Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Re: PLD support

Roger wrote:

> I use Xilinx 3000 series parts, almost 10 years old. I tried the protel
> editor once, but the library parts (accumulator) were screwed (f...ked)
> up so I still fire up my old SDT 3 when I need to do work on these
> parts. I wish they would/could fix up the protel library/edit.

Yeah, I saw some really strange stuff going on in the library
parts, and found that when they imported a bunch of the
schematic parts some of the junction dots were lost.
I think I got no clock to a flip flop in a counter library part,
so it was real obvious that if one of the FFs inside a library
4-bit counter part doesn't have a clock, the library has a
problem.

Jon