Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Print/Preview crash system

On a related note, I found out that Protel likes to crash when there are other
netowrk applications running. In addition, when I first installed it, it would
keep on crashing several times and I couldn't even start a new design (of any
sort). Shutting the computer after installing it and then running it did the
trick. There's something buggy about the whole installation process... These
days, it has some issues in the Print Preview mode - it sometimes generates a
blank sheet when I preview (and I made sure that all the settings were right).

Hans