Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

by: morbid romantic
disclaimer: My first lovely fic. Pity Anne Rice owns the characters. Love me.

--------------

Our favorite vampires are here to show us that there really is no wrong way to eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

How Mekare eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: Mekare: "ERRRRAAARRGGHH" Chomps on Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, swallowing it whole.

How Maharet eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: Maharet: Rubs her sore eyes and feels around the table blindly, her finger tips just barely missing the candy with each feel. "Reese's cup? What Reese's Cup?"

How Khayman eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: Khayman: Lifts the chocolate to his mouth happily but pauses as it reaches his lips. He looks that the candy and then off stage, confused. "What am I doing here? What's this in my hand?" Director: (Muffled voice from back stage) "Ah damn it, not again! NEXT!!!!"

How Eric eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: Eric: Eats his Reese's Peanut Butter Cup quietly, slowly chewing, before turning to look into the camera. *Sneer.*

How Santino eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: Santino: "First I have mine burnt to a fine crisp for pleasing mortals." Black hooded figure comes from the side stage and puts a torch to it. Santino smiles coolly and blows out the flame, picking up his charred candy and eats it.

How Marius eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: Marius: A sly look comes over his face and he sits there looking thoughtful for a long moment before speaking. "Little boys like candy right?" Jumps up from his chair and races out of view.

How Claudia eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: Claudia: Doesn't realize the camera is rolling and is in the process of emptying a syringe full of brown liquid into her Resse's Peanut Butter Cup. She looks up and sees the cameras on and shoves her bottle with a skull and crossbones out of view and gives a sweet smile, holding out her Resse's Peanut Butter Cup. "I give my Resse's Peanut Butter Cup to Lestat." her smile turns cold and frightening, "Oh Lestat…I have a present for you!"

How Louis eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: Louis: Looks at the camera with a look of perfect grief and angst, "I can't eat the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! That would be killing it! I can't kill the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!"

How Armand eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: Armand: Takes out a dangerous looking knife and slices his Resse's Peanut Butter Cup in half. He stares into the camera with a menacing insane look "I like to cut my Reese's Peanut Butter Cup up and reassemble it on different things."

How David eats a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: David: Puts his Reese's Peanut Butter Cup down and crosses his arms over his chest, "What good would it do me to eat this? Vampires don't eat, they can't digest."