Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Weakness

Mac opened the bathroom door “Harm don’t come out of here yet.” she smiled as she seen him clothed in only a bath towel.“Why?”
“Because. Just don’t.” she pulled the door closed before he had time to question anything else.
She had gone down to the gift shop and got some candle’s. They didn’t have that many to choose from and she had ended up taking what they had left and it had cost her plenty but she didn’t mind. She really wanted to do this for Harm.
She had also picked out a nice silk, lacy night gown and she picked out a gift for Harm that she would give to him later.
She placed the candle around the room and got them lit, with the size of the room she was glad she glad she had got as many as she had. The sweet fragrance began filling the room and she smiled.
“Mac come on. What are you doing? I need some clothes.” Harm impatient voice came rumbling through the door.
She smoothed her hands down the soft silk of stomach and looked down once more making sure everything was in place. She was nervous, she hadn’t really ever dressed up in this kind of thing for any guy. It had never accrued to her, really what was the point of dressing up for sex? What did it matter what you started out in? You always ended up naked.
“Umm okay... you can come out.”
Harm pulled the door and walked out, he stop dead in his tracks as he drank in the room.
She watched him emerge from the bathroom and as he stop and looked around her smile faded. He didn’t seem pleased, all the sudden she felt very self conscious as she stood there in the long silk gown, only lace shielding her breasts. “What wrong? You don’t like pink? All they only had pink and black.” for the first time she realized she didn’t really know his preference for this kind of thing.
His mouth was dry “I like pink just fine.” he couldn’t seem to move. His eyes roamed the room, there had to be over 20 candles glowing in the room. Different sizes, colors. “How did you do all of this?”
She shifted a little, blinking at him. What in the hell was he thinking.
He seen the confusion pass through her eyes as she watched him and realized he better say something, she looked like she was ready to make a run for it.
“Everything... its just so beautiful.” his eyes never left hers as he began to make his way closer to her, needing to feel her.
When she felt his body up next hers she took a deep breath. She didn’t know what to do, he was acting so strange. “I just wanted to do something nice for you.” her eyes closed as his hands ran up her, feeling the soft, coolness of the silk.
His eyes looked down her, she felt extraordinary, the silk ended right under her breasts and the lace started, and he lightly touched and traced the lace around her nipples causing them to turn hard.
Every time he touched her all her resolve slipped away from her. “Harm...” she wasn’t sure if she had spoke the words or not. She let her hands rest on his hips, feeling the towel that concealed his strength.
His lips dropped to her neck and his tongue found her warm skin. He began sucking lightly, his fingers still playing effortlessly with her nipples through the lace.
The heat between her legs was increasing and she yanked the towel from the between them.
His lips danced up her neck and over her chin until they found hers. He gentle placed a small kiss there.
She loved the feeling of his stiffness pressed next to her and she ran her hands up his strong arms and let them glide over his shoulders. Grasping his neck she pulled his mouth down on hers and began kissing him hard.
This was the only encouragement he need. He bend down slightly pulling the silk up enough to get his hands under it, his hands found her soft bottom and as he stood to his full height he left her up.
Mac wrapped her legs around his waist as her arms went around his neck and shoulders.She was now just above eye level with him and began kissing him again.
He pulled away long enough to get a idea of where he was and spot the nearest wall which was directly behind them.
Mac felt her back come in contact with the wall and she smiled at him.
He cradled her bottom as she reached between them and pulled the silk up over her head.His mouth roughly found her breast and as took it into his mouth. She felt him grow even hard against her and she squealed his name, letting her fingers dig into his shoulders.
His body was on fire, screaming out for her and as his mouth claimed every bit of skin he could reach he lifted her slightly and then he lowered her on to him. She felt the very tip of him and used her arms on his shoulder to lower herself slower, feeling him push into her, his heat spread through her and she heard him gasp as his hold on her tightened. “ohh god... your so hard.”
There was no other feeling like this and she lifted herself slightly and began moving herself up and down on him.
He began moving with her, pushing himself into her. He placed on hand on the wall behind him, bracing himself against her.“Ohhh god Harm....faster” He was fighting to stay in control, he felt her warm moisture flowing over him.
“Hard..er...” she breathed into his ear and couldn’t help but push into her harder, falling deeper into her as he picked up the speed.
“Sarah... you ... you feel so good. Oh ...god... I ne..eeed.... you....”
She felt him plunge into her again and she found the back of his neck, letting her hands run through his hair. “ohhhh.” she squeezed her eyes shut. “thats won...derful...”
At his very word her whole body began to shake and her head fell to his shoulder as she began to search for air.
He felt her stiffen and he pushed into her again. Her breath began hitting his shoulder as fingers dug into him.
After another moment he pushed into her one last time before his release came and he threw his head back. Relief washed over him again and again as his heart began to slow down.“Damn... That was good.” he said into her neck.

~Back~

~Fanfic Home~ ~Next~