Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Chapter 43

You're the whisper of a summer breeze
You're the kiss that puts my soul at ease
What I'm sayin'is
I'm into you
Here's my story
And the story goes
You give love
You get love
And more than heaven knows
You're gonna see …
-Paula Abdul, “Rush, Rush”

Before Taryn and Isaac parted ways in Chicago, they decided that they would get together for an extended vacation over Iris’ spring break, which fell on the week of March 22.

Camilla had a timeshare on Cocoa Beach in Orlando that she wouldn’t be using, and she offered it to them. Melissa would go as well, and Taryn even convinced Isaac to invite Taylor and Zac along.

“They’re working as hard as you are,” Taryn reminded Isaac. “They deserve a vacation too.”

Unable to argue with Taryn’s logic, Taylor and Zac were onboard for the trip. It was agreed that they would take flights in and meet at the timeshare on the morning of March 22.

Taryn and the girls were the first to arrive at the condo. Upon inspection of the upstairs, they discovered the timeshare had three bedrooms. Iris and Melissa staked claim to the biggest of them. It was painted pale pink and had a king-sized canopy bed.

Taryn chose the smallest and coziest room, which was painted light green and had a queen-sized bed, for herself and Isaac, leaving the mid-sized, blue room with twin beds for Taylor and Zac.

After she had hung up the clothes in her suitcase that she feared would wrinkle, she changed into a big white cotton t-shirt and jean shorts. She then ventured downstairs into the open, airy living room.

The entire front of the condo was glassed in, and Taryn stood taking in the magnificent view of the beach. She had been to Florida many times before, but now, knowing that she would be sharing it with Isaac, it just seemed that much more beautiful.

She slid the doors open, and stood breathing in the ocean air. She marveled at the blue sky. It was going to be a great vacation.

She heard the bustle of people at the door, and hurried to the foyer to greet the Hanson brothers as they hauled their suitcases in.


On to Chapter 44
Back to Chapter 42
Home