Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
"C, M M, & B- Oh My!"

Chapter 3

A/N: Wow, I haven't written in this in like eternity. @_@ But seeing as how sad you'd all be if I stopped writing, here's the next part. ^_~

PART 4:

As he opened the portal to Rawn, he scowled at Pixel. The redhead was coddling Baby Helaine, cooing and grinning like an idiot. It was amazing how maternal the boy had become. It was starting to scare Score a little.

He sighed. "C'mon, the portal is open."

Pixel looked up. “Okay, let‘s get going.”

The two stepped through and found themselves a short ways away from Shanara’s palace. They hurried across the snow-covered plateau. The drawbridge was down, so obviously Shanara was expecting them. They entered and found the sorceress awaiting them.

“Hello, boys. I saw the whole thing in my scrying pool.” A smile played over her lips. “It’s certainly odd that such a rudimentary spell could backfire and turn her into a baby. But she’s cute, isn’t she?” She took Baby Helaine from Pixel and tickled her chin, giggling.

Score rolled his eyes. “What is it with everyone and cute babies? I don’t see what the big deal is…”

Shanara quickly inspected the baby. “Just wrapped in a shirt? Not even a diaper? You two are so irresponsible!” she chided.

Pixel raised an eyebrow. “Well, that’s not exactly something we wanted to get into…”

Shanara sighed and carried Baby Helaine off, mumbling about irresponsible boys.



PART 5:

Oracle arrived on Jewel, inspecting the gem analog. The crack wasn’t too bad, and could be magically repaired once Score and Pixel found their way there.

Suddenly, a violent tremor shook the room. The attack had begun once more. But how to discover who was responsible?

Oracle exited the building (A/N: Yeah, there’s on outside now. ^_^) and looked skyward. He studied the sky for a few moments then gasped and disappeared.



PART 6:

Helaine cooed and tossed the now-empty bottle Shanara had given her. It hit Score in the back of the head.

“See! She doesn’t like me!” he cursed.

Pixel laughed and lifted the baby from the table. “Come on, Score, it’s not like she hit you on purpose. After all, she’s just a ba-”

He was cut off as Shanara gasped. She spun to face the two boys. “The situation on Jewel? It just got worse.”

(A/N: SUSPENSE!!!


To Chapter 2
To Chapter 3
To Chapter 4

Back to The Archive