Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Full Engagment

Summry: Harm takes Mac flying for the first time, and when Harm is forced to make a quick land, they find trouble waiting for them on the ground.

~ ~ ~

Harm’s landing was smooth and easy. Mac sighed, never had she expected the beginning of this week to go like this.
“Hey how you doing?” Harm yelled up to her.
“Fine” she didn’t have the strength to say much more.
Harm killed the engine. “Don’t move I will come help you.”
Mac seen the albulance and was already dreading what she knew was ahead.
Harm helped her up and out of the plane, never letting her feet hit the groud, he gathered her into his arms.
It felt nice to be craddled in his arms agaist his chest, instead of slung over his shoulder.
Mac let her eyes drift close for a moment as she gripped his neck. “You must be getting really tired of hauling me around in your arms.”
“Never Marine.” he smiled at her as he lowered her on to the gurny. “You okay?” “Ya I will be fine.”
“I’m coming with you.”
“Ma’ma we need to get you to the hospital.” the EMT spoke lightly.
“No Harm.. take care of Sarah.... you can meet me at the hospital.”
Harm watched her for a moment, he didn’t want to leave her sight.
“Harm.. I will be fine... Please.” her eyes pleaded with him. “Take care of your pretty little plane.” she smiled at him. “and I will see you in a little while.”
“Alright.” he agreed “but I will be there as soon as Sarah is put away.”
“Deal.”

Harm stood there and watched the albulance drive off before he headed back to his plane to put her away.

Harm pushed the door to the ER open and seen her immeditaly. She was standing at the front counter, one cruch under her arm looking down over papers.
She looked like she didn’t have the strength to stand.
“Hey what are you doing?” he said stepping up beside her.
“Trying to sigh myself out of this damn place.”
He could tell she was tired. “Here let me.” he slipped one arm around her, pulling her into his body and his other hand took the pen from her and pull paper in front of him. “Excuss me... Can I sign these papers for Mrs. MacKenize?” he question the nurse behind the counter.
“We just an adults signture for her realize. Sign both place top, bottom.”
Harm did so, sign his name to the paper. “She is free to go. The doctor gave her 3 pain killers to hold her over until she gets her prescribtion filled. He also gave her a start on her antibitocs. This will be enough to get her through tonight, but she needs to get it filled ASAP.”
“Understood.” Harm tried his best to smile as took the papers from the women.
“You ready Nija Girl.”
“Ya... ya ya lets go.”

Mac was sitting in the seat of Harm’s car, the papers he had signed in hand, her eyes gazed over his signture and she sighed.
“You okay?”
She turned and looked at him “Yea, it just hurts like hell.”
“Have taken any of the pain meds for it yet.”
“No... they gave me vicoden. Its going to knock me out. And the doctor said to eat something with it.”
“When we get you home I will make you something.”
She smiled over at him then settled back in her seat.

They walked through the door of Mac’s apartment and she threw the papers down on the counter. “Harm why don’t you go take a shower, you look dead tired and I’m sure you would feel alot better once you were clean.”
He smiled at her. “No why don’t you take a shower first, I will go get my bag from the car, once your done then I will take shower.”
“Okay... deal.” there was no use in fighting with over it, it was just easier to do what he told her to.

~Next~


Email: Andrea
~JAG FAN-FIC~* ~JAG PAGE~*~Main Page~

Disclaimers: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Updated: June 15, 2003 ~ * ~ Webpage Created: Summer of 2003