~*~Jamie-chan's Gundam Wing Fanfic Archive~*~
Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Hello everyone! My name is Jamie, and you can call me Jamie-chan. Welcome to my Gundam Wing fanfic site! Here, you'll find Yaoi, Lemon, Lime, Het, Yuri, and Vidfics (once I get them all)! I have no problem with any of the above.

To send me a fic, e-mail me at this address. To read the guidlines, go here. Don't worry, there aren't many, and they aren't too strict! I hate ultra-strict guidelins -- NO yaoi, ONLY yaoi, NO yuri, ONLY yuri, NO relena, PRO-relena... It's a pain!!!!!!! If I have any broken links, please notify me.

NOTICE: Everyone who has submitted fics to me and either not recieved a reply or not seen their work put up, PLEASE email me! Likely is that I lost your fic AND your email!!! In the process of clearing my Inbox, I deleted many fics and Emails I did NOT HAVE SAVED! This goes out especially to Sarah and Blue!!!!!

Navigation

My Fics
Non-Yaoi/Yuri/Shounen Ai/Shoujo Ai Fics
Yaoi/Yuri/Shounen Ai/Shoujo Ai Fics
Contests
NEW - !!Midis!!


_Feature Authors_

Demeter
Sara and Blue

Friend's Sites,
General Sites of Interest,
Other GW Sites

Voice of the Mist's Site - Mistlands

Darkflame (aka Chibi Trowa)'s Gundam Wing fanfic site - great place!

I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T. W.O.M.E.N. One of Demeter's sites. Demeter is one of our feature writers.


Proud to be PRO RELENA!Proud to be PRO WUFFY!
Proud to be PRO WUFFY.. AGAIN! POOOSER!Proud to be PRO DOROTHY!
Open your Mind open your Heart - Pro Yaoi/Yuri


~|*|~Jamie-chan's Gundam Wing Fanfic Archive~|*|~ GuestBook

SIGN it!

READ it!


RINGS

This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit here.
Updates
03-24-02 Ummm preeeetty much all I did was alter the ring code above. *sighs* I know I have a lot of new stuff to add, but my site Pretty Soldier Sailor Cosmos: Eternal Blue has taken up almost all of my time.
12-23-01 I have, as you can see if you're a vet of this site, changed the layout of the Index page. Changes in other areas may come later. I *heart* tables ^-^
12-22-01 Added Jamie-chan's Midis! Currently has Final Fantasy 2 midis, Sailor Moon midis, and Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross midis. Will eventually have Gundam Wing, Evangelion, Tenchi Muyou!, and more!
12-22-01 Added Elffy-chan's fic, Twist of Fate.
12-15-01 Added Elffy-chan's fic, Waltz With Me. ^^
12-13-01 Added Elffy-chan's fic, And Then He Smiled! Elffy-chan's first ^^ And our first submission in a while...
9-2-01 Added Teng's fic, , our 1st Crossover, "Labyrinth". Moved all Yaoi/Yuri fanfics to /yaoiyuri directory. Moved all Nonyaoi fanfics to /nonyaoi directory. Moved all crossover fanfics to /crossovers directory. That is all.
9-1-01 Added Ken's fic, Here's to the Night, a vidfic.
8-25-01 Added fics by Blue and Sara in Nonyaoi Section. Includes: The Moment of Arrival, Huston We Have No Cheese, and others.
8-23-01 Created Contests! Go and see! Enter, even! The current contests will be running until December 31, 2001!
7-11-01 Placed all of Demeter's fics into a new DIRECTORY. The links elsewhere may not be functioning, as I may not have yet altered them to lead to their new home in the directory. Also added Scars: Chapter Four by Demeter.
4-26-01 Added "Relena Essay" to nonyaoi section. By Demeter. I suggest all pro- and anti-Relena activists should go and read that! It's well thought out, and gets right to the point.
4-23-02 Added "Big Man with a Big Gun" to Non-Yaoi section. This is a lemon by Beck. Added "Shattered" by Demeter to nonyaoi section.
2-26-01 Added "War and Pacifism" by Demeter to the Non-Yaoi Section.
10-26-00 Added "Virgin State of Mind", Lady Robyn's - and this site's! -- 1st Yaoi Lemon to Yaoi section. Huzzah! Added "Scars: Part Two" by Demeter to the Yaoi Section. Added "Wedding Plans and Many Hands" by Haruka and Makoto to the Yaoi Section.
10-26-00 Added "Bishonen Boys and the Quest for the Holy Gundam" to Yaoi section.
10-23-00 Added "Scars" to Yaoi section.
10-21-00 Added "The Love of Shinigami" to Yaoi section. Will be adding more by Demeter soon.
10-2-00 Added prelude and first chapter of "Forever Lost" by Demeter to Yaoi section.
BIG UPDATE!!! (9-26-00) I just put in the second fic, "Hidden Love" by Demeter! She's one of my BEST friends!!! Please read it!!

9-25-00 and previous Began this site mid-September of 2000.

Email: vampgirl0009@yahoo.com