish. There were a few people backstage that just gave her a knowing smile as she stepped out the room and closed the door. Sticking her tongue out at them, she headed through the door to the main room. As soon as she stepped through, "I’m to Sexy" picked that moment to boom through her head like a freight train. She looked to the stage to find Luce in front of Kash removing his cape and release things that she thought she shouldn’t be seeing. Needless to say, her jaw hit the floor and her eyes nearly popped out of her head. She stood frozen in the doorway and slapped her hand over her mouth laughing hysterically when Damien stepped through the door and looked at her like she had lost her mind. When he looked up at the stage, he just shook his head and headed for the front door. Lyza went to sit with the rest of the girls until Luce finished his set.

They sat around and talked for a while then people started leaving. Gigs asked her if she wanted to join her and a few others on the roof of The Circus for some R&R. She looked over her shoulder at the Viking God that stood waiting for her and asked for a rain check. Gigs told her she didn’t blame her and then Lyza offered to stay a while and help clean. Giggles shook her head and told her not to worry about it, that they were all coming back tomorrow and she was more then welcome to help then. That sounded like a plan to her, so she said her good-byes and headed out.

INDEXor NEXT CHAPTER