.e.y.e.s. banner

+ updates +       + disclaimer +


M E N U

home

the webmistress

the galleries

the fanfiction

the animé character   of the month

the extras

the links

the polls

the guestbook

blue + green

©2002 aoi-midori


Angel's Tear
<iisnoopyzz>



Part: 1/1
Genre: ?????
Pairing: SenRu
Disclaimer: Slam Dunk characters are own by Inoue Takehiko


Have you ever seen an angel shed a tear?

Well, I never thought about the question till I saw Rukawa cry over the defeat from Kainan Basketball team. I was there, even though no one saw me. I told myself that I was just going there to check out the competition, but I know that I couldn't lie to myself further. I was there, because I couldn't resist the chance to sneak a peek at my crush. Yes, my crush, the most sought after guy in the Kanagawa district Kaede Rukawa. I admit, the first time that I noticed that I have more than a friendly feeling toward him, I was scared but knowing that I couldn't escape fate. I accepted, even welcome the feelings. The first time we met was at Ryonan High School, I was entice by his deep blue eyes and his ambition to become the best. For the first time, playing against him, a worthy opponent I found the will the give all I have. At that time, I didn't know that I would love him, yes now I know what I feel for him.

I will never forget that day. It was a tough match, but we won, however I know that next time it will be harder to defeat them. At the end, even I have doubts about who will win. But I know that in order to keep him interest in me, I have to be better than him.

He is my inspiration, but ironic as it seems, he is also the reason that I defeated Shohoku High School with a score of 87 to 86. At the end of the match, I put on my famous smile and shook his hands and told him that it was a good match. And even though he gave me his cold stare, I still smile and from that day on, I was never able to put his face out of my mind. Yes, I often wondered if I was being stupid going after a guy, in a world where prejudice was everywhere and against everything. I created more trouble for myself. To outsiders, I may have what seems to be the perfect life: a great basketball player, a straight A student, many friends, and a great future.

But life threw me a curve ball and given me a taste of the forbidden fruit and now I can't go back to my life, ignoring the emotions that I feel whenever he is around. Maybe I am being stupid, but I know that I will give anything to have my angel smile at me and tell me that he loved me. Maybe it seems stupid to everyone else, but for me that is enough.

So when someone asks me if I have seen an angel's tear, yes I have seen an angel's tear but I rather see an angel's smile. And I am about to go on the greatest journey of my life, on my quest to find an angel's smile, my angel. And who knows, maybe I will succeed and maybe I will fail, but I will never know till I try.

Akira Sendoh


Ok, I am done, don't flame me if it is crappy or if you are not a SenRu fan, and if you are not a SenRu fan, I guess most of my work won't seem appealing to you since I am devoted to them. All comments are welcome though even if it is a bad one HEHE got to go.

iisnoopyzz :)