Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!


Murder In Tokyo
by: Meghann

Chapter 3


He sat at home contemplating what he was going to eat that night. There wasn't much to choose from. After a while he settled for some canned spaghetti. He started working on his report for the next day. He was distracted though. His mind kept wondering to a certain young girl. He looked at the picture on his desk. 'She's beautiful.' He smiled.

"To bad." He said to know one in particular. "I can't even touch her." He frowned. "There's got to be a way." He went back to his paper, which never had his full consentration.
*****

"Close your eyes Serena." Serena giggled and reluctantly shut her eyes. Darien had taken her to a small restaurant in Tokyo's main square. It was a charming little place. It had large elaborate glass doors. They entered into a small room. To one side was a small bar. To the other were tables. The room was completely made out of red wood. Candles were lit in every corner and area in the room. All in all it had a quite romantic look to it.

"Oh Darien must I keep my eyes closed?" As reluctant as she sounded she was actually very pleased. This sort of thing is what kept their relationship going.

"All right you can open them." Serena threw her hands from her eyes.

"Oh my gosh!" She gasped as she looked down at him. In his hand was a box. It contained a dainty ring. The ring itself was gold. There was a small diamond moon on it. Surrounding the moon was 4 gems, a blue, a yellow, a red, and a green.

"This my dear could be yours." Darien smiled slyly.

"What do you mean could?" The girl poked him playfully.

"Well you have to agree to something first." She listened intently. "Go on." She urged.

"Well you have to agree to be mine for ever." His eyes flickered passionently.

"Forever? And just how do you expect me to do that?" A grin formed on a set of dainty lips.

"By agreeing to be mine. Serena Tsukino. You are the best thing in my life. You have brought happiness, and love into it. You are my world. Will you marry me?" Darien smiled longingly at the girl.

" Well I guess if you put it that way! then I guess!" Darien frowned. 'She's gonna say no!' Serena could tell he was scared.

"Of course I will!" The man's face lit up in surprise. He sat there stunned.

"You will?" He questioned. Serena laughed and threw her arms around him and landed a kiss directly on him. She stuck her tongue in his mouth as if to seal the vow. He returned it and they interloped their tongues. Darien pulled out of the kiss only momentarily so that they could both breathe. The break however didn't last long. 'She's mine!' 'He's mine.' Their thoughts only made the passionate kiss last longer.

Next Chapter or Previous Chapter or Back or Home

Sailor Moon is © Copyright 1992 by Naoko Takeuchi and many companies including Toei Animation, Bandai, Kodansha, and DIC.

DISCLAIMER: The things on this site are not mine or any of the people who interact with it. It belongs to many companies and Naoko Takeuchi. I and the visiters of this site are only fans who enjoy showing they enjoy and are proud of Sailor Moon. I do not want to be sued, this only a fan page. If you feel that there is something that absolutly should be removed for copyright reasons or of other sort e-mail me at robl@acronet.net.