RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Print/Preview crash system

Dear Rudolf

You can say that again!  The fun just starts. Now that the bad print preview
is on the design manager tree it will try to load on each re-start of
Protel. When it gets to the bad part it hangs again.  It would be very
helpful if Protel had a command line switch that would evoke a blank design
manager screen rather than load the last setup.

As for the fix I think it is related to system resources. Print preview
needs a lot. Try closing all unused libraries and data bases. This may free
up resources preview.

Charlie