Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
"Crystals and Messed Magic and Babies- Oh My!" by assassin9

Chapter 1

A/N: A/N: Inspiration, thy name is ?baby fic?. Well, every other section?s got one, why not ours?! ^_^ Anyway, I?ll attempt at a no-slash fic. Be proud. BTW, this is parts 1 & 2.

BRING BACK DIADEM!!! http://gopetition.com/info.php?petid=959

Disclaimer: wish I owned, but no.



PART 1:

A slight tremor caused the Diadem model to waver where it hung. A few gems tapped against one another, causing a light *tink!* to course through the room. Another tremor struck, harder this time, and the gems struck each other a bit fiercer. A third tremor, again, harder. The gems slammed against one another.

There was a long, silent, calm moment. The silence was finally broken by a sound not unlike ice cracking. A thin crack formed down the diamond representing Jewel. At that same exact moment, the Book of Magic in Helaine’s room tumbled to the ground, falling open to a specific page.

All across the Diadem, spells began malfunctioning. The model had been disrupted. Magic was once again corrupted.



PART 2:

Helaine dragged in the meat she had prepared. It would make a fine meal. Now, to cook it.

She turned to the fireplace. Currently, no fire was going, which was rather odd as Pixel usually had one going by now. She shrugged and prepared to create one. Shriker Kula prior, she murmured.

There was a bright flash, and then a piercing cry split the air.

Score and Pixel rushed into the room.

"What was that?!" Pixel exclaimed. He looked around the room. The fireplace was dark, a large slab of meat sat near there, and beside the slab was?!

"Is that..." Score started, "...H-Helaine...?"

Helaine's clothes were in a pile on the floor. Amidst the clothes was a small baby, cooing and blinking up at the two boys.

Score and Pixel looked at one another. "Oh boy..."




To Chapter 2
To Chapter 3
To Chapter 4

Back to The Archive