Re: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Print/Preview crash system

In a message dated 9/11/00 1:05:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, marjan@vom.com
writes:

> If you've got Windows, you've got it. Start/Programs/Accessories/System
>  Tools/Resource Monitor.

But you might have to rerun the Windows installation, depending on the
options you selected during the original install. I recall Resource Monitor
(RSRCMTR.EXE) being under "System Tools" or something like that, on the
options which Windows allows for a custom install. I don't think it gets
installed by default - but if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone here will correct
me!

Steve Hendrix