Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Dimensional Theories:
Rules of Conduct
Samurai Code
Colors & Sources
Bonding
Power Quirks
Pronunciations
Timeline of Doom

Stories:
Fade to Darkness
Bright Skies
Storm Warnings
Miscellanous

Characters:
Fade to Darkness
Bright Skies
Storm Warnings
Character Birthdays
The Official Ranger Kid Rules

Site Stuff:
Fading Lights
Updates
Giggles
Me
Links

Site Stuff:
Fading Lights
Updates
Giggles
Me
Links

Bright Skies Stories
What began as an exploration into post-relationship Wes and Eric slowly turned into a massive multi-season crossover fic. The story of Wes, S.P.D., Time Force, and everything before, after, and in between. It's a crazy, mixed-up world ...

The Wedding
        It all started with a wedding ...

Raising a Ranger - TBA
       Rocky meets a newly orphaned Antonio Garcia, and falls in love. Turns out parenting a Ranger-to-Be isn't as easy as he thought it would be.

Cataclysm - Work in Progress
       When Astronema was defeated, the Astro Rangers gave up more than their Powers. Reporters, fans, and long-lost relatives are coming out of the woodwork as the team struggles to adjust to it all.
       Side Stories
       Neglected
       Justin isn't ready to forgive his friends, but Rocky's okay with that.
       Favors and Phone Calls
              Just how *did* that fish end up in Carlos' hospital room?
       A Dragon for Carlos
              Carlos needs a get-well gift, Karone needs to get out more, and Zhane Has a Plan to make everything better.

Damsels in Distress - TBA
       Phantom promised he'd come back, but Cassie's tired of waiting; she wants answers. Too bad they're not quite the ones she was looking for.

Not Okay
       It wasn't Nikki Valentina who came to Reefside, and Megaldor's attack was a little more serious than a rash.

Red Mercury - Work in Progress
       Jealousy
              Tyzonn's return and budding relationship with Ronny doesn't sit well with Mack.
       Wanted
              He'd never seen his son as an android. He just couldn't find the words to explain.
       Artificial
              Mack tries to redefine reality. Tyzonn tries to simplify it.

Building a Dream - TBA
       Rome wasn't built in a day; neither was S.P.D.

Promises
       Antonio made many promises to Jayden over the years. He never broken any of them.

       Side Stories
       Birthday Presents
              The Rangers are still recovering from the effects of the black sand when Antonio gets some surprise visitors.
       Young Love
              Rocky and Adam meet their future son-in-law.

Ambiguous Living Spaces
       Antonio's living situation was, much like himself, in a constant state of transition.

Complicated Lives
       Emily has questions. Antonio has not-quite-answers.

Balance of Power - TBA
       The Samurai Rangers are struggling to find themselves - and each other - right when the world needs them most.

Bright Skies - Work in Progress
       When Wes' life starts to fall apart, an unexpected surprise gives him a chance at a fresh start in New Tech City, with Space Partol Delta. But even a new life has its ups and downs - and weird friends. Meanwhile, Eric tries to move on.
       Side Stories
       A Tale of Five Carsons
              Bridge learns the meaning of the word 'adopted' and how it doesn't - and does - apply to him.
       Fatherhood
              Of all the ways Adam could have learned he had a son in the future, only one of them came true. Five Things Prompt.
       Fish Talk
              Memorable late-night conversations for B Squad, all watched over by a fish named Zordon.
       Conversations They Didn't Hear
              The conversation between B and C squads during lunch that Eric didn't pay attention to in Bright Skies: Lunch.
       Placement
              R.J. makes pizza and contemplates life, work, and his family.
       How to Blow Up Time Force in Eight Easy Steps
              Eric is tired of Time Force taking what's his. The Newtech Rangers decide it's time for some payback. Wes was expecting a rescue mission, but this wasn't quite what he had in mind.
       Reunited
              Wes has been found, and the Newtech Rangers are finally together again.
       Bright Skies Unscripted - Work in Progress
              The stories of Bright Skies that never were.

A Darker Shade of Red - Work in Progress
       The legacy of Wesley Collins and Eric Myers didn't just affect the past - it affected the future. One thousand years after they became Rangers, one person is still struggling against the corruption of Time Force and the heritage he never wanted.

Reaching Through Time - TBA
       Time Force is under reconstruction, and Blakemore's Trial begins. The past is closer to the future than anyone knows.

Bright Skies-based AUs
Changing Tactics
       Lauren had always known that one day her brother would master the sealing symbol and return to take over the team and defeat Master Xandred. She never expected that Jayden would have different ideas.