[PROTEL EDA USERS]: Mr Karavidas' mail bounceback.

<x-flowed>
At 05:25 PM 9/13/00 -0700, Tony Karavidas wrote:
>The reason I said "test" is because I answered this question a while ago and
>my mail bounced for some odd reason.

Tony, your mail came through to the list. You got a bounce from a piece of
mail sent by the list to an individual on vacation or whose server was cut
off or something like that. I see these from time to time.

marjan@vom.com
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433