[PROTEL EDA USERS]: Multiple GND nets and I want no plane connection for one of them...

Hey... I was going to ask the question where I have multiple different GND
nets and I do not want some of the pads to connect to the GND plane
(separate higher current return to a starred ground connection).

But I was able to make a pad class and make a rule for plane connect style
(no connect) with this pad class... works pretty slick...  so I guess I
answered my own question...

FYI
-chris