Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Crossroads




She found herself waking up to the sound of a T.V and for a very brife moment she forgot where she was, but as she turned over in the bed she realized it wasn’t hers. It was much bigger than hers. And that is when she realized Harm must already be home.
She took a deep breath. When she had come here she had just wanted to feel close to him, she wasn’t going to stay very long.
Well she might as well get up and go face him.
Harm looked up from the T.V when he heard her. He had been wonder when she was going to get up.“Hey there.”
“Hey, I didn’t know you were going to be here already.”
“Well it is my apartment still isen’t it?” he said flashing a smile her way.
The thought came to his mind that he really loved her waking up here, just her being here in that way was almost overwhealming for him.
Yes... I’m sorry ...” she shook her head. “When did you get in?”
“I guess a few hours ago.” he hadn’t been paying attention to the time. “So where is Renee?” she asked, not that she really cared, but she was trying to be nice. She dropped down on the couch next to him. She was amazed at how comfortable she was here with him.
“She didn’t stay once we got here.” he really didn’t want to talk about her.
“Ohh... I hope you didn’t mind me using my key.” there was a little guilt laying on the surface. She didn’t want him to upset with her.
“I never mind you using it.” he had given it to her over 2 years ago for some reason or another and she hadn’t given it back, and the truth was he didn’t really want it back. He like the idea of her havingsomething of his.
She looked over at him wanting to give him ore of an explanation. “I just wanted to get some sleep and Mic won’t stop with this wedding crap.”
He could hear the frustration in her voice, and for a moment he didn’t say anything for he knew that whatever he would say in this moment would only be hurtful.
She looked over at him, remember the hospital and and remember how she had just left. She had almost run from that Hospital room after she realized the moment they had just shared. “baby its okay” rang softly in her mind, he had never used such a term of enderment with her. She had been very aware of his voice in that moment.
Though she wasn't quite sure of herss in this moment. “I just wanted to be close to you.”
It was like she reaching out to his phiscal things to be close to him, because she knew that she couldn’t reach him. Not yet.
“Do you want to talk about It?” he question gently.

~Back~

~Fanfic Home~ ~Next~