RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: ODBC Updated - DDBs now won't open!!!

<x-flowed>
At 02:08 PM 9/8/00 -0700, Tony Karavidas wrote:

>Protel, please change the 'down arrow'  to some name so we can "talk"
>about it properly.

I want to pick up on this one. I've seen a lot of new users who have missed
what was on the down-arrow menu; it doesn't appear the way we expect menus
to appear. Perhaps it should have a name instead, like "Client."

I do recommend to new users that they explore every menu, to see what is
there. It can also be useful to test what happens in various contexts when
you right-click on the window. It used to be that this was the only way,
for example, to access the command that assigns connected nets to free
primitives.

marjan@vom.com
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690