Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Previously on Grey Lines:

Giles worries about Ethan and what he might do. Willow tries to convince Giles she is cured and can use magic to help Buffy fight Rayne. Giles strongly disagrees and they argue as they enter the living room to find Ethan dropping an unconscious Xander to the floor and a paralysed Dawn tucked in a corner. He wants to know where Spike is and when Willow and Giles refuse to answer he throws Dawn out the window. In the meantime, Buffy and Spike continue arguing, he confronts her about her only wanting him because of his soul and she denies it, they end up smooching against a tree (yeah!!!).

Chapter 15 - Heavenly

Giles held his breath as he leaned out the window to see Dawn freefalling to her death.

“DAWN!” he yelled, outstretching his hand in an instinctive but feeble attempt to save her.

His heart seemed to freeze in his chest at the sight of her body suddenly being engulfed in a thick blue cloud of smoke, which broke her fall. Only then did his brain seem to assimilate Willow’s chanting coming from behind him.

He watched her closely; her eyes were closed, her body shook slightly as she used all of her energy to maintain the mystical cloud just long enough to get Dawn closer to the ground. Slowly, the smoke drifted down the building, carefully carrying its precious cargo to safe shores. His gaze drifted back to Willow as he noticed her unsteadiness and shakiness increasing exponentially as her strength was being drained out of her.

******************************************************

She felt her legs buckle under her when his hand snaked its way under her drenched shirt and his lips grazed down her neck. Her mind wandered, her fingers clung to his black t-shirt, pulling it upwards, desperate to feel his marble skin.

“Ah!” he hissed in pain and she immediately pulled away from him.

“Are you-“ she began asking but he silenced her by capturing her mouth with his.

“Mmmm…” she tried to speak and eventually pushed him far enough to let out: “Are you ok?”

He answered by vehemently nodding before smashing his mouth to hers. His skilful fingers found their way to her shirt and proceeded by undoing her buttons. He broke the kiss for a second, his forehead rested on the hard wooden surface of the tree, as he looked down at the white lacy bra she was wearing.

“God I missed this.” He mumbled drunkenly with a satisfied grin over his lips.

She smiled, the rain bathing her features as she stared up at the sky. A chill ran down her spine as his tongue glide over her neck down her collarbone. Sluggishly, his mouth dipped between her lace-covered breasts, taking in her scent as he hungrily sipped the drops of rain that nestled there. His fingers ran over the tender skin of her bare stomach down to the waistband of her jeans. She held her breath in anticipation as he slowly unbuckled her belt and, as he proceeded with undoing her denims, his mouth returned to hers.

Buffy jumped up as a deafening thunder roared above and around them, however Spike remained oblivious to it all as he concentrated on disposing of her shirt.

“Spike…” she tried to speak but at the feel of his tongue sliding around her earlobe she lost her trail of thought. She swallowed hard and struggled with semantics and syntaxes as she attempted to construct a phrase with a minimum amount of logic. The pathetic result was: “Rain… bad…” she paused and swallowed breathless once more: “Cave… now.”

The vampire remained unaware of his surroundings as her shirt dropped flimsily to the muddy floor and his hands now focussed on unclasping her bra.

“Sp...Spike…” She pulled on his hair, forcing him to look up drunkenly into her eyes as she breathed: “Cave. Now!”

He gave her one last intoxicated look before his hands slid under her thighs and lifted her, her legs enveloping his waist.

“Spike, you’re wounded, you-“ Buffy held her breath as the vampire stumbled his way to the mine under the pouring rain. “I can walk.” She insisted but he shook his head and when she attempted to speak again he sealed her lips with his own.

His tongue plundered its way into her mouth, exploring it with desperate hunger as his fingers dug into her thighs with bruising force. Buffy opened her eyes dreamily for a second and noticed the vampire was moving in the wrong direction. Reluctantly she broke the passionate kiss and breathed:

“The mines are…” she paused to take in much needed air: “are that way.”

“Uh? What?” Spike looked in the direction her small index finger was pointing and nodded. “Oh, right!” And once more he pulled her in for a kiss but as he tried simultaneously to walk he tripped on a tree root sending them both tumbling to the muddy ground.

Buffy let out a small cry as she felt his whole weight fall on top of her but she soon forgot it as his tongue grazed over hers feverishly inviting her to a primitive dance which she gladly accepted. Soon her small hands joined in as they slid under his shirt and pulled it over his head exposing his marble chest to the crystal raindrops and the mucky brown ground. Buffy couldn’t help letting out a content sigh at the feel of his cool skin against her burning one. She opened her eyes as his mouth drifted south, down her neck and over her collarbone, his slick fingers pulling at the straps of her now brownish bra as his teeth grazed over the sensitive skin of her shoulder.

Between moans and satisfied sighs their hands hastily hovered over clothes desperately trying to dispose of them. Soon Buffy’s bra abandoned near a tree was closely followed by her denims. In the meantime, she struggled with the buttons of his jeans, but the vampire came to her rescue, quickly disposing of the black/brown pants. Now, the only thing between them and pure bliss was a thin lay of cotton she was wearing, which a normal person would call underwear, but right then, they considered it to be an annoying and useless piece of clothing. Without warning and in a blink of an eye the vampire ripped the offending item off her, replacing the soft fabric with his experienced fingers as they moved up her thigh.

A wicked grin spread across his face as he noticed her catch her breath in anticipation to his touch. Purposely, he delayed the inevitable, tracing circles over the sensitive skin of her inner thigh as his lips played with her collarbone. Instinctively, she bucked her thighs upwards, her body begging him for his touch. In his mind he imaged how long he could keep her in that agonizing wait but when he heard a moan coming from her he found his finger plunging deep inside her heat.

Buffy threw her head back and let out a strangled cry, thrusting her hips against his hand. A second sob followed as his lips trailed their way down to one perfectly shaped breast and took her erect nipple into his mouth. Her hand instinctively came to rest over his head; her fingers losing themselves in his thick, nearly white, hair while his own fingers explored her long neglected depths.

She could feel it building inside of her and the more it grew the closer she wanted him to be. It was too much to bare and she moved his hand away from her centre. Spike was stunned for a second, not understanding what he had done wrong. He sighed in relief as he felt her legs encircling him, her hands resting over his hips pushing them against hers.

“Please…” she moaned, the desperation thick in her voice but she didn’t care, if begging was what it took, then that was exactly what she would do.

She looked up at him with supplicant eyes and met two electric blue ones staring back at her. Silently he positioned himself at her entrance; she held her breath in anticipation, but never broke eye contact, even as the raindrops fell over her face. Slowly, he moved between her feminine folds, gently pushing them apart as he prepared to delve into her. His head moved over hers, effectively protecting her from the heavenly tears that bathed her perfect face and then he slowly moved into her. Her heat instantly enveloping him, pulling him into his own private concept of perfection.

“Ah!” they both let out in pure bliss as their bodies fused together.

Buffy’s eyes shot open at the intensity of the contact as did his, just as it had happen almost a year before, in an abandoned and nearly demolished building.

Spike swallowed hard as he tried to concentrate, to make this last an eternity, but the way she was moving, the way her walls clung around him, surrounded him, squeeze him, it seemed an impossible task. “God, so tight!” was the mantra that invaded his mind and that he desperately tried to push away along with the primitive moans coming from the wildcat under him.

Composed and concentrated, he began to move in and out of her and the entire world seemed to break and crumble around them, leaving them alone in a cloudy and heavenly world of their own.

Laying in a bed of grass and mud the two lovers remained oblivious to the storm and the sopping dirt that covered their naked bodies. As the rain continued to pour over them, the thunder roaring in the skies masked the loud and frenzied cries, sobs and moans of their frantic lovemaking.

***********************************************

Giles let out a loud sigh as he saw Dawn being safely dropped on the wet asphalt of the street before the mystic cloud disappeared.

“Thank God!” he whispered to himself as he turned to see a drained Willow sprawled on the floor. “Willow!” he called out, coming to kneel next to her unconscious figure.

Anger boiled inside of the madman.

“How dare- Ahhhhhhhhh!” he wasn’t able to finish his sentence as the same intense and excruciating pain seemed to take him over.

Giles jumped up at the inhuman scream and even Xander was brought back from his momentary coma, sitting up and staring at the sight of Ethan, clutching his head between his strong hands, covering his face as he continued to howl in pain.

“We have to get out of here.” Giles warned the younger man.

Xander nodded, snapping out of his fear struck daze and coming to kneel next to Willow.

“What happen?” he asked.

“There’s no time for explanations now.” Giles’ strong voice hovered over the savage screams of the madman. “Willow!” he called out, but had no response. He tapped lightly on her face, trying to bring her back to consciousness. Thankfully, after a few more tried the reborn witch opened her eyes.

“Giles?” she asked confused as he helped her stand up.

Suddenly, Ethan began to move erratically, stumbling over furniture, tipping over a large vase sending it crashing to the floor with a loud thud.

“Can you walk?” Giles asked Willow, trying to ignore the madman.

“I think so.” The witch answered.

“Good. Let’s go.” He ordered as he moved to take Clem’s arm and placing it around his neck as he pulled the demon to his feet and attempted to drag him out of the apartment. Seeing the strain the librarian was under, Willow came to his aid, taking Clem’s other arm as they moved toward the door.

In the meantime, Ethan continued his rampage, destroying everything in his unpredictable path.

“Come on, honey.” Xander spoke to the unconscious vengeance demon, taking her into his arms and lifting her off the couch, closely following the others.

Before crossing the threshold he looked back. What he saw would keep him up for a few nights at least. Ethan’s hands moved, revealing his disfigured face. It was then that the young man realised that Ethan Rayne had already died, probably a some time ago, the only thing left was a thousand imprisoned demons fighting for dominance over a human shaped carcass.

 

 

Next

Review - Makes chapters come way quicker! ;)