Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
No Regretz

***Dru***
The day after the party, we were sitting around in the entertainment room, talking about the newcomers, when suddenly, Tiffany burst into the room.
"Nick, I want to go home," she stated.
He looked at her in surprise, "Why?!"
Then, out of no where she burst into tears, "There's something going on between you and Dru, isn't there?"
My mouth fell open, but didn't say anything, and Nick jumped off of the couch.
"WHAT? No!"
She continued crying, "Yes! You love her!"
Now I jumped up, "You're insane!" I looked at Nick, "She's insane!"
He nodded, "That's crazy Tiff! I love you, Dru and I are friends, that's all."
She shook her head wildly, "Don't lie to me! You love each other."
"Good greif," I shouted, "Tiffany, get a hold of yourself."
She grabbed Nicks head between her two hands and forced him to look her straight in the eyes, "Look at me, and tell me you have NO feelings for Dru."
"Dru's my friend. Where did you come up with this crazy idea anyway?"
"People have been talking Nick. You spend too much time together. And you didn't tell me what I asked you to."
"I- You- Uh- This is crazy!" He pulled his head away and looked at me, "Dru, tell her this is crazy!"
"Nick, just tell her you have no feelings for me," I said, confused by why he didn't just say it.
He just stood there.
"Nick! Tell her!" I said shakily.
"We're friends..." he said uncertainly.
"I know that! Damn you Carter, stop saying that and tell her!"
"I don't love Dru!" he shouted.
She sobbed, "I don't want to hear that, I want to hear that you have absolutely no feelings for her."
Nothing.
"Oh my God Nick..." I whispered, barely able to talk.
He looked at me sadly, "I..."
Tiffany burst into a fresh batch of tears and ran out of the room.
He sighed, shaking his head, "I'm sorry Dru." Then went to find Tiffany.

Chapter Index