Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!


Chapter 3




"I'm sorry Serena." I murmured.

"Amy, he just abandoned me on the street!" I cried. Amy hugged me tightly.

"So what did you do this time meatball head?" Raye asked.

"Oooh knock it off Raye! Can't you see Serena's hurting?" Lita snapped. I shot Lita a grateful look.

"I don't know. I was kissing him and when I was kissing him and when I opened my eyes he was gone." I started crying again. Amy squeezed me tighter.

"Call him."Said Mina. She handed me the phone.

" But what if..." I started to protest, but I was shot to many looks. I dialed...6-5-7-9-4-8-1.
Ringgg Rinnnggg. "Hello?" Darien answered. I caught my breath.

"Hello?" He asked again.

"Umm hello? Darien?" I asked.

"Yea?" I didn't know what to do. Emotion flooded over me.
"Darien I'm sorry. I don't know what I did. I love you. I don't know..." I heard a dial tone.

"Darien, DARIEN!"

Next Chapter or Previous Chapter or Back or Home

Sailor Moon is © Copyright 1992 by Naoko Takeuchi and many companies including Toei Animation, Bandai, Kodansha, and DIC.

DISCLAIMER: The things on this site are not mine or any of the people who interact with it. It belongs to many companies and Naoko Takeuchi. I and the visiters of this site are only fans who enjoy showing they enjoy and are proud of Sailor Moon. I do not want to be sued, this only a fan page. If you feel that there is something that absolutly should be removed for copyright reasons or of other sort e-mail me at robl@acronet.net.