Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Just What The Doctor Ordered



You can’t imagine the weird sense of shock that comes over me when I see Harm getting hard. For some inexplicable reason I keep massaging him, even though I know I should probably stop. We haven’t ever really talked about "us" and this could really complicate things later.

But I am absolutely fascinated by the rising tent in his robe, watching it get higher and higher with each stroke. I can actually see him grow larger with every heartbeat. I don’t think I’ ve ever had such a splendid view of any man before. From the first moment I touched his body it stirred, without me actually touching "it". In a strange way I’m flattered that just my slightest touch is having this effect on him.

And it just keeps on growing. My God, how big is it going to get? Is Harm going to let it get totally hard without even trying to hide it? He has to know I can see it! Or maybe he’s too sick to notice... or care. Yeah right! Like he wouldn’t notice...that.

A little, warm shudder runs through me. Suddenly I want to see how far he is going to let this go. How far can I push before he puts on the brakes like he always does? I guess we’ll see. I lean forward just a bit more and slide my hands down his sides, around his waist and up then back up his chest, massaging his pecs. I can feel his breathing turn ragged and my own breath hitches in my lungs.

The tension in the air is so thick you could cut it with a knife...

C C C


"Ahhh, Mac..." I can’t suppress a little moan of delight as Mac’s hands begin rubbing my chest again. I’m still waiting for her to tell me I am a pig and pull away, because my arousal is blatantly obvious now.

It’s then I realize I don’t want her to stop because it just feels so damn good...so very, very good. I have been in hell for the last five days and now this. Pure heaven.
Her hands move outwards, gently nudging my robe apart. The terrycloth moves a bit to one side, inadvertently rubbing over the swollen, ultra-sensitive head of my cock. Oh God, I was not ready for that. The raw shock almost makes me sit bolt upright. She’s going to do it. She really is going to do it. Almost as if reading my mind her hands stop and move back to the middle of my chest.

Okay this is new. Mac has seen me just about every way there is to see a person...but I’m pretty sure she’s never seen me fully aroused. Is it possible she wants to? My mind just can’t seem to wrap around the possibility that she might want to go through with this. It almost seems like too much to ask; that she wants me as much as I want her.

"Relax..." she whispers in my ear, her breath tickling my skin before pushing me back onto the couch. "Just let whatever happens happen, Harm."
Her words send a jolt of electricity throughout my body. Let whatever happens happen? I can’t believe this. Her fingers are massaging my temples now, but they may as well be caressing my balls. There is now only one way this is going to end.

C C C


Wow! This is so...wow! So Jordan wasn’t lying after all. I had originally wrote that whole conversation off as her vain attempt to make me jealous, which at the time it worked. But now...I can’t help staring at the impressive piece of equipment straining up from his lap, barely hidden under his robe. It’s bigger than anything I’ve previously had experience with. Briefly the thought flashes through my mind that I have no idea how in the hell im going to handle...that.

Okay, so now I’m getting turned on. My surprisingly un-shy partner knows I’ve seen his erection and he knows I’m not offended or going to stop this little game we’ve started. Poor "Mr. Bed-head" is obviously enjoying the pleasures of my massage a little too much to care about even trying to hide his reaction. At least I’m making him forget about his aches and pains...although it looks like other...um...parts of him must be aching now.

Oh what the hell am I doing?

I don’t want to answer that question. I just want to feel his incredible body beneath my fingertips. So, instead of stopping I run my fingers through the hair on his chest, and this time I turn the heat up another notch and gently pinch his nipples..
"Oh Christ..." he grunts. "You have amazing hands, Mac."
"Well, you’ve got...some pretty amazing stuff there yourself, Harm," I say without thinking. All of a sudden my chest is tight. I feel my breath catch as my probing fingers slide over his ribs, close to the knot keeping his robe together. Hell, it isn’t really tied at all, only cinched. It would probably come apart without much effort at all.

C C C


Okay. I can’t be any more turned on than I am now. I’m as solid as a rock. That pinch to my nipples sent that final surge right up my shaft.

Now Mac’s fingers are trying to nudge my robe apart again as they move lower. Not that it matters. I may as well be naked. The only thing left covered is my erection and it’s certainly not hiding. For a split second I think she’s going to slide her hands under my belt and make a grab for me, but they stop. My sudden disappointment makes me realize I actually want her to do just that.

I do...that’s what I want. I want her to touch me. I want her to wrap her hand around me and jerk me off until I cum. Her fingers feel like fire on me, tracing that line of hair that leads right to where I want her. I can’t help spreading my thighs wider. Go ahead, reach down and do it, Mac. Do it...

I don’t dare open my eyes, breathe or speak for fear of breaking this spell that’s weaving around us.

C C C


I smile when I see Harm’s legs jerk apart. I love the little erotic rush of power that fills me when a man has become putty in my hands. It is suddenly very satisfying to have Harm at my mercy like this. I love him to death, but he has led me on for so long it’s kinda nice to turn the tables for once.

I can’t resist his open legs. "Don’t move," I whisper the command, giving his chest one last squeeze and walk down to the end of the couch.

He doesn’t move a muscle. In fact it looks like he’s holding his breath...or maybe he’s dead. Wouldn’t that suck?! I quickly discover he is very much alive and well when I kneel down and slide my hands up the insides of his knees, smoothing my hands over the soft skin of his inner thighs. His whole body jumps at my touch, a deep grunt coming out of his mouth. But once again he makes no effort to stop me or push me away.

I gulp as I look between his thighs. My hands have lifted and spread the robe enough to see his balls. It looks as if he’s about ready to explode.

The suspense is killing me. I have to see all of him. I feel his thighs quiver and shake as my fingers knead their way up.

C C C


Oh God!

Mac...Sarah...she’s going to touch me. Her hands are moving up my thighs and they don’t feel like they’re ever going to stop and I really, really hope they don’t. Every time her fingers squeeze a little higher I moan. The pressure in my cock feels like it’s going to split the skin wide open. And then, in one quick motion her hands slide up and tug at the belt and fling open my robe.

"Oh yeahhhh..." I cry out and my eyes squeezed shut, as air rushes over my naked body.
"Please...please, Mac," I’m begging in a whimpering, squeaky voice I don’t even recognize. I feel her cool fingers wrap around my hot shaft, gripping me tightly, making my breath stick in my throat.

"Wow..." I hear her say. Wow is right.

C C C


"Oh wow..."

I can’t help repeating my expression of amazement as I grip Harm’s cock. I have never seen such an incredibly big, beautiful thing in my life. I hadn’t intended to touch it right away, but when he sprang into view, right in front of me, my hand just reached for it. Maybe I wasn’t sure it was real. Maybe I just needed reassurance that this is really happening.

Oh hell, who am I kidding?

This most impressive specimen of the male anatomy is definitely no illusion...he is breathtakingly beautiful. I can feel it pulsing under my fingers and all I can do is wonder what he would feel like inside of me. But I want to taste him first. What to do, what to do...

My brain stops functioning. Why worry about it? I’ll just do both. But that’s just it. I have to make a move soon, before Harm has a chance to think about what’s happening to him and runs screaming into the night. So hmm...my mouth has been hanging open since I flung apart his robe, so I simply lean forward and wrap my lips around the swollen mushroom tip.

C C C


Oh yeehaaaw! Mac’s mouth gives me the biggest jolt of my life! The last thing I expected today, hell make that this century, was for Mac to ever suck my cock. But here it is. Every part of my body is super sensitive from whatever it is that has plagued me the last week. But as her lips work me I realize that now it was all worth it. And if the truth be told, I’m feeling better now than I have in a long time.

My upper body snaps forward helplessly when her hands cup my balls. I desperately try to cry out but my throat isn’t working at all. My hands clutch at something, anything, to hang on to but I can’t find anything so I flop back against the couch. Her mouth is already busy swirling, sucking, licking, working more and more of me into her warm, wet mouth. Where the hell did she learn how to do this so well? Never mind; it’s not important.

Her hand begins to tug on the base of my cock, milking me, taking me deeper. Oh fuck...oh yeah...I’m going to cum. It’s totally selfish but I’m going to let her finish this...

C C C


What a mouthful! He tastes better than I could have ever imagined. I’m trying to be gentle with him but it’s virtually impossible! Especially since I want to get as much of him into my mouth as I can. It’s definitely a challenge...a completely irresistible challenge. God damn it, I’ll show him. I suddenly have the urge to show Harmon Rabb exactly what he’s been missing for the last seven years.

I fight the gag reflex as I plunge him down my throat and reach my tight lips along his thick shaft. I’ll give him an experience he’ll never forget!

I slide my free hand under his scrotum and give him a little squeeze. I can feel him tightening and I know he’s teetering on the edge. I’m just as excited. I’m about to find out exactly what my Flyboy really tastes like...

C C C


I have to see her. I have to watch the amazing things she’s doing to me. No one has ever been able to deep throat me, ever. Somehow the knowledge that my Marine can only adds to the excitement of this moment.

Her hands and her throat are caressing me, each stroke drawing out the inevitable. This feels incredible...it feels...wrong. Wait, this is all wrong. I don’t want it to end like this.

C C C


I don’t usually let men cum in my mouth. But Harm isn’t just any man. I want all he’s got to give me.

He’s moaning more now than when I first got here, but I guarantee it’s not because he’s feeling sick . And then I feel his shaft tense and swell. Christ, he’s gonna split my jaw apart! That’s okay, I’m ready. Bring it on, Flyboy...

But it never comes. Instead he pulls out of my mouth.

"Mac...stop." he pants. "This isn’t...it isn’t right."

I can’t help it. Tears well up in my eyes. He doesn’t want this. He doesn’t want me.

C C C



The End




~Table Of Content~

~Fanfic Home~ ~Next~