Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!


Chapter 4




"Hello?" I answred my phone. No answer "Hello?"

"Umm hello?Darien?" I heard Serena's voice.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Darien I'm Sorry. I don't know what I did. I love you..."

Click. I hung up the phone. I couldn't hear it anymore.

"Serena, I love you so much. I can't bear to hurt you. But I'm scared of hurting you. I'm not good for you." I thought. I couldn't stay in my apartment any longer. I opened my door and left. I didn't bother with the lock. I walked down the street in a daze. Ouch! I bumped into someone.

"Hey watch it!" Snapped a familar voice. "Raye?!"I said half startled.

"Darien?! What the?" she said all in a fluster. I helped her off the ground. I started walking she came right along with me. Raye has a temper.

"Darien why?!" She snapped.

"Raye I don't want to talk about it." I replied.

"Darien please! She's been crying non-stop. I can't take it any longer. Why?" She asked again. I stopped. I turned around and looked into Raye's beautiful eyes. She was quite beautiful. She has these piercing purple eyes, and long black shiny hair. The moon light made her look even more stunning. Snap out of it! Darien what are these thoughts?! Oh now I'm betraying Serena! Oh Serena. Raye looked uncomfertable.

"Raye...I'm going to ask Serena to marry me but I'm having second thoughts!" I blurted out.

"Your what?!"

More Coming Soon!!!




Previous Chapter or Back or Home

Sailor Moon is © Copyright 1992 by Naoko Takeuchi and many companies including Toei Animation, Bandai, Kodansha, and DIC.

DISCLAIMER: The things on this site are not mine or any of the people who interact with it. It belongs to many companies and Naoko Takeuchi. I and the visiters of this site are only fans who enjoy showing they enjoy and are proud of Sailor Moon. I do not want to be sued, this only a fan page. If you feel that there is something that absolutly should be removed for copyright reasons or of other sort e-mail me at robl@acronet.net.