Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

No Doubt

“You are one brave Marine...”
Together they gathered the glass up and threw it away. Little words were spoken, there was to much going on in Mac’s head to put into words.
“You okay?” Kate asked.
“Yea... I was just thinking about ... everything I guess.”
As they stood in the kitchen Mac spoke softly. “Did you ever wake up and realize ‘okay I’m not unhappy.... but this is not where I want my life to be’ but you really have no idea how you got here.”
“There have been moments. But in my life I spend alot of time running, but by the time I realize that is how I feel I’ve already been gone for awhile.” she laughed.
“He does care about you Sarah.” She looked up at the other women. She wasn’t sure what it was her and Harm had shared, but whatever it was it has been special. She didn’t understand how this other women could have ever walked away from Harm. Though she wasn't jelouse of her in the least. She knew what Her and Harm shared, he had never shared anything like with any other women. Just as she hadn't share anything like it with any other man.

Mac smiled. “I think I know that now.” she shook her head “I’m going to go check on him.”
Mac walked back towards his bed room. She found him laying on his stomach, his legs hanging off the end of the bed, his dress coat half on. He must have thought about taking it off. It looked like he had come in to the bed room and fallen the bed without a second thought.
She looked at him for a long moment. This man was her life. As that thought hit her she walked over to side of the bed and dropped to her knees. She gently pulled the jacket off his shoulder and pulled it down his arm. She hugged to her chest as she looked at him. Her fingers lightly ran over his forehead.
She felt a little bit bad for him, his head was going to hurt in the morning.

~ ~ ~
“Well” Kate asked.
“Passed out.” Kate had moved the coffee table and was pulling out the couch.
“I didn’t know his couch did that.”
“I think I’m the only one who has ever used it.
When I’m in town I always stay here and use his couch. Its much to short for his frames so I think he just pretends like doesn’t have it.”
She smiled. “Well... I should be on my way. I really don’t know what I came... I knew he was drunk....”
“Why don’t you stay tonight. He will be happy to see you in the morning.”
“I don’t think...I ... well I just ...”
“Just stay.... its been awhile sense I had a sleep over... come on we be girly tonight.” she smiled. She really like Mac and knew that she was such a big part of Harm’s life. She wanted her to part of her life to.
Mac smiled. “Why not.”

~Back~

~Fanfic Home~ ~Next~