Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Hello

I'm one of the "silent majority". I've been using Protel since ver 2.8. I've
also use accel, eagle,orcad, mentor and pads. For me Protel is the easiest
to use and the most bang for the buck. I've used Protel se sp5 with win98
and 2k and found that most of the problems have been either windows problems
or hardware compatability problems with windows. Which is not to say that SE
doesn't have it's problems, but by monitoing this news group and a little playing
around,
I've figured a way around 99% of them.
The biggest hangup for me has been the poor performance of the autorouter.

Dave Potter