RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: IMPORT NETLIST TO A DATABASE

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Hi, Guoqing,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>I can not understand you exactly, according to yours specification, I guess you wanna creat netlist form an exist board. If so, from the menu, select design &gt;&gt; netlist manager..., then the netlist manager dialogue box should be opened, from the menu button (left-down corner), select creat netlist from connected copper. then it will be ok.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Best Regards,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Luo.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>-----Original Message-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>From: guoqing xiao [<A HREF="mailto:gxiao@pacbell.net">mailto:gxiao@pacbell.net</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2000 1:57 AM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>Subject: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: IMPORT NETLIST TO A DATABASE</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Can somebody tell me how to include a netlist into the Protel SE 99</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>database.&nbsp; The original PCB does not have a netlist linked to it.&nbsp; I tried</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>to add a netlist to it but was forced to generate another database.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Sincerely,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Guoqing Xiao</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Checkpoint Technologies</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

</P>