Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

No Doubt


“And you have someone who loves you.” did he understand, did he hear what she was saying to him.
She wasn’t sure what made her do it, but she started tolean towards him. ‘Just a few seconds, that is all I want’ When he felt her lips softly touch his everything in his world began to slip away. His eyes drifted shut and he sighed. ‘Damn this is good.’ And that was when he felt her pulling away, it was more nature to follow her lips then it was for to breath.
He didn’t want this to end, it was enough. He was about the let the love of his life go for all eternity, he needed more than just a little peck on this lips.
With all her strength she pulled away, her eyes still closed. ‘God what am I doing’
It was until she felt his lips again that her world began to spin out of control.
His arms wrapped around her and pulled her up against him. She was falling forward, and couldn’t stop herself. Her hand came up to brake her fall, but landed on Harms shoulder as he crushed her body to his.
His lips were soft as the sought hers, she never even thought twice as she opened her mouth and felt his tongue plunge into her.
He guided them, twisted his head, pulling her closer. He pushed deeper.
Her stomach did a little flip and she melted into his arms. Was this finally the moment.
She tried to moan but couldn’t get it past his lips as she played lightly with his tongue. ‘Wow he is good at this.’
The realization hit both of them and their lips parted. Harm starred at her, how was he going to live his life without that.
She looked up at him, surly he knew how she felt now.
There were only a half an inch away from each other, her hand still resting on his shoulder. The look in his eyes was of pure fear. What did he have to be so scared of it?
Her breath quickened, her throat began to close a little as her breast tightened.
He was everything in the world to her. What kind of doubt could he have, after everything.
Harm pressed his lips together still feeling her warmth. His eyes never left hers.
It was taking everything in him not pull her back into his arms and finish what he had just started. “I ...” she started but lost her voice. His eyes were searching out her very soul.
He couldn’t find his voice, he was struggling between astonishment and angry.
“Well its about time.”
A familiar voice came from the stairs, and though it was a familiar one it was familiar enough to make them step away from each other.
Harm briefly looked towards the women standing there. “Kate... how are you.”

~Back~

~Fanfic Home~ ~Next~