RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Print/Preview crash system

<x-flowed>
At 10:42 AM 9/11/00 -0400, Susan Scott wrote:

>But what the heck is RSRCMTR.exe?
>Do I want it and if I do how can I get it?

If you've got Windows, you've got it. Start/Programs/Accessories/System
Tools/Resource Monitor.

I run Norton System Doctor, which includes a resource monitor, but System
Doctor itself takes up a fair amount of resource, so sometimes I shut
Norton down and use the Windows monitor.

marjan@vom.com
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433