Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Damaged Goods



Part 6


She could feel his hands all over her groping, violating. She needed to get away. She couldn't fight him he was to strong. "HELP!" she screamed. He was holding her arms down over her head while he reached for his zipper.
"NO!" she screamed and pushed away desperately clawing at his face and arms.
"Gawd Dammit Mac. C'mon Mac wake up! C'mon Sarah open you're eyes." Harm cried as she thrashed alongside him. Suddenly she jerked into a sitting position. She was wheezing hard and her eyes were shut tight.
"Mac." He whispered softly releasing her arms. 'A dream. It was all a dream.' The thought was more of a plea than a declaration. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked right into Harms face. "Hey Marine." He whispered and she looked right past him.
"It wasn't a dream." She whispered looking down at her hands absentmindedly.
Harm watched as she stood from the bed and padded barefoot to the bathroom. She was wearing green shorts and a white t-shirt since she no longer needed to wear the hospital gown.
Mac looked at her reflection in the mirror centered above the sink.
Bruises still marred her face from the facial fractures while some bruises were from the assault itself. Raising her t-shirt she could see more bruises on her ribs. Pulling her shirt completely off she gently removed the gauze that covered the evidence of her surgery. Sighing she gently pulled it away ' How could this happen to me. How could I let it? I let that sick bastard do this to me. Maybe it's my fault. I provoked him I did something to give him the idea to do this to me 'Maybe I deserved this.' She thought pulling her t-shirt back on after re bandaging her chest. All of a sudden she was fool of rage in herself, in her attacker.
Harm jumped up as he heard glass shattering and then screaming coming from the bathroom. "Mac? MAC!" Harm yelled running to the door. Turning the knob he found it was locked. "MAC OPEN THE DOOR" He screamed.
"Harm I'm fine. Go away!" she screamed through the door.
"Sarah LET ME IN!" Harm yelled pounding on the door. Slowly he heard her unbolt the door. He stood for a second before stepping in.
"I told you not to call me that." She said coldly looking past him.
"Mac that's your name." He whispered moving to sit beside her on the floor.
"Its no good anymore. Spoiled. Worthless." She muttered, shifting slightly.
"NO. It's still good. Always will be." He said scooting closer.
"Harm I want to leave. I don't want to be here anymore." She mumbled.
"OK. Since last night Harriet got you all packed. We can go." Harm said trying to find the point her eyes were focusing on that seemed impossibly far away.
"Good" she sighed.
After checking out Harm carried Mac's bag while the Admiral pushed her in a wheel chair.
"Sir really, I'm sure I can walk." Mac tried again even though she started before they left the hospital and they were now 2 feet from Harm's SUV.
"Colonel you're staying with the Commander correct?" AJ asked choosing to ignore her last declaration of her mobility.
"That's true sir."
Harm said. "Good you and the Commander will both have the next two weeks leave." He stated.
"But sir I..." Mac began but was soon cut off.
"I am sorry to confuse you Colonel but that wasn't a request." He barked catching the Commanders 'flyboy' Smile. "And Rabb remove that smirk from your face."
"Yes sir" came Harms swift reply and to his surprise, received a small laugh from Mac.

~Back~*~Fanfic Home~*~Next~