.e.y.e.s. banner

+ updates +       + disclaimer +


M E N U

home

the webmistress

the galleries

the fanfiction

the animé character   of the month

the extras

the links

the polls

the guestbook

blue + green

©2002 aoi-midori

The Mysterious Cat
<iisnoopyzz>



Part: 5/6
Genre: no yaoi yet I am afraid
Pairing: SenRu
Disclaimer: Slam Dunk characters are own by Inoue Takehiko


The next day Rukawa showed up at Sendoh's house.


Rukawa: hey, Sendoh open the door
Sendoh: what, Rukawa you are here already? Come in, the door is open.
Rukawa open the door, expecting to see Sendoh, however he was greeted with the sight of Sendoh pouring some milk in a bowl for a little black cat.
Rukawa: I didn't know you have a cat. (walking over, he suddenly felt an urge to pet the cat)
Sendoh: oh, I didn't, actually I could have sworn that he found me, it was looking straight at me the day that I risked my life to save him from Fujima's car. I feel like his eyes are telling me "hey save me or you will be sorry" he kind of reminded me of someone I know.
Rukawa: what is the cat's name?
Sendoh: Kitsune (meaning fox)
Rukawa: huh, that is a weird name for a cat.
Sendoh: you know what I remember now
Rukawa: remember what?
Sendoh: whom Kitsune look like
Rukawa: who?
Sendoh: you.

Rukawa and Kitsune both looked at Sendoh as if he just lost his mind.


Kitsune: meow meow (no way do I look like that dork, you stupid human: meaning Sendoh)
Rukawa: I don't look like that dumb cat. (even if it is kinda of cute, continue to pet Kitsune)
Sendoh: (what are they (Rukawa and Kitsune) talking about, they act alike and have the same proud attitude) yeah, I am probably wrong you two look and act nothing alike. (Sendoh's strategy #1: to agree with Rukawa and prevent any fights) Come on lets go, before we are late.

So our two lovable basketball players got on Rukawa' s bicycle and Sendoh held on to Rukawa's slender waist on the whole way with his one good arm. He told Rukawa that he didn't want to fall on the way to school and break his other arm. Not that Rukawa minded it; he liked the feeling that Sendoh is depending on him. Finally, they made it to Ryonan high school safely unless you count the part where Rukawa fell asleep and a red sport car almost ran them over; good thing Sendoh was still awake. Sendoh managed to stir the wheel and avoid the angry driver, whom was cursing at them furiously. Still, they made it to school in one piece and on time, of course Sendoh mentally reminded himself to always watch the road when Rukawa is giving him a ride home on his bicycle.

Meanwhile in Shoyo high school, the captain of the basketball team, Kenji Fujima was acting weird, unlike his usually friendly self. Fujima was pissed off at everyone around him. Fujima told himself that he wouldn't be the same, weak Fujima whom everyone could just walk over. He will show Sendoh that he made the wrong choice and he WILL find out just whom Sendoh chose over him. He swears he will made them suffer, if he had to suffer so does everyone else. He will personally make it sure that Sendoh and his mysterious lover won't get together and that Ryonan basketball team won't make it to the IH competition.


Hanagata: Fujima are you ok, you don't seem like yourself today? Is something bothering you?
Fujima: hi, Hanagata, nothing is wrong; I just realized that in life if you want something, you should just go for it. It is my fault that I didn't but now I am going to make sure that it will never happen again. Life is full of choices and I chose to change my mistakes.
Hanagata: what?
Fujima: never mind, Hanagata could you tell everyone that I won't be at practice today, I have a personal emergency. And do me a favor; take charge of today's practice, thanks I owe you one. (walk away with a look of determination)
Hanagata: (thinking: "I have to find out what is bothering Fujima and I should set him up with someone, he looks like a little kid who is lost and lonely just waiting for the right person to come alone and take care of him.")

However, what Hanagata doesn't know is that Fujima had just made a decision that will alter the lives of three people, Sendoh, Rukawa, and Fujima, himself. Yesterday, after Sendoh's rejection, Fujima went home and drowned himself with liquors, hoping to forget his sorrow. Still unable to help himself, the next day, Fujima decide to drive by Sendoh's house before going to school, hoping to catch a glimpse of the object of his affection. But what Fujima saw anger him more than anything. The sight of Sendoh and Rukawa together raised rage in him. At first, Fujima couldn't remember who the boy was, but then he remembered the match last year at Tomigaoka Middle School and the star player who got everyone's attention. He was none other than Rukawa Kaede. And from the look of it Rukawa got more than talent and skill in basketball, he has captured Sendoh's heart. But if he, Kenji Fujima, can't have Sendoh, neither would anyone else.

That day after school Rukawa was giving Sendoh a ride home on his bicycle. And just when Sendoh was about to steal a kiss from Rukawa, a flash of red passed before their eyes. Rukawa being too surprised to move just stood in place with a look of pure astonishment. Fujima's decision was to take Sendoh with him, by crashing into them, Fujima had hoped to end his life and take the love of his life, Akira Sendoh with him. He wants his life to have no regrets. But for Fujima, what he got was certainly what he didn't wish for.


Comments???????????

Wawawaaaaaaa,^^...I just fail my road test today and I need to take my anger out at someone, so I finally finish this chapter out of rage. But I am still mad, god I hate that stupid instructor and the stupid car that I took.

Sorry if you hate it!!!!!!!!!!! But I have to hurt someone; so don't hate me because I hurt Sendoh, Rukawa and Fujima. (I think there will be yaoi next chapter, to make up for this chapter) Oh god my next road test is July 3, and I am going to fail again, drowning myself with pity Bye, didn't meant to trouble you with my pitiful life

iisnoopyzz :(

four // six