Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
No Regretz

***Dru***
I was getting very, very sick of everyone getting along. They all made me wanna gag. After everything those dumbasses had put us through, they didn't even care. What happened to making it without them and 'to hell with them'? They were even getting along with *cringe* Nick.

Anyway, after I endured that awful night in the room, I felt like I never wanted to see his face again. So I hid out on the tour bus, rather than in the hotel, thinking there was less of a chance of seeing him. This worked out pretty good, but too soon our break was over and we were all back on the bus again. Everytime we saw each other we burst into an arguement, until one day, nothing was held back.

It started out as just a normal arguement, him insulting my singing, me insulting his. Him saying I was just a dumb bimbo, me saying he was just a dumb male with a huge ego, and then of course, me getting into the Willa thing. Seems this time, he'd heard enough Willa crap though.
"So what! FUCKING HELL DRU, CAN'T YOU DROP THAT? I BET YOU'VE NEVER EVEN HAD A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP IN YOUR LIFE!" he was shouting so loud he'd turned red in the face.
"You know shit Nick! You know shit about me! As a matter of fact I'm in a serious relationship right this minute!"
I'd left my boyfriend Ryan back home.
Nick scoffed, "Oh, of course, the famous Ryan! The guy who screws every girl he see's while you're gone! A lot of good he does for you."
I was shocked, I thought he was kidding at first, I mean, not even him, the lowest of the low could resort to that. The times my boyfriend had slept with other women had seriously hurt me. And now Nick was throwing it back in my face.
When he didn't take it back, and I felt tears forming in my eyes. "Listen you fucking asshole, that's none of your damn business, and he does more for me than your fat ass EVER could!"
(Authors note: Nick is not fat, by no means, but, for the sake of the story, Dru let it slip that she thinks he could lose a few pounds *My opinion is not the same as my characters*)
I half wished I hadn't said it, but I was reeling at his insult.
Before I had the chance to apologize, but after I saw his hurt expression, I took off.

***Nick***
I was stunned, not at what Dru had said, but, at what I had said. And I hadn't even taken it back. I watched as she took off, and I knew I must have looked hurt after she made her little comment. I just stood there, I would have stood there all night if Tilly and AJ hadn't of been there.
"Nick, sit the hell down man, before you die of shock or something," AJ led me over to the couch and Tilly looked undecided about whether to kill me or feel bad for me.
Finally she sighed, "You both deserved that."
AJ nodded, "But that was fucked up Nick."
"I know."
"Then why'd you say it?"
"Don't know."
Again Tilly sighed, "We all knew it was going to come down to this, the final showdown."
AJ rolled his eyes, "Not our problem, if they weren't so immature, they wouldn't have do deal with this."
"I'm sitting right here you guys," I growled at them.


The rest of the night passed by like normal, only without Dru, because she still hadn't come back to the bus.


At about one in the morning, all of us sleeping, the phone rang. I waited until it had rang four times, then realized no one else was getting it, so I crawled out of my bunk.
"Hello?" I answered groggily.
"May I speak to Miss. Grant please?" I stood confused for a few seconds, who was Miss Grant? I was about to declare that they had the wrong number, when it hit me, Dessa Grant.
"Just a sec." I set down the phone and woke Dessa.
"Oh what do you want kid? I was sleeping."
"Phone."
I trailed behind her into the kitchen.
She picked up the phone and yawned, "Hello?"
Suddenly her eyes flew wide open and with urgency she thanked the caller and slammed down the phone.
"What's wrong Dessa?"
She looked at me seriously, "Dru was in a car accident."
I thought I was stunned before. Now I was more than stunned, I was numb. Everything became a blur, until I realized Kevin was shoving me out of the bus and into the hospital parking lot.

Chapter 5
Chapter Index