RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Protel Database & Part Numbers

I found that Mr. Lomax's suggestion of saving the LIB, SCH files as ASCII, I
was able to open them in Excel do a Find and Replace and Change the "Part
Field 1" Heading to my heading.  Saved it as a text file and was able to
open it with Protel again.  Now they're my Headings.  Getting closer to my
goal.
Thanks
Jason Van Dellen