Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Dimensional Theories:
Rules of Conduct
Samurai Code
Colors & Sources
Bonding
Power Quirks
Pronunciations
Timeline of Doom

Stories:
Fade to Darkness
Bright Skies
Storm Warnings
Miscellanous

Characters:
Fade to Darkness
Bright Skies
Storm Warnings
Character Birthdays
The Official Ranger Kid Rules

Site Stuff:
Fading Lights
Updates
Giggles
Me
Links

Storm Warnings Stories
I fell in love with Ninja Storm from the first episode. I adored the idea that this time, the Rangers were chosen because they were all that was left rather than because they were the best, and the fact that the show constantly made fun of itself. I fell in love with Dustin when he started complaining about his bike in the surfer/valley accent, then panicked and ran off because he was late. The more I watched, it became one of my favorite seasons, and Dustin one of my all-time favorite characters.

It was also the first episode when I began to look for hints of slash, and discovered the joys of Shane and Dustin. I started out by trying to make a series about their potential growing relationship behind the scenes. That turned into Fight to Keep You, which was so popular I started coming up with more theories about the way the Ninjas work. From that came Soul of the Samurai, Storms Unseen, and a few others. This is where I keep them, and where Shane and Dustin will forever be a couple in my happy little universe. Welcome to My Dark Little Corner of the Fandom.

Storms Unseen - TBA
       The Wind and Thunder Morphers have been used before. Their tale of loss, heartbreak, and betrayal.
Mismatched Perfect - TBA
       Hunter didn't want a brother. Blake was just too stubborn to give up.
Forced Confessions
       Shane's insistence in being let in on what Dustin's keeping from him leads to a revelation he wasn't expecting.
Comaraderie
       Shane and Dustin struggle to keep their friendship strong in the wake of Dustin's confession.
Fight to Keep You
       Shane and Dustin are finally together, but that doesn't mean things are perfect.
Soul of the Samurai - TBA
       Cam's true Powers are awakening - whether he wants them or not.
Lightning Strikes - TBA
       Blake's heritage comes to find him, leaving him with a serious choice: his bond with his brother, or the safety of the world?
Power of Thunder - TBA
       Hunter's Power is waning.
Hearts at War - TBA
       Lothor finally discovers a way to get to the Rangers: by destroying the Heart of the team.
Tidalwave - TBA
       Tori just wanted some sleep ...
Cries in the Wind - TBA
       Now that the rest of the team is stronger, Shane is left behind.
Days Go By
       A look at life as a ninja sensei. And the Rangers thought things would get easier without their Powers?