Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
No Regretz

***Dru***
Jeanna led us onto the huge bus, which consisted of 10 bunks 'how convenient', a kitchen, a bathroom 'only one??' and the entertainment room.


"Guys? Your new bus mates are here," Jeanna called, leading us out of the crowded hallway of bunks into the larger kitchen.
AJ and Howie walked out of the entertainment room. "Hi," said AJ, who didn't sound all too pleased.
I glanced at the other girls, but they too looked puzzled, "Hi AJ, Howie," I said, trying to break the ice.
Jeanna looked around when they didn't say anything else, "Where are the rest of you?"
"Nick and Brian are playing basketball out behind the studio and Kevin is, well, he's somewhere," said Howie with a shrug.
"All right well I'll leave you to get aquinted, the bus will be taking you to your hotel soon, and tomorrow you'll be coming back here to meet Fatima," said Jeanna, and then she left the bus.


Howie and AJ rolled there eyes and plopped down in the kitchen chairs.
Dessa cleared her throught, "I'm Dessa and-".
AJ cut her off, "And these are all your Spice Girl wanna be members, I know."
My mouth (and probably everyone elses) nearly dropped to the floor.
"Excuse me?" I could tell Dessa was trying hard not to slug him.
He rolled his eyes again, "You think we want you guys here? Pfft, why would we want a stupid girl group touring with US?"
Dessa was practically choking with rage, "What the hell are you talking about? Stupid girl group? What does that make you? A superior boy group?"
Dessa was shouting now and Kassia stepped forward, "What's your problem, you were the ones who picked us at the audition!"
Howie scoffed, "Well it was you, two 10 year olds, or a selection of 5 Britney groupies."
All five of us were ready to murder AJ and Howie, but we were interrupted when Nick and Brian returned from their basketball game.
Nick looked from each one of us over, "So, they're here."
I noticed how he said 'they' as if 'they' were disgusting pieces of trash.
Brian frowned, "I didn't know they were coming this soon."
Kassia scowled, "Hello, 'they' are in the room!"
Brian glanced at her, "Dayum, how old are you? 16? 17?"
Kassia's eyes blazed, "How old are you? 40? 45?"
"ALRIGHT!" I jumped as Kelby shouted, for everyone to shut up, "Why are you guys being so difficult?"
"Because, we wanted a quality opening act, someone who deserves to introduce us," stated Nick.
"Oh, like Willa Ford was QUALITY?!?!" I shot back, offended and ready to claw his freakin' eyes out.
Again Kelby stepped forward, "Then why are we here if you don't want us to be?"
"Because our managers thought you were the best out of all the teenyboppers who tried out," said Kevin, coming up behind Brian.
Finally, Kassia had heard enough and she stormed out of the kitchen, and off of the bus.
"Kass!" Kelby called after her, taking off behind her.
The three of us who remained shot the 'evil' Backstreet Boys a menacing glare and exited the bus.

***Nick***
I smiled smugly, "Only our first day and we've ran them off the bus!"
The others laughed, well, all except Brian, "I feel bad," he mumbled.
I groaned, "Brian I thought you agreed we'd do everything we can do get them off of this tour."
He shrugged, "They're good singers you guys."
"Yeah, sure, here's the headlines, 'Backstreet Boys take on Spice Girls the 2nd as Opening Act'."
Brian had better not go making friends with them.

* * *

***Dru***
We all sat glumly in the parking lot of the studio. "Four months with these creeps... you guys, we've officialy made it to hell," said Kelby sadly.

Kassia was near tears, "I can't believe Brian is so mean... I always thought he was such a gentleman, and sweet and then he goes and insults me like that and-" she stopped because the tears were slowly slipping from the corners of her eyes.
Kass had always looked younger than her 23 years and it irked her. Especially now that Brian had meantioned it.
Kelby leaned over and hugged her cousin, "Kass, it's OK, who needs them, we're gunna make it, to hell with the Backstreet Bastards!"
We all nodded and I mumbled softly in agreement, "To hell with them."


Dessa led the way back to the bus and we marched into the entertainment room, ignoring the 'other' presence.
I snatched the remote out of Nicks hand and flicked the TV onto MuchMusic.
"What the hell?" yelled a shocked Nick.
I just ignored him, I loved bugging him already.
"Give that back you stupid bitch!" he was still yelling at me, and I was still ignoring him.
I glanced at Tilly and smiled happily, "Hey look, O-Towns on!"
I suppose Nick finally realized I wasn't going to answer him and he wasn't going to get the remote back, so he sat and grumbled, "O-Town bites ass."
I opened my mouth to begin arguing, but Tilly slapped her hand over it so I sat quietly.

* * *

***Fatima***
The next morning the bus brought the girls back to the studio, and I smiled both groups walked inside. "Hello! I'm Fatima."
They introduced themselves and I sent the boys outside until it was their turn.
After I'd taught them the dance and they rehearsed it, I started up a convo. "So, what do you think of the guys?"
All five of them looked disgusted, "We hate them."
I was pretty shocked, I hadn't heard many girls say that in the last few years.
"Why?!"
"They're rude, they don't want us here."
I laughed, "That can't be true, you wouldn't be here if they didn't want you."
"Well they are," said Nick and he came back inside for his basketball. "Nick Carter! What's wrong with you?" I had never known Nick not to like 5 beautiful girls.
He didn't answer and left again.

***Dru***
Two hours later, us No Regretz girls were finished rehearsing.
"Dru, would you go get the guys please?" asked Fatima, supposedly forgetting the tension.
I hesitated and then relented, going out the studio's back door to get them. "Fatima wants you guys inside now," I said as I approached the 5 basketball players.
They dropped the ball and headed inside.
As Nick passed me, he smiled slyly and mumbled, "Thanx Drucinda."
I stopped dead in my tracks, How did he know my full name? NO ONE knew my full name!
Suddenly aware that he had left, I raced inside after him.
He was starting the routine for 'Everyone' when I stormed up to him, grabbing him by the shirt coller and bringing his face close to mine, "Did you tell anyone?" I shouted at him.
He just grinned at me.
"Carter, I swear to GOD you don't want to mess with me!"
His grin widened,"I haven't told anyone."
Relieved, I released his shirt and breathed deeply, "You're lucky kid."
As I started to walk back towards the girls he laughed, "Although, I don't know how long I can keep a name like that to myself."

***Kassia***
When Dru joined the rest of us, we looked at her quizically, "What was that all about?" asked Dessa glancing towards Nick.
Dru shrugged, "Nothing."
I guess she didn't want us to know, although, that was strange for her.


On the way back out to the bus, after our long day with Fatima, Brian approached us.
"Hi," he said a little shyly.
I was surprised he hadn't come over to attack me with insults.
He sighed, "I'm sorry about all of this, I guess we were just a little hesitant about having a girl group tour with us..."
I raised my eyebrows, "Don't you mean Spice Girl wannabes?"
He chuckled, "I'm sorry about that too, you guys are really talented."
"Are you apolgizing for all 5 five of you?" asked Dessa, probably hoping the tension between her and Kevin could be left behind.
He shook his head sadly, "No, I'm sorry, they're really pig headed..."
So for the first time since we'd gotten there, I smiled.

* * *

Chapter 3
Chapter Index