Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Protel / Specctra problems

Todd,
Spectra like Protel will obey the most outward keep out as your  board
outline.  Spectra will also obey layer keep outs and fills.  All of the
design rules are passed on to spectra including classes and from/ tos   I do
not think that there is any advantage to specifying them in Spectra over
Protel.  If  you define them in Protel the information stays with the DDB
file.

not sure if this is enough help for you, let me know specifically what you
are trying to do

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick Md