Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Boomerang 2

Boomerang: Harm and Mac talk on the Ferry, after there done talking Mac’s heart is broken. What should have happened.
Rating : NC-17

Harm shook his head. “In any language, what man understands a women?”
Mac laughed, “You’re referring to me? Oh, let me guess, you don’t understand why I was at the beach with Mic.”
Harm looked away from her, he didn’t really want to get into it with her tonight. Mic was already on his last nerve. “That opera house is beautiful isn’t it?”
Mac knew his game too well. “Smashing. So, what bothered you, that I went to the beach with Mic or that you thought I was topless?” the answer was written across his face that afternoon at the beach. In her heart she knew what his problem was, but she wanted him to tell her. To share some deeper feeling with her.
Harm’s head snapped back towards her “You weren’t?” He couldn’t explain the relief that flooded his soul at that moment.
Mac smiled. She knew what he thought and it served him right. “Harmon Rabb! You’re a prude!” her laughter caught in her throat.
Harm’s eyes widen. What he would give to show her how much of a prude he wasn’t. “I am not. Look I don’t care if you wanna go topless.”
‘Ya right’ she rolled her eyes, wanting to push just far enough to get him to fall, stilling holding on to her. “You do if it’s in front of Mic.”
‘Damn right’ he thought. But he knew in his heart that wasn’t the right response. “You work with the guy Mac! You wouldn’t go topless in front of me would you?”
She looked at him for a brief moment; she could see his eyes pleaded with her. They were on very thin ice and for some reason that thought didn’t stop her this time. “Is that a request Commander?”
Harm knew there was no way he could answer that. Of course it was a request, a request that would require so much from him, and part of him wanted to give it. Yet something still tugged on his heart, screaming at him that time wasn’t yet on their side.
He looked up at the bridge trying to focus on something, anything but what was happening. “You know they wrote eternity in lights on this bridge on New Year’s Eve.”
Everything about him amazed and angered her at that same moment. Through controlled emotion she simply asked, “Is that how long we're going to wait?”
Never had she ventured to go this far with him.
His mind screamed at him that this had to stop; yet his heart ached for her to be in his arms. He had to stop this “Mac.”
She couldn’t tell if he was warning, or pleading and she didn’t stop to debate it. “We aren't in Washington any more,” she understood that bstacle. “We are not even on the same continent.” she stood tall, meeting his gaze.
He shook his head a little “That doesn’t change who we are.”
She wanted push him over board. Why is it always something with him? “Most men would disagree with you,” she was trying to reason with him.
“I know” he spoke truthful looking directly in her eyes, begging her to understand and accept him. “I disagree with me sometimes too.”
She knew at that moment he wasn’t going to do it. “But you still can’t let go.”
His teeth clenched “Not yet.”
Then it hit her, his eyes spoke the truth to her, “Your just like this with me aren’t you.”
She finally got it; his eyes didn’t leave hers “Yeah, only with you.” His stare penetrated her soul and she couldn’t bring herself to blink.
“I suppose I should be flattered.”
“You should Sarah.”

~ ~ ~


She slammed the door shut to her hotel room, “Damn him.” She had felt the anger rise up in her, and had done her best to conceal it. She had laid her heart out and he had just looked the other way.
Hot angry tears spilled down her face. “Damn him”, she whispered again. ‘How long does he think this can go on?’ “Well that is just fine Harmon Rabb, I do not need to wait foryou.”
~ ~ ~
Harm sat down in his seat, his stomach was turning from the scene he had just witnessed between his best friend and that bastard.
The Admiral took his seat across the way, eyeing the Commander as he settled.
When the Colonel appeared Harm quietly stood up and let her sit by the window. He eyed her carefully.
“What are you looking at?” she half smiled as she sat down “Did you want the window?” she knew he didn't, he always let her sit by the window.
“You know what I’m looking at.”
For a moment her heart began to beat wildly, but she was determined to get over him.
“Well then stop it,” she spoke, her voice slightly rising with the harshness she felt.
The Admiral looked over at the pair. ‘Damn it was going to be a long flight home.’

When the plane was in the air Mac stood “Could you move?”
He looked up at her “What are you doing?”
“Could you just move?” she wasn’t going to do this on a plane with him.
Harm stood and stepped aside, but stayed close enough that her body brushed up against his as she moved towards the back of the plane.
He sat down with a heavy sigh.
“Careful Commander, Careful.” The Admiral spoke without looking up from his book.

~ ~ ~


Harm hadn’t been able to think of anything but her since he had gotten home. For the first time in their relationship he let pure, honest emotion drive him and as he stood at her front door knocking he knew what he wanted. And he knew that he could get his six kicked for this.
Mac made her way towards the door wondering who could be pounding on the door at this hour. It was well past 22:00 and she had just got done taking a long, hot bubble bath.
She was trying to stop thinking about a certain Navy Lawyer. She looked through peep hole on the door, and her body went limp against the door.
Harm heard her lean against the door and knew she fighting a war within. “Come on Mac, open the door please.”
His voice was soft and it touched her heart in away it hadn’t ever before. “What are you doing here?” What she really want to know she couldn’t ask.
He didn’t wait for her to ask him, he just walked in slamming the door.
Mac took a few steps back; she saw a raging storm in his usually calm brilliant, blue eyes. “What do you want Harm?”
“I want you to take that ring off.” Her eyes widen and a familiar tingle began in her breast. The statement seemed so odd to her. And in a that moment she was turned on by his tone.
“I want you to take that ring off of your hand.” he repeated the words as his eyes penetrated her very soul.
Like a good Marine, with one swift, clean deep breath she regained her composure.
“Why? You said all you needed to say to me last night.”
The scent of her shampoo and bubble bath filled his head as he took a deep breathe, stepping closer to her. Okay she didn’t want to talk about it again, he would show her instead.
In a split second, she was being crushed against his body and his mouth was assaulting hers.
Though she started to protest the moment she felt his tongue, she melted into his body as she felt his right hand intertwine with her left one. The whole world faded away as he pulled her closer and began kissing her.
Harm nibbled lightly on her lip before pulling away to look at her. “I want you to take it off.”
Without a word she pulled her hand, which was still cradled by his, up and she glanced at the ring. She was trying to make herself move, but she couldn't bring herself to look away from his eyes.
It only took a few seconds for her to get her mind working enough to slip the ring from her finger and she let it fall to the floor. When it was off her hand
Harm let his mouth find hers again.
The hammering in his chest turned into more of a slow, throbbing ache as his hands ran up and down her back. She couldn’t seem to think straight. His hands were all over her and she just wanted more of him.
His lips parted from hers and she let her head fall back. He took the invitation and let his lips begin to gently kiss her neck, allowing his tongue to taste the cool clean skin. She moaned lightly.
God all he was doing was kissing her, how could it feel this good. He held her body tight against his. He knew he was never going to be able to live without this again. He let his hand glide down the front of the robe, pulling the tie apart.
“Oh god Harm....” she gasped as the cold air flowed against her body, “What are we doing?”
He looked down and let his hand run from her breastbone, down between the valley of her breast. He wanted so badly to stop there for awhile, but instead let his hand fall down to her stomach, lightly moving back and forth over the flatness. Then his hand dipped lower. Slowly he parted her. “Sarah... you're already so wet, so hot.... you feel so good.”
She couldn’t say anything as she felt one finger and then two slide into her. “Pl...ease...”
He leaned down and kissed her mouth again and began walking her back towards her bedroom.
He would make her his forever, make her only want him.



Email: Andrea
~JAG FAN-FIC~* ~JAG PAGE~*~Main Page~

Disclaimers: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Updated: August 4, 2003 ~ * ~ Webpage Created: Summer of 2003