Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Protel vs Pads ?

Just look at PADS interface, windows compatibitity,  etc,  Its an old DOS
dinosaur that hasnt been properly upgraded recently.     I know alot of PADS
users that are just now getting the message about what they are missing in
features and value and finally looking at "other" products.  I use both
products but I agree with Micky   Protel 99se smokes PADS.  If  you want to
objectively evaluate both programs,   make a list of what you  think you
need in a design tool, get evals from both companies  then check off two
columns.  Add them up    Protel will win

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick MD