.e.y.e.s. banner

+ updates +       + disclaimer +


M E N U

home

the webmistress

the galleries

the fanfiction

the animé character   of the month

the extras

the links

the polls

the guestbook

blue + green

©2002 aoi-midori


Angel's Smile
<iisnoopyzz>



Part: 1/1
Genre: ?????
Pairing: SenRu
Disclaimer: Slam Dunk characters are own by Inoue Takehiko

*Special thanks to Nicky, the first person who though that i have talent and for proof reading this and telling me what he though. You are the best.


Have you ever seen an angel smile?

Well I have and I will never forget that day. It was at the practice match against Ryonan High School. On that day, I finally found a worthy opponent, his name was Akira Sendoh.

I saw him across the room, when he first entered the room, immediately like a magnet he had drawn everyone's attention toward him without even trying. He had a smile like an angel, for the first time in my life I feel drawn to someone and had an urge that I never had before.

An urge to smile back at him and share his joy. But once our eyes meet rather than smiling at him, I found myself staring at him with my cold blue eyes and my stone cold face out of habit at his warm smiling brown ones.

The practice match was a tough one and even though I didn't want to admit it, Akira Sendoh was better than me. It was my fault that we lost, but I will not take the defeat. I will practice harder than I ever had before and become a better basketball player than him and become #1 in Japan.

To be the best of all, which is what I have made myself, promised and I intended to keep that promised. Which means that the next time I meet with my smiling angel, I will defeat him. As much as it pains me knowing that I will be the one taking my angel's smile away and replace it with a frown I know that I have no other choice.

As fate had taken control, I fulfilled my destiny, I have accomplished what I always want and the price was the smile of my angel. It happen at our next meeting, the IH qualifying tournament's final. Ever since Shohoku and Ryonan both lost to Kainan, I know that the match will be the end for one of us.

Today's match means that either Shohoku or Ryonan will be at the IH tournament. Even though Sendoh and me are almost evenly match, but because I have better teammates (yes, I admit that proclaimed tensai helped, GRRR) than Sendoh, which makes all the differences.

I remember seeing his disappointed look and I know that at that moment I have succeed. Yes, I have taken my angel's smile away, and ever since that day, I started to wonder if I could ever put it back to his face. To see my angel smile again will be next challenge, and I intended to conquer all my challenges.

Kaede Rukawa


Well, to anyone who read this and angel's tear, I hope you like my little contribution to a little fan world known as SenRu. As always comments will be greatly appreciated. iisnoopyzz :)